Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; littlehammie, is zhen the type of herbs just drink once type? I used to take it around 10 yrs ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

littlehammie, is zhen the type of herbs just drink once type? I used to take it around 10 yrs ago.. then stopped cuz troublesome.. haha.. so i cant remember... hmmm, if dr wu says no need, dont worry so much? But if you feel more comfy just drinking it (its a one time drink right?), you can try it for this cycle? Its supposed to be taken during period or after? Drink lots of water if you do take it... too 'bu' also may over-do things...

thelay, if you want to use bleach for the clothes, i guess its ok.. but after that have to soak in water and detergent.. and then after wash 1-2 rounds with baby detergent.. i do not know, but i bleach has a strong smell on the clothes and also harsh chemicals. Needs many rounds of washing after to rid that. New born skin and respiratory system very delicate so must clean until the bleach smell goes away...

Littlehamster , Dr Wu also told me no need to por as her powder are super por already. Frankly I felt very warm inside (and skin breakouts) when I was under her care. I actually miss all the herbal soups! Dr Chew discourages me to drink them. Actually now once awhile my mother in law or aunt in law will cook very por soups for me and hubby. But I had to skip it without telling them or else they will ask why. I mean some things I feel they dont need to know (my fibroids). So now I make hubby drink my share or else they will ask why so much leftover

I mean if you really like to drink the bazhen, just cook smaller portion.

Happilymarried I am trying to visualise... he turns you over from that position where you were facing him with legs on his shoulders right? So he turns you and then where are your legs now??

Imperial Concubine

oh oh...am i over-por coz i feel so warm at palms after drinking my mom's herbal soup! and yar dr wu never tell me take any other concoction other than her medicine. never ask me wear socks nor drink warm water etc. no instructions given! except for the bbt

Poohy, ya Dr Wu instructions are kinda different from some other sinsehs I read from here. I think if there's no major issues and your body is able to take it, once a while por is ok . Cannot overdose like weekly. Maybe once a month still ok?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

i am asking cos... i just bought another 2 pax of bazhen from eys.. and i found 1 pack of ntuc bazhen in my cabinet.... so many aiyo.... @@""

Happilymarried: bazhen is drink after af, but i heard some preggy mummy also drink bazhen with some herb omitted inside. for por the blood...

Errr dragontail.. lol!!! I thought our positions were similar... Both butt lifted.. your legs crossed, my legs were at hubs shoulders/ears... Then later after deed... While I'm still on my back.. he turns me around to have legs on the wall my bed is against... Hmm imagine my back on a lazy Susan... Hehe.... Gone r those days for me... I would like to think they worked for me except i had bad egg quality in the way.....

Wahaha okok the lazy Susan helps me to get it. Hahaha. Hmmm...now I have wild imagination that a lazy susan can be used as mood teaser on the bed. Next time after a Chinese wedding I wont just bring home gift favour. Lol.

Imperial Concubine

hehee littlehamster- i'm in same case as you. I have 2 pkts of bazhen in my kitchen from EYS. sitting there rotting away since i'm taking dr wu's med.

wow legs on hub's shoulders..think i will get cramps! my hub is taller than me by about 20cm...and i got a tummy blocking (due to fats not baby!)

hubby also like to do the "my legs over his shoulders" position! i feel more feeling but legs cramp faster also lol :x

poohy - same same! hahaha last 2 episodes are already out but i have to wait for my old man and he was busy during the weekend with his grandmama and golf! darn darn! hahaha which character do you like best? i quite like "issac"... hahahah - i told my old man watch this show so many 'lang zai' - hopefully muffin will come out 'lang zai' too :P

dragontail - super junior song :P hahahahha. dragontail - ooo - share - where's the stall... :P

Hehhe will get leg cramps from legs-over-his-shoulders? Maybe do some legs stretching first. Warm up warm up.

Littlej, have you heard of Ban Leong? It's along upp thomson. Along that stretch has few food stalls like prata, japanese,The Biscuit King, etc.

Imperial Concubine

littlej! hahaha i like Sam also! though he's old..but like so matured and stable yet goodie guy. Issac also nice ...dark and handsome...and yar, so many lang zai! Couldnt stop watching and keep waiting for next episode.hahaha!

Who's Sam? Isaac? Got picture to drool at???

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail. .we watching this show
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-09-18-32-53.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	11.6 KB 
ID:	111333  

Imperial Concubine
    Oopps think the pic is blur?

Worthy Lady
    Happily married... We have no bds for months. I think only had once during first trim.. Now hubby dont't come near me... He only come when I ask him to massage my legs or when I complain about baby's dancing.

Worthy Lady
    Poohy.. I feel like just giving away also. But I can't find newborn clothing. Mine all start from 3 months. And some looks quite cute apart from yellow stains. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:824905
    Happily married... We have no bds for months. I think only had once during first trim.. Now hubby dont't come near me... He only come when I ask him to massage my legs or when I complain about baby's dancing.
    Same same.... ~>_<~ my hubby felt shy...he keep having the thinking that baby will know that we bd...how?

Dragontail, oh dear... We will all look at the lazy susan in a different way from now on!!! Haha

Littlej, Poohy, I just checked out the old man you were talking about.. Francis always act bad guy type right? Hehe... He quite old ..

Hubby say the clinic didn't tell him to keep the semen warm while submit to the lab. Hmmmm. N he also waited like 15min at the lab Cos no ppl -.- lousy sia

Worthy Lady
    Oh.. I was thinking what is lazy susan and google
    .. oh.. and imagine.. husband come back home whats for dinner.. then wife on dining table on top of lazy susan.. lol.. :P

Poohy, cannot see handsome faces from that pic...I find hongkong men more charming than Taiwanese or korean. Taiwan skin too fair and korean eyes too small. Lol.

Littlehamster, no worries. So long the sample is submitted within one hour that wont affect the quality of it. 10 days count down begins!

Lolol thelay aiyo so funny! Reply to hubby "today's 8-course spread is ME ME ME ME ME ME ME AND ME". Very kinky right the lazy susan? Have to share this joke with hubby later.