Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Ebichan - yeap areola will grow darker, nipples kinda bigger. Purpose is to help baby find the breast - cuz ...

Ebichan - yeap areola will grow darker, nipples kinda bigger. Purpose is to help baby find the breast - cuz when babies are born they can only see dark and light so the darker it is - the easier for babies to find and suckle.

Also, unless you are one of the lucky ones who dont't put on weight - butt will grow bigger, thighs too. And boobs to some extent and stomach as well. Some also have swollen feet. There are some who will have stretch marks. Some folks will have popped out belly buttons too. And depending on which birth method you go for - there will be scarring either way.

Not to frighten you nor make you even more depressed. But personally - I find these changes are Mother Nature to prep for the new life inside you and for the baby's survival, there is nothing to be depressed nor upset about nor to be too concerned and no need to dwell so much on these external factors?? Instead, embrace the changes.

Of course, I agree external beauty is important to some extent but I also think internal beauty is what makes a woman truly stands out. Personally, i will gladly sacrifice pink areola and perk nipples for sufficient breast milk to keep my baby healthy =)
    ebichan likes this.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

What about areola size? I like mine now, will they expand in diameter to huge proportions
    This really scares me

LittleJ I always like how you positively frame these things and I would like to learn from you to be like that too!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail...arrr i feel so angry with hubby ...like cant he even endure and do it since we been waiting for this day for so long. sigh..this morning refused to talk to him. see if he suggest bd tonight. sometimes feel i'm alone in this...once in a while i will ask him, do you really want 2nd kid....=(

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Ebichan, yes areola n nipples will turn larger n darker.. same purpose as what Littlej said.. so.e ladies will have it more servere.. some ladies who after stop breastfeeding recover completely, some dont't... We kinda have no control... But for the little life inside us... It's a small sacrifice... oh.. almost everything else expands.. I am just about a week from being halfway there (can't believe I can get so far!!) & everything has expanded... Hips, thighs, arms, bust (this part I welcome more expansion), face... Even my fingers! That day I showed hubby how I remove wedding band with soap n can see the ring mark on my finger.. he agreed to get us a brand new pair!! Hahaha!

Littlej, how r you feeling? Do iu feel muffin is getting lower?

Dragontail, howz the utrogestan pills so far? It's nice when they knock you off to dreamland very easily...

Taking an mc today. Not feeling too well.

Poohy what you meant by he "cant endure and do it"? You both did bd for 2 nights?

I know totally what you meant. I used to feel quite alone in this. Even now, sometimes I see dr chew I also will feel it. Till now my hubby has never seen Dr . But I can't point finger at him because I prefer to go on weekday my own time own target

If only everything is so easy.....as we know, men most of the time is not as sensitive as we want them to be. My man likes to think I make things complicated out of a mole. That's when I disagree and will talk to him and convince him this mole can be a mountain .

Hugs...this journey is not easy...since we have started it, I guess it doesn't quite matter anymore like we need to remind our men what we women are going through, how we feel, what we like them to do, etc. Since god made men insensitive (mosssst men), god must have made women stronger and gave us "permission" to wake up our hubbies!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Poohy, hugs hugs.... Is hub very stressed at work these past week? Or he feels extra tired?

Female Attendant

Shuang Lin Temple

Hi Diorly,

Congrats on your newborn.
    I read that you've visited the Shuang Lin temple to pray for a baby, would like to know the address. My hubby and I have been trying for a baby for the past 6 months and we're getting more and more disappointed when my AF comes. Would you be able to advise on how to pray to the god or goddess of the temple as well as my religion is Christianity so I'm not sure of the Temple customs. Many thanks!

Ziryn

Imperial Concubine

no..we didnt do for a long while...tried on fri but he didnt manage to release....then tried again yesterday night but also a bit only. dont know him ...angry. he always say tired no energy , yet never do anything to help his own body like exercise or take vitamins or eat more greens. still can scold me for not checking my cholesterol when its him who always have black face when my mom cooks mostly veg for our meals. sigh...
    i can feel the eggy coming out coz achy at my ovary....so stressful....

Female Attendant

Morning ladies,
    Sorry for the odd message sent above. Wanted to PM to Diorly but ended up as public message. So sorry for the disruption.

It's been a while since I've been on this thread.
    Hope all of you ladies have mostly graduated

Worthy Lady

PM-ed you ziryngirl!

Worthy Lady

hahaha.. this remind me of when I was trying to concieve-ing. My hubby say I dont't care about he free or not, only want to extract his sperm from him. LOL!!! That's right.. if he doesn't obey.. Use extraction!!

Worthy Lady

Sometimes its not about bd all the time.. infuse some romance into your relationship.. go for a nice dinner, walk under the stars, sip a glass of wine.. and then romance with each other, that's when the little miracle comes.

Littlej, lil muffin is baking for another 3weeks? OMG. Do you know how quick 3weeks can pass? Haa. Any other things you have not't prepared or bought?

Happilymarried, no mahjong last weekend? I think my body is slowly adjusting to the medicine. Our body is just amazing isnt it?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Diorly: I also no pray before one. I think by now the eggs will gone already?

Poohy: your man stress then cant come?

Ebichan: my aerola big so ugly, Later after pregger will even bigger?? Omg can't imagine That

Imperial Concubine

Diorly- haha, cant afford to have nice romantic dinner or walk before the action coz gonna take care of my gal also. and has to wait for her to sleep before we can get into action. how to do extraction? if got such thing, I will just do that and dont need him to action! LOL. baby making becoming so mechanical.

littlehamster- i also dont know if he is stress...or not anxious and still tink that the egg can wait for him. He has been drinking chicken essence also...so really dont know what else to do except himself to have this motivation bah. He needs to do his part also.....

Worthy Lady

Hahaha.. extraction means whether he like it or not Just 1 min only I tell him.. hahahah!!

Imperial Concubine

haha diorly..dont think he can get it out in 1min...=)
    hehe, sorry to spam all of you with my grumbles early in monday morning....

Diorly, congrats to you.

There are many reasons why some of us, including me, are still ttcing, at least from the start of this thread. And I feel it's not just about "just feel relax...dont think about baby making". There are indeed many factors to creating a life. And also THE time when God thinks it is.

I want to say this about a forumer who pm-ed me about a month or so ago. I feel she is totally insenstive. Maybe she has the goodwill at heart. Of course I thanked her. But not knowing my situation or medical condition or what treatment I had gone through, she told me about getting some pregnant friends to sit on my bed or isit I sit on their bed? Aiya I cant remember I dont bother. Dont get me wrong...I also went to Shen Mu Niang Niang twice to take eggs. So I still believe in some superstition/religion practices to some extend. Unfortunately two bfps ended in mc.

You gals know I am not the bi**hing type (or that's just my assumption?? ). I suddenly just feel like saying this because I decide its my bi**hing day today.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, my sincerest apologies to you. Hope you can forgive me on this as I didn't follow this thread closely... didn't know what happened and it was insensitive of me to just PM you like that.. Just wanted to help in a way... Sorry for my insensitive PM. Please forgive me?

Diorly, a must to return 200 eggs? I did went there to pray before i had my bfp, but it was the normal route as i pray to all god/goddess there, but of cos i did ask for my trying to concieve journey to be smooth and hope to get a baby soon.... i did not get that special set of offering to pray.... then how much should i return??

Dragontail - feeling unwell?? Need to see doc?? Wanna b**ch today???? Hehehehehe

Poohy, dont be angry..... stay positive.... send him a nottie sms???

Diorly oh no oh no!!!!! Were you the one who pmed me???? Darn I'm in trouble. I really dont remember who pmed me (haha me have aging memory cells). I usually clear my read messages.
    Like I said, the one who pmed me (really was you meh??) has her welfare at heart. That I appreciate. Afterall, if we can help each other in this trying to concieve journey, that would be a better world. But for my case, it was just couple of misfortunes and I'm feeling bi**hy today. Hee. Sorry diorly. It's just a bad day I'm having.

Imperial Concubine
    Missy10...im trying not to tell him anything about bd tonight...fedup. hah...okay maybe im in the same foul mood as dragontail. ..hugs hugs...
    He still ask me in morning if im okay...I was like what...okay ...

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10 View Post
    Diorly, a must to return 200 eggs? I did went there to pray before i had my bfp, but it was the normal route as i pray to all god/goddess there, but of cos i did ask for my trying to concieve journey to be smooth and hope to get a baby soon.... i did not get that special set of offering to pray.... then how much should i return??

Dragontail - feeling unwell?? Need to see doc?? Wanna b**ch today???? Hehehehehe

Poohy, dont be angry..... stay positive.... send him a nottie sms???
    Its up to you how much you wanna offer.. 10 eggs also can

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail.. Big hugs.. Nobody can imagine what we have gone through in our life.. And sometimes words hurt a lot..

Just rant all your anger until you feel good..

Are you sick cos of the medicine? Rest well and take care..

I hate to play waiting game. I wish can we just skip some chapters of our life or can flip back the past chapters..

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:824673
    Missy10...im trying not to tell him anything about bd tonight...fedup. hah...okay maybe im in the same foul mood as dragontail. ..hugs hugs...
    He still ask me in morning if im okay...I was like what...okay ...
    But poohy, then i suppose he feels guilty.... then have a nice chat after your kid is asleep.. then mayb he will to let you do extraction....

I tried that before... let my hubby relax firsr after he reached home.... then.... dinner... waach tv awhile.... then i start my 'seducing' nonsense..... sad to say we have no choice but to give in sometimes...