Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I told my man to go ubi and "do it" so he no need rush to ubi within 2hrs. He ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I told my man to go ubi and "do it" so he no need rush to ubi within 2hrs. He not driving also.

Happilymarried: normally I 3min hot craze, But now must be more determined... hehe. Man only need see once??? Hubby will be so Happy Hahaha

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Hehehe Dragontail, my hubby is only son only child!! But I guess his parents decided to let go.. n be more modern... Cuz sometimes.. it's no use fighting for something that even they themselves think it's quite meaningless (tiring, expensive etc).. we did do the tea ceremony months later at his granny's home just for his granny.. oh they also lent us some money for our house which we paid back after we sold that place off... So I guess overall we r a super practical family! I like... Heehee...

Littlehammie can see you r more determined now... It's good for body to wake up early on Sundays.. have good breakfast.. n maybe afternoon go do some exercise also...

Good morning! What a wet morning which depresses my old man cuz he is playing golf later today =p

Little hamster - admire your peseverence! you go girl! Wa - morning go ubi sure super sian. I hate going ubi regardless what time. How come cannot submit sample in the clinic? The last time my man did at glen e - results were out within 3 days. I rem my man was grumbling why the nurse called me and tell me the results and not him!

Hmm, I didn't have a customary with my old man cuz my in laws no support the marriage. So for me - I feel that whilst it is fan - it is still nice to have cuz it shows the family is behind the marriage. Ya I know customary is all for parents, inviting 1001 people you never met before in your life, wasting all the money which could have been better spent elsewhere like house or honeymoon - but for me - I feel that it is also a way for parents and family to "endorse" the union and well - showing respect to the elderly and family - it has been this way since ancestor's time... We shouldnt let customs die away... That said - would I force muffin to do a customary if he doesn't want to? No I wouldn't. All I ask is for him to do a church solemnization + 敬茶 thingy. Hahaha I know I very Lao tu but I want the feeling of accepting a daughter in law (or son in law depending on muffin's orientation) into the family y'know =p

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

thank you all for quickly replying re: progesterone

In the morning I feel queasy but usually its because blood pressure low and get up quickly but its not morning sickness
    I still dont have it yet
    maybe im the kind who will not get MS?
    the doctor asked if i had any symptoms yet and i said no so he said likely the progesterone would not affect me much like nausea or sleepiness.

Littlej, son in law... you seriously thought about these things before?!

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    Littlej, son in law... you seriously thought about these things before?!
    i thought of that also ..for my case, would be daughter in law though..hehe..feel that love can be in any form..and they would already face a lot of prejudice from the world outside..dont't need that kind of pressure from the family..but thats my opinion anyway

Haha Dragontail, reading your description of all the weddings made me laugh ! I'm a wedding photographer and each and every wedding is soooo the same !!

i also had a Chinese model wedding because of my fathers folks but hubby is eurasian so we had cake for dessert and lots of dancing and extra booze

Happily married - hahaha yes! I mean, one never knows right... Although my old man thinks if our boy has his genes, muffin would be out breaking girls' hearts... Anyway, I agree with Natalie - family is the best support pillar.

My hubby is a traditional man. If my son or daughter turns gay, think he will have a heart attack. Ha. As for me, sexual orientation is not for parents to decide. So, I leave it to nature. I mean look at gays (at least I'm looking at those whom are my friends). They are not living any less happy or a less fulfilling life. Having a child is no longer like fitting him or her into your own agenda (most of the time). Ultimately, they carve their own future and we as parents have to let go of our hands.

Tricky, hee... many things still stay the same. I love the idea of just ROM, invite close relatives and friends and that's it. Dont need so ra-ra.

Oh... the giddy spell strikes. I'm going to go lie in bed......
    Last edited by Dragontail; 08-09-2013 at 04:04 PM.

Imperial Concubine
    Haha finally I got my smiley! So happy as if I bfp! Hahahah...shall work hard tonight!

Imperial Concubine
    My smiley!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130908_173628.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	111272  

Imperial Concubine
    Wow I thought I plan for my gal pri sch already very early..you all think about their marriage hahaha. But really...customary is for parents...the bride and groom is the entertainer for the day. Heh

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by poohy:824447
    Wow I thought I plan for my gal pri sch already very early..you all think about their marriage hahaha. But really...customary is for parents...the bride and groom is the entertainer for the day. Heh
    My girl is in primary school already ..so I can plan..haha..if my girl dont have customary. .I would be the happiest. .too tiring..esp if merging two cultures...I woke up at 5am and slept at 12 midnight or later with not much break in between. ..should use the money for honeymoon. .
    Last edited by nataliengbh; 08-09-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Does your man continue to take multi vit when consuming Dr Wu's med?

Imperial Concubine
    sigh hubby today not much strength to bd ...think only a bit of his soldiers only...how how...told him tomorrow night continue after work.. sigh somemore must be lots of dead ones since we havent bd for quite a while.

Little hamster. ..mine stopped his vitamins ..only took dr wu med

Poohy I remember my first time when I used the digital opk and the first time I saw the smiley. Happiness right! Hee see the smiley just made my day.

Hopefully tonight is quality and not quanity. Yes perhaps tomorrow bd again. Maybe tomorrow can give him some por like red bull or chix essence? Not really sure if they really help but hubby does feel more energetic with red bull.

Littlehamster, my hubby still continued his vits when on dr wu powder. Just leave 2hrs apart.

Worthy Lady
    Oh. I love weddings.. I was hopping that my prewedding photoshoot company hire me as model.. Lol.. Day dreaming...

We had three weddings.. One at Singapore, one in my place and his place.. I basically love all parts of it. Hee...

I talked to hubby he is Ok to eat his multi vit during lunch. Hehe. See How long he can continue This regime lol

Imperial Concubine

Girls I am bothered about something and wish to ask for any advice or insight.
    I like my breasts and nipples LOL but Ive seen women at the public bath before with huge areolas.
    If you are born with rather petite sized areola, can they change when preganant like expand in diameter and forever stay big?
    Same with nipple size,

sorry if its a bit gross to talk about this
    im kinda depressed (ok strong word) about this

Worthy Lady

Anybody went to shuang lin shi to take the red eggs today? The 200 red eggs is from me.
    ebichan likes this.

Worthy Lady

Btw anybody looking for confinement nanny? I have mine to highly recommend. She is very experienced and used to be from a reputable agency but now working on her own so looking for clients. She can cook excellent confinement dishes, have knowledge of herbs and traditional chinese medicine. Her handling of baby is highly raved. She sings n talks to my boy when he is awake. Can tell she is very passionate in her work.. My boy was born 3.20kg but now he's a month old and almost 4.5kg! She is pro-breastfeeding and even helped me to get hot towel to massage my breasts. My breast milk is over productive thanks to her cooking.. So I am helping her to find her next customer as she is very good! Interested pls PM me, I am sure she will be very popular once she is in the market for sometime n not bounded by agency. you can quote my name to get a discount!

Diorly, wheres you CL from?

Worthy Lady

Malaysia

Ebichan, lol such cute question.

My two sistas swear their tits turn darker and bigger after pregnancy. Though I havent asked them if the color has returned to good old days since their kids are quite grown up already. I also read that breastfeeding will cause the nipples to be long. Yikes.

Haha I think there's nothing much one can do when mother nature decides to turn the nips black for the newborn to locate them to suckle.