Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Wanton mee - if I were you, I would go to glen e a&e immediately and request for gynae to ...

Wanton mee - if I were you, I would go to glen e a&e immediately and request for gynae to come down and check. This was what my doc told me to do if I spot any reddish / brown discharge. Yes, it is a bit more expensive but I would rather have that peace of mind than wait till tomorrow...

Anyway up to you...

Dragontail - I found a companion who no like lightning too. My old man thinks my fear is crazy. Oh. I remembered there were two times I was out in the open sea and lightning all around. I was praying so fervently. And I was trembling... Once was with my old man so I thought ok if anything happens at least we go down together... But once was with my friends... I really panicked big time then.

Tricky - in that case just go for Oscar. For yaya chan - he believes just skip Oscar and go for materni t21 / harmony test. you can ask your gynae about it.

I always thought SA can only be done on the recommendation of gynae / doc... ?!?

Dragontail - did you ask doc chew about hsg?

Happilymarried - are you feeling better?

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Wontonmee, pls go a & e glen e.. now you still have spotting? Pls also have more bed rest now!!

Littlej, thanks! yup.. better .. actually now I think it's sinus..& only at night... dont know how come..hubby says I breathe like a scary monster... Haha my turn to annoy him with sleep sounds...

Dragontail, this cycle is calendar month! So cool.. hehe... Take things easy!

I'm afraid of lightning when I'm driving.. cuz it's dangerous.. but I think recently.. for these stuff shooting fr the skies.. I am more afraid of bird sh*t along orchard road... Like e.g. if I am eating ice cream or something... Then birds start pooping!! Hehehe... There is this stretch along orc that really needs fixing.. so much bird poop stains on the ground...

Littlej, thanks 4 recommending colorwash!! I am a very satisfied customer!! Tho my lilac miu can't really save... Sobz... I guess I won't buy light coloured bags anymore....

Tricky, please take care! Continue to wrap up n keep warm...take hot honey lemon drink.. or ginger drink.. I think my sinus was activated by this weather also...

Littlej, I did discuss with Dr Chew about HSG. He is open for me to do that test. Shall see how after this cycle.

Haha hugs....my man initially also didnt get it why I am afraid of lighting. But there was once it totally finally got into his head. We were at this hawker centre, sheltered but quite open. Heavy downpour and lighting was very strong. I asked him can I sit next to you? Ok I have this "bad" habit of wanting to sit close to him, be it in restaurant or movie or in bed (haha we talked about that days ago). But he is one who likes personal space at times and he thought I was up with my nonsense again. He totally didnt even realise it was lightning bad. I think his reply wasnt that nice and I was sooo mad!!! I literally scolded him like do you know what Astraphobia is or not? Can you be sensitive to my needs or not? I went on and on. After that day, he never neglects me anymore when there's lighting

Lol Happilymarried actually I cannot make myself eat ice cream when walking especially crossing a busy road. Imagine the dust stuck onto your dessert! (Things you cant see doesnt mean it's not there haaa). Which part of orchard road is birdsh*t infested? Is it that Orchard Emerald stretch?

Oh talking about handbag wash, if you gals have coach bags which are fabric one, you can save a lot of money by diy cleaning. What I do is use those upholstery cleaner. It comes in a spray can. It will spray out white foam. Pull out the lining in the bag and spray all over. And also spray the exterior. Let it sit 3 mins. Then use an old clean cloth to wipe them down. Trust me, it works magic!

Hello! I decided to forego emails and work and lying on the bed now. *shiok*

Dragontail - what brand of upholstery cleaner? I wanna clean my Agnes b and longchamp =)

Happilymarried - you mean the stretch at orchard emerald (is the building still around) past taka past paragon? Hahaha. Same as Dragontail. I think the whole of orchard is bird s*** infested. I have this thing that bird will poop on my head everytime I am at the traffic light crossing from paragon to taka or vice Versa. So wanna open umbrella but silly right.

Anyway - light colored bags are hard to maintain . I have a beigy pink mulberry - dont know send for wash how many times. Quite waste $$$. Until I stopped using the bag. Hahaha.

Actually you're safe in the car when there is lightning. Or rather my old man says so. Cuz of the rubber tyres. Did he bluff me? But I scared of trees falling on me everytime it rains! Oh I also never use my mobile everytime it rains.

Happilymarried - try sleeping with 2 pillows beneath your head. Wbb recommended too in her class. Something about unblocking the nasal pathway, better air circulation to baby.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi all tcc-ing ladies! Around 9 months ago, I made a wish at zhu sheng niang niang alter (toa payoh shuang ling shi temple) to have another baby. And soon after I conceived that month and have a beautiful baby I promised to return 200 red eggs after my baby's full month.. So I will be going to the temple this sunday 8th Sept around 11am-11.30am. Those who wish to have some babydust can go pick up some red eggs there
    mew and ebichan like this.

Wantonmee - my advice is go A&E immediately.... i mean baby important or your hubby being a whole hospital man important

Sorry being harsh, but im always worried about spotting during early pregnancy

Littlej, ok I go find the can and show you the pic later. Ya ...light colored bag is always so tempting but I have to control myself! Learnt from lesson and will never pick light nude bag again. Oh can anyone recommend a good leather care cream for black bags?

Wantonmee, has the spotting stop?

Littlej, it's called Turtle Oxy Power Out! Sounds very powerful right?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130907_092010.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	111168  

Dragontail, littlej, yes the stretch outside taka.. opp paragon..I'm not sure how far the bird poop stains go.. I been running errands just taka n paragon n Everytime I cross the road... I keep hoping no birds will choose my head.. or worse my bag!! Haha... It's terrible... What will tourists think of our shopping belt?

Hmm Dragontail as for leather bag creams.. I forgot to ask the color wash people... But I think the thing about all leather bags are... You have to rotate n use all... I did cold storage some.. so that's when spots started growing...

& yes I will never buy light coloured ones again... The cleaning doesn't really work... N the colour wash person told me.. if I really get sick of the aging n stains, I can dye it all black.. humph!

Littlej, I changed to a much higher n thicker pillow... If I prop any further.. there's no way I can sleep on my side.. hmmm... I hope the weather becomes warmer (slightly!).. then my sinus will go away....

Imperial Concubine

Hello everyone
    Today I went to see my gynae and then rushed home now doing work (on PC).
    Scan is fine, maybe between 5 - 6 weeks. In the right location too.
    Still in the early, unstable phase so really hope in 2 weeks, there is a heartbeat. FINGERS CROSSED.

I did not ask too many questions as I want to pace myself and take it easy.
    My doc says coffee is fine, but perhaps I need to lay off the hot baths and just watch out for raw food in case of contamination.

I have no symptoms at all now. My boobs are just bigger and no nausea.

2 weeks seems such a long wait. I hope my little bean sticks well.
    Have been progesterone to help further but that's about it.

Wantonmee, heard that some spotting is normal but perhaps check and let us know. As long as no pain?

Ok must work now.

Morning everyone!

Oh my - I must be really exhausted cuz I just woke up!! Slept for a full 12 hours. =)

Ebichan - good to hear that all is doing well!!! Ya some docs say can have one cup of coffee some say cannot. For me - I err on the side of caution . So I just cut down tea totally during first trime and only towards late second trime - have an occasional cup once a month??? Hee hee - old wives tale also say if drink coffee - baby will not be fair =p

Dragontail - hee hee - I go find turtle. DIY shop should have?

Happilymarried - I also changed to a firmer thicker pillow but now I am using the firmer thicker pillow + another not as firm and thick pillow. Still can sleep on my side. I think wbb point was your head needs to be elevated when you are sleeping on the side or when you turn hence 2 pillows. I mean, that was her recommendation . For me, it works (can you tell since I can zzz for so long... =p)

Wantonmee - is all ok?

Morning everyone!!! Hee hee - I feel so bright and cheery!!!

Imperial Concubine
    Ladies..bought the wrong opk without smiley face. .can anyone help me to see?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130907_122927.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	40.9 KB 
ID:	111205  

Littlej, slept half a day works lovely on you!! Oh I tried to spray my cleaner just now. No pressure already -_-. Havent used for few months. Still got much left . So I just bought a new one a petrol kiosk. It has changed its packaging to green though. Need to clean up some bags since Happilymarried reminded on this topic!

Ebichan, that's a good visit there. Yes just keep doing all healthy things and rest more and 2 weeks will come in a flash.

Poohy it looks like non smiley yet. Try again tomorrow morning?

Imperial Concubine
    Thanks dragontail! So glad its not smiley yet. Think I should buy the smiley type later to spare myself the agony. Tonight no time bd coz hubby got wedding to attend. So glad its not smiley hehehe

Hehe great poohy! Let the action begins tomorrow instead. Eh....am I and your hubby going to the same wedding dinner tonight??

Wahahaha so cool if Dragontail and poohy's hub are attending same dinner!!!

Oh my - my pre natal Pilates mate is in the labor ward now! You know the time is nearing when your pre natal classmates are popping one by one... =p

Poohy - doesn't seem like a positive.

Dragontail - thanks! I will go grab it later. Hee hee, woke up late so didnt manage to make it for 12noon Pilates class so will go for 3pm class !

Ebichan - I have not't seen my doc for 2.5 weeks. Even more anxious cuz I see everyone visiting their doc at least once a fortnight at this stage. I wonder why doc Tham told me 3 weeks instead. But my old man is happy cuz he finds it troublesome to see doc *hmph* My appt is on Thursday... Wondering if I should change to earlier...

I still feel happily fresh!!!

Littlej dont buy the turtle wax brand!! I just tried and I really dislike the new packaging. So hard to use and frankly quite stupid. The old design I can remove the brush cap. And spraying was easy. The new one you cant remove the brush cap and it's so hard to press for the stuff to come out from the nozzle. Everything is just so clumsy and messy. The company needs to sack the engineer team.

Imperial Concubine
    Haha dragontail. . Wheres the dinner you going? Somewhere in tanglin?

Worthy Lady
    Littlej.. I have been drinking meji chocolate milk since pregnant.. This is the only milk I can take. Will my baby look like chocolate as well.. Oh no!!

I always kena bird shit at orchard road.. Its horrible that you have to go home to wash hair. .. I seldom walk outside.. I thought I m the only unlucky one..

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Littlej.. I have been drinking meji chocolate milk since pregnant.. This is the only milk I can take. Will my baby look like chocolate as well.. Oh no!!

I always kena bird shit at orchard road.. Its horrible that you have to go home to wash hair. .. I seldom walk outside.. I thought I m the only unlucky one..
    Thelay, I dislike milk a lot. I dont't like drinking it at all. I think this is probably a personal beliefs thing as my family doesnt believe that adults past infant age needs milk for nutritional benefits.
    I'm not a soy milk person either as the Soy Mr Bean type of soy milk has a really strange taste. Very beany...
    I take a lot of veges actually or fish to make up for the calcium/ iron I get from milk. Wonder if its ok or not.

This is a funny observation but recently Orchard road got more birds I think.
    Recently got very noisy and lots of bird shit on ground.