Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Good morning!! I just woke up *oops - dont tell my boss*. Hahaha - I love these days when I ...

Good morning!!

I just woke up *oops - dont tell my boss*. Hahaha - I love these days when I sleep for more than 10 hours. Figured I will work from home today!!

Ebichan - areola will grow bigger so that easier for baby to find and suckle. Like I said, these are little sacrifices to be made for the health of the little one. I think being a mum means accepting these little sacrifices and adjustments to your body, and to your life - body adjustments are just one part of it. unless you are super rich with many nannies, lifestyle has to change too - say hello to a life of soiled diapers and puked milk and constant crying... cant go out as and when... no more "hey let's go for a drink tonight... ok sure..."... Feeling like a cow pumping milk... it's all part and parcel of a new phase in life, of being a mum. I mean, i am not a mum yet but these are the changes I anticipate. I have friends who dont't wanna get preggers cuz they dont't want their figures to be "affected" and they dont't wanna change their lifestyle. It's a choice you make. Can't have the best of both worlds - unless, you're Victoria beckham =p

Dragontail - oh c'mon b*t*h away! What are we here for! So what are you going to do today? hmm - I could have freelanced as a "pregnant sitter" - $100 for 10min of "sitting on bed" =p kekekek.

Poohy - the man sometimes will feel pressured if got kpi. Ie perform today. And it is made worse when we women sometimes make it even more challenging when we want quality and on time schedule (sounds like aeroplane - on time arrival / departure and quality service on board). Anyway - now that you know you agar agar know which day you o... Maybe can progressively build up?? dont't depend on one shot one kill... So for instance, maybe few days before o - can have a clear old army day... Then another time when o then day after or something??? And make sure the clear old army bd session is exciting so he looks forward to more?? I mean - for me - bd dates were on sun, tues, thurs, sat... And sun bd session was highly charged, tues was when I had smiley and still quite exciting bd. thurs session was when dwiddled to ok, let's get it done. Then sat was really "do we have to do it - ok wham bam done."

Not sure if this helps??? It's tough being a woman . I wouldn't disagree on that. *hugs*

Poohy dont't be disheartened.. I have not't had any kids but I can also feel that the whole romance of bd-ing is so different after being together for so long. Plus work tying us down so the whole process can become a routine and sometimes, even a chore. See if both of you can go for a short trip during your fertile period and revive the romance ..

Ziryngirl I just copied from my previous msg.. You and your hub have to pray to the main god of the Shuang Lin Temple first. Thereafter, you buy another set of offering for Zhu Sheng Niang Niang. Say your name and your hub and address, DOB and age. Tell Zhu Sheng Niang Niang you two wish to have a healthy baby and promise will return with red eggs (eg 100) to bless other couples. I usually pray to the one on the left (carrying a baby).

Congrats Diorly!

At clinic now. So many sickos like me.

Thelay, thanks....and I think why I am not well is indirectly from the pills. I slept so well until my body couldn't send my brain a signal that I wasnt in right position. Now back of my neck I feel a strain of pain down to my shoulder and it's causing me much headache.

Poohy, hee me foul mood auntie today . Today 9dpo...about time pms starts.

Missy10, I did feel "bi**hy* last night when I noticed my hubby suddenly had an erhmm erection when we were just chatting and lying in bed. And I started to talk notti to him. Haha but we controlled and didnt bd because our rule is no sex during 2ww. Haa. Maybe that's why I woke up feeling foul ?

Littlej, very ho-tan! Hahha. I may still have to get some work done on my lappy later. Other than that I just try to rest and maybe go market buy some simple stuff to cook for hubby tonight

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

good luck dragontail.. 2ww now~

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, big hugs to you... Really sorry for being so insensitive :X And yes must combined with other factors as well... *pours sacks of babydust on Dragontail!!*

Imperial Concubine

missy10..hmm doubt he feels guilty. he ask only because he say i didnt talk nor smile at him tis morning! not that he realise why i'm angry!

oh well littlej- i also wanted to have some excitement to clear his army on friday but he couldnt make it...=( so i told myself, okay never mind...no clearing of armies then and pray that they are still strong and healthy...maybe i have too much hope.

i also realised that i do get foul mood during ovulation time ....stupid hormones. Doesnt it supposed to make me horny rather than irritable. haha

littlej and you just woke up? nice! I was stoning in office ...physically here but mentally not. thats why see so many of my posts this morning.

dragontail- enjoy the rest of the day and rest well

Imperial Concubine

superwomancgy- yar...after trying to concieve for so long, it just didnt get any romantic....like a chore more than fun. heh, sometimes really envy you all with such exciting bed life...and also sometimes wish my hubby more hum sum....

Imperial Concubine

waiting for lunch time and i can get to watch my shows!

Worthy Lady
    Poohy.. I m also at office but mentally at home sleeping on bed. I miss my bed so much.

BTW.. Does anyone know whether you can bleach baby's clothing? Some of the hand me down clothing's have yellow stains.

Thanks littlehamster!!

Thanks diorly!!! Yes drown me drown me!!

Poohy, hee hormones such a funny thing . Maybe can give hubby some aphrodisiac food during bd days?

I have been thinking if I should share this for awhile (maybe 2 cycles already? Since we first tried it). Er because a bit too personal and perhaps too visual if I write it. Lol. I know hitting jackpot is a lot of factors but guiding the soldiers and giving them a good directive path should help ? I mean I have no luck with this sexual position so far but I feel this position helps to stop or at least reduce sperm leakage.

The woman to sit up first with legs crossed like normal crossing. Then she lies down, with her legs still crossed but off the bed. This method, I feel the cervix is more open/inviting. And boy, the sensation is very different Have your man come while in that posture. I can tell the spermies can deposit better this way.

My man googled and told me lets try this new method while we were bding because it's supposedly good for the woman (sensation). And after doing it, I find hmmm not bad! I mean if ok it doesnt help with trying to concieve perhaps but at least makes bd a little more interesting

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail. I m wondering doesn't woman's leg stopping the man coming near you?

Oh.. We have not't sleep together for so long. My husband dont't even want to come near me.. He spend outside watching TV everyday. And I can't even hug him and sleep. My stomach so uncomfortable.

Thelay, the woman can hold the legs nearer to herself when in that position =) I am pretty sure this wont work when she has a baby bump!

My hubby is also glued to screen (tv or his computer monitor) when we are home. Just like I am to my lappy too. Maybe ask your hubby to hug you to sleep instead? Actually me and hubby can only hug for 5mins in bed. After that I feel very hot and need my personal space already. lol. We never exactly could hug until asleep. Usually after a 5-min hug, we will both turn to opposite side and snooze away. We dont like to face each other to sleep. ha! But I like my back stick against his back when sleeping.

Female Attendant

Diorly, Superwomancy,
    Thanks for sharing information with me, really appreciate it I'm truly blessed with you all in this forum.

Dragontail,
    It wasn't intentional to post my message to Diorly on this thread. Hope you dont't take any of my words to heart, I'll feel bad if you do. let's jiayou together with all the baby dust that the ladies have spread here. We will see the fruits of our efforts eventually ya?

Imperial Concubine

wooh dragontail, i'm trying to imagine your position but think i cant make it....legs too short to fold up or tummy too fat ...you know got once my legs almost cramp while bd! haha...

Imperial Concubine

wah crapped..just received one irritating email from someone at work. Feel like wacking him back...@#@#$%#$%...Seems like real bad day for me.

Hee hee. Today is "sorry sorry" day . Let's all sing the super junior song =p

Just feeling cheery cuz had ample sleep. Hahaha. So more corny than usual. =p

Dragontail - that position sounds like some cirque du soliel move. But it does sound very sensationally exciting (and egg-citing) too. Fertility yoga also mentioned that butterfly pose is good to improve fertility which is similar to your description.

Counting down to muffin's arrival - well - I am doing what i have always done - treasuring every single moment of this pregnancy. Even every single discomfort and cramps and pee time and weight gain and big hips etc... And of course also appreciating my "me time". Given that this could be my one and only kid, i dont't wanna look back and regret that I didn't appreciate the pregnancy process and being unhappy about every single ailment. But again - this is me. I try to live a day at a time and to live each day without regrets, knowing I have done the best I could and counting every single blessing. The key word is "try" =) thankfully for you girls around who have helped console me when I am down and given me all the guidance.

So to all who are still in first and second trime - enjoy!!! It'll be over before you know it.

Have I gotten everything ready? Hahaha I have not't changed the bathroom and bought confinement aunty's mattress and no bathtub too! Have to get this sorted out soon... Oops. Now I feel like less gan chiong... Just wanna take things easy. Or maybe cuz work is keeping me busy so I got no time to think about the other things.

Dragontail - what's for dinner?? Hee hee.

Poohy - what show are you watching? Me now into tvb.

Ziryngirl, oh this is embarrassing. Hahah no no it wasnt like that. In any way, yes I hope everyone of you (all so young ) will achieve what you desire in no time. As for me, I know my journey is tough because of my age. But I still have faith as that's what we all need the moment we start the day.

Littlej, haha is that from Junior 7 or something? Cant quite remember the boy band name. But the song is very catchy indeed! Er are they still around?

Yes enjoy the journey! I told hubby if we ever got a child, forget about exciting sex life. Or have much time to play Internet game or watch fav tv shows (when baby is still small). I am sure the time is easily exhausted because of the baby. Even if you have spare time, the most desirable thing you want is sleep.

Oh just found out my mother in law cooked watercress soup this morning. So we are just going to dabao XO fried rice and go with the soup. My house nearby has a zichar stall that makes the best XO fried rice, with ikan bilis, in the whole world.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 09-09-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Imperial Concubine

littlej- i watching Triump in the skies II!

talking about soup...dont know what soup my mom boiled for me on Sat....she said chicken soup with lots of herbals.i took it and was yummy. But the yesteday and today, i feel so warm in my palms and inner heat!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

poohy, dont be upset with hubby... i think he also feels the stress of trying to concieve for baby #2. Especially for men, when they cannot 'perform' like years ago when they were younger studs, they will feel dishartened and maybe depressed inside? Try to spice up bd? Maybe invest in a bd 'uniform' just like dragontail? heehee... you still taking dr wu's med right?

Oh & another thing... your conselling for ivf is lined up in oct issit? (me memory not so good). Hmmm, just some sharing.. once you embark on that journey... & conception is broken down and explained crystal clear to you & your hubby.. things will change in the bedroom... it did change for us... for a long while, we both had inertia to start activities again.. just lie there n cuddle, we both felt overcast with the realisation and stress of the whole ivf process. Thank god now, he is just soaking in the happiness of the result (the journey very painful for the wife ... the hubby does nothing but put it in a cup! & can accumulate.. by freezing.. men always easy way out type!!).

dragontail, lol!! your description!! makes me wanna get into action again! oh gosh.... me drought for so long... hehe...

hmmm, last time i did something similar too!! ooops! feel so paiseh.... my legs were not crossed... but they were straight up leaning comfortably on hubby's shoulders.. than later on, he will turn me around (still having legs up) to lean my legs against the wall... n i will stay there awhile n daydream after bd.. haha...

thelay, haha... dragontail's move and the move above, cant do now okie? =P

today is so gloomy... rain stop rain stop...

hi ziryngirl, no worries for any disruption .. we are all here to trying to concieve!! in fact, think you dont know.. i am the only ivf mummy inside here... hehe.. not proud of my own body cuz so many problems at age 29.. but o well... we all have to try. & us ladies, are the tougher sex!! so now, make sure you build up your body to be as healthy as possible, eat well, drink lots of water and also try to exercise a bit... all these will help in trying to concieve.. =)

Imperial Concubine

hi happilymarried- yup my IVF counselling is in October. But after that i heard still need to see doc again for various test and sign consent...then wait for doc to discuss with the panel on what protocol to put me on...then queue up for the start of ivf jab....it sounds like its going to be months away..and maybe next year! Maybe after the counselling my hubby prefer IVF. he just need to shoot into the cup.hahaha.

but again, asking him to shoot into cup also difficult , but if can accumulate, then its good. Hope this arrangement of accumulating is not valid for pte only but for govt hospital also!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Poohy.. I m also at office but mentally at home sleeping on bed. I miss my bed so much.

BTW.. Does anyone know whether you can bleach baby's clothing? Some of the hand me down clothing's have yellow stains.
    hmm Thelay, if really need to bleach the baby cloth, maybe you do a second round washing with baby detergent after that? do many rounds of washing? personally have not done bleaching for baby clothes. i didnt use those with yellow stains..hehehe..choosy me.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

i asked if i need to drink bazhen or not, but dr wu said no need as her med is potent enough.. but i still little worry haha.. so... no need drink?

littlej, easy for you to say it will be all over ... cuz you r so so so close to popping!! WOW!! so exciting!! errr, do come back and scare us with your birth story okie? hehe... okie just kidding... with epi, yours will be smooth smooth and may muffin be cool as a cucumber and slide out nicely!! =) me wanna hear in your own words.. i am almost halfway there... almost!!! i cant wait for my detailed scan next monday 2pm! the 16th seems so so so so far away.... i havent even felt any real kicks yet... just like pop or tap here n there... and when hubby tries to catch them by putting his hand on my belly.. my little star gets shy and stop dancing... haha... hubby is darn envious at this stage... but i told him, i suffer more, so of cos i get to feel first kicks first! ha! a little pay back ? okay.. i think i need some inspiration to clear out my study... i did think i have enough rooms but sadly my in laws take up so much space in my house!! grrr!

dragontail, utrogestan doesnt have a huge effect on me anymore... i really think the body does indeed get used to this hormone... now, i can no longer depend on it to soothe me to sleep... haha... so maybe hopefully when it goes into your system frequent enough, it will not make you as dizzy as it used to? =)