Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Poohy, i'm also watching this drama lol, got addicted after watching the 1st episode. Dragontail, I agree with you that ...

Female Attendant

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Poohy, i'm also watching this drama lol, got addicted after watching the 1st episode.
    Dragontail, I agree with you that hong kong men are more charming than Taiwanese or Koreans. The older they (hong kong men) age, the more charm they exude heeehee

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Thelay!! Omg!! you r so funny!!! Hahaha... How did we end up linking lazy susan to bd?? I think no one in this thread will name their daughter susan anymore... Hahaha..

Rav... Have to tahan til recover from birth... Hehe... Now hubby only stare at my belly.. I snap fingers n bring his attention to my boobies he not interested at all ..

Imperial Concubine
    Haha happilymarried ya he is quite old but in the show he got charm...high position pilot...steady bom bi bi.. hahah. Okay im addicted and will get cold turkey once I reach last episode....

Imperial Concubine
    Zirngygirl..nice hoh...hehehe. hope got part 3.

Erm whats Susan? I shall google also

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail ya..someone hk man got this positive aura. Haha and thats why I like hk tvb rather than taiwan show or korean drama. The only taiwan show I chase after is the army show. Hahah

Actually I am a big fan of Chow Yun Fatt. I think he is so down to earth and so old-charming (I grew up in his seriel-dramas). I also like the older Stephen Chow. I think he is very very yummy in Kung Fu Hustle. But the one man whom I certainly will not reject if he decides to date me, is Tony Leung. Awww... fa-chi again here.

As for new HK faces, I really lost it already.

Hello! I am so going to look at lazy Susan differently now. Everytime I see one I am going to think of legs up, kkj go in and turn around!!! =p

I like Isaac!!! Ron Ng is the real name. So suave.
    I dont't like Sam kor's hairstyle. Hahaha I am already at episode 38. Left 2 more episodes... And what do I watch next!!!

Btw Sam kor's kid is registered at pei chun- http://entertainment.xin.msn.com/en/celebrity/buzz/asia/francis-ng’s-son-is-studying-in-singapore

Oh I def prefer Hk actors to others. Too bad they a bit short though. My fav actor is tony Leung. The tony Leung who always act in Wong kar wai movies - not the tony Leung who appeared in the lover. My childhood love was Andy lau. I fell in love with him when watching 神雕侠侣。

Hahahah - what if my birth story is horrible? you sure you all wanna hear! =p

My old man now no want to make out with me... It feels like first trimester... If I knew our last make out session was 3 weeks ago - I would have treasured that session / made it last longer...

Hmm - my old man doesn't seem keen on my belly too. In fact he seems abit afraid of it. Think the only time he touched was during the photoshoot.

Imperial Concubine
    Oh I googled whats lazy susan! Haha so it's the turn table!
    Heh ya sam kor hairstyle a bit nerd and ugly...isaac handsome handsome...of coz those newbie pilots also quite suave. Its a show with handsomes and beauties.

Concurrently im watching 熟男尤惑

LOL thanks to happilymarried. Now we all go chinese wedding dinner we will sit down and think dirty.

Littlej, yay another Tony's fan! I think his nan-ren-wei is overflowing. Ya ya... the other Tony eyes too small (ya can see I got problem with small eyes men. haa). I find the latter is better in comedy (like the one something titled Black Rose).

Haha... Dragontail, sit down at Chinese dinner n think dirty? Oh my gosh.... I will be laughing at my next family dinner gathering....

Oh I just watched the last tycoon (大上海) last night... It has got chow yun fatt and Francis ng.... Also has China actor called Huang xiao ming.. he kinda looks like a younger version of chow... Good show!!

9 Months of Pregnancy in 94 seconds. Pregnant Belly Growing Video. - YouTube

This is so simple yet awesome! I love making/editing videos. I'm inspired to do one like that if I got a chance

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I like Chen Hao, he is very good in acting

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:824932
    Rav... Have to tahan til recover from birth... Hehe... Now hubby only stare at my belly.. I snap fingers n bring his attention to my boobies he not interested at all ..
    Yeah....hubby not interested in my bare boobies too but he likes looking at my cleavage O_o think coz nips changed to the "milking cow" look my hubby dont even allow me to "touch" him...bleaHz... cant even have a little cheeky fun. I sure hope that things will revert after popped. I miss the cuddles and flirting!!!

Littlehamster, is chen hao also Moses Chan? My sista is also a fan of his! But he is not exactly good looking, I told her. But she says he is very gentleman

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail. ..gentleman itself can charm a lot of girls ...hehe

I agree poohy! My gf super likes 刘青云。He certainly doesnt fall under shuai-ge category but there must be some charm there.

Sadly, a below average looking girl but demure/ladylike wont be able to 混 in the media industry the same way!

Am I going to be the last poster???

Just shut down my laptop.

Dragontail - awww... The video so cute! Hahaha and can I say - the husband's body quite good. Hahaha - as compared to my old man =p

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:824933
    Haha happilymarried ya he is quite old but in the show he got charm...high position pilot...steady bom bi bi.. hahah. Okay im addicted and will get cold turkey once I reach last episode....
    We just finished the last episode last night, and hubby felt so lost suddenly, cos no more show to watch.....

Im so surprised that they can even do up a "roadshow" just to promote the last episode.....

Worthy Lady
    Oh. Today is my turn to take mc. I having bodyache and backache. I feel so guilty. My office so busy and I took lots of mc.

Morning all....

Today supposing to be excited day for me... cos im going for my detailed scan.... but my mum was admitted to hospital due to mild stroke last night, i suppose she still waiting for her bed since nobody contacted me.... i cant sleep well.... tired.....

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- yar true..an average looking girl wont have the same impact as an average looking guy with charisma. thats not fair.hahaha.

missy10- i purposely slow down in watching coz cant bear to watch the last episode! argggghh.....

thelay- rest well! dont worry about taking MCs...its okay to take esp when you preggy! after you deliver then work harder for the company...=)

Imperial Concubine

ohh missy10- hope your mom is alright. share share after your detailed scan! and then go back home to rest...dont think so much.

Missy10, oh dear.. I hope your mom is ok now... Govt hospital is like that.. when my mother in law went op, op finish also have to wait 6-7 hours for a ward n a bed... Sigh... Update on your detailed scan later on Okie? Hope baby is cooperative!!