Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thelay, it is ok to take mc when you really feel you need a rest.. baby more impt than work... ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Thelay, it is ok to take mc when you really feel you need a rest.. baby more impt than work... When you feel better, the go back to work.. cuz at work we r all replaceable.. but baby only got 1... Rest well ok?

Too early at work! I dont have office key so have to wait for someone who has key. Bleh.

This morning starts really nice as before I left home, hubby hugged me and said "cant wait to see you tonight". Last night we didnt quite catch up enough as after our dinner at home, he went to bed straight away. He still said "this one of the 101 ways to get fat". But he was really too tired from work.

Take care everyone!! Got lightning and thunder!!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Littlej, Poohy, I know who is Ron ng.. lol!! Went to watch the first epi last night.. i would say this 'Isaac' dude is dragontail's type (so Littlej & Poohy & Dragontail all like same type?)... Not me tho.. hehe.. I more the Raymond lam type... Oh no one likes captain cool?

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Littlehamster, is chen hao also Moses Chan? My sista is also a fan of his! But he is not exactly good looking, I told her. But she says he is very gentleman
    he is good looking in his own ways, i feel is like he got the charm to charm certain group of ladies.. hehe..

Im into Captain Tong(s) not Koo.. not my type.. my hubby is like wooden block as Captain Tong.... he cant stabd me while watching the show, cos i keep commenting if that time he react same like Sam, he wont me n baby now... hahaha....

No rest for me since Im out now, im only child, so no siblings to share burden with.... so please dont continue the single child scheme...

Imperial Concubine

hehehe..i dont like captain cool ..not my type though they show his side of caring for his sister...

missy10- agree...single child is tough for the child when the parents aged...but good when young coz all attention and money spent on that kid.hahaha. So you ladies who bfp-ed, remember dont take too long to try for the 2nd kid. I took too long , thus now got problem...sigh.

Mummy, anyone of you eating clomid together with Progynova? The progynova med is to thicken the lining

Missy10: Wish your mum a full recovery and for you to enjoy your detailed scan. you can see baby for at least 30mins, very exciting!
    Last edited by rav3naers; 10-09-2013 at 10:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:825122
    Missy10: Wish your mum a full recovery and for you to enjoy your detailed scan. you can see baby for at least 30mins, very exciting!
    Thanks

I seen baby for more than 30mins, cos she is not co-operative.... now taking my 2nd 15mins walk.... hahahhaha sonographer says mayb is a SHE, cos i see no "spade"

Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:825133
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:825122
    Thanks

I seen baby for more than 30mins, cos she is not co-operative.... now taking my 2nd 15mins walk.... hahahhaha sonographer says mayb is a SHE, cos i see no "spade"
    Maybe can try to clear bladder too. It mine also not co-operative. Heehee...maybe girl shy shy...from what I read from the other bfp ladies, the boys all kah kui kui during their scans.

Hi angel, me on utrogestan and progynova at same time. On 2ww now.

Missy10 oh what a lovely day for you. Hee maybe pink team since baby never kkk.

Is your mom feeling better?

So busy so far. Gotta see Dr again later.

Hi angel, me on utrogestan and progynova at same time. On 2ww now.
    Hi Dragontail, how long have you been on progynova? Does it really help thicken the lining? This cycle the dr prescribed 50mg of Clomid. I went back to the dr on CD 13 for an you/s. I was disappointed with the progress. My left ovary had only one follicle which was only 14mm. I know by right on CD 13, the follicle to should have been 18mm. And he cant find any egg on the right. Sigh, i thought clomid will help to increase more eggs? Anyway, he says my lining is abit thin also.
    He prescribe me progynova and increase dosage to 100mg clomid to be taken next cycle. Means this cycle no hope ??

Imperial Concubine

Missy10!! So exciting. so confirmed no spade so team pink?

Angel, I started my course of progynova only after ovulation. It's my 8th day on it. Later I'm seeing my gynae so maybe during the scan I will ask how's my lining.

I've never taken Clomid but last cycle i was on a Clomid-alternative (darn cant recall the name) and this cycle I'm on self-inject Gonal F. Both gave me good numbers of eggs in both ovaries but of course just one dominant egg per cycle. Doc said comment I react well to these medicine. I've never been on clomid so I'm not sure what it should do. Maybe you like to ask your gynae is Clomid supposed to give you more eggs or maybe your body doesnt react positively to it?

My gynae told me a follie is good to pop when it goes up to 17-20mm. "CD13" is very subjective because not all ladies ovulate around that time. Do you do BBT where you know averagely when you ovulate? I dont ovulate that early in a cycle so when doc scanned my dominant follie on CD20 (I o-ed unusually late this round. Normally CD17), it was quite fat and I was given HCG trigger shot to "force" the popping. I am on 10DPO now.

Therefore if you ovulate late, 14mm on CD13 is still ok because follie grows 1-2mm per day. Maybe by CD16 your egg will be the right size? Did you get a HCG trigger shot too? What CD are you on now?

Btw, angel, is the progynova giving you a lot of mucus? I'm having so much this cycle that sometimes I am so worried I got bladder problem!

Worthy Lady

I watch the show too.. during my confinement just lie on bed and watch free show online. kekeke.. RON NG IS MY TYPE.. woooo.. hehehehe I find Wu zhen yu very stylo milo in the show also.. hehehehe.. Holiday is very pretty!!

Worthy Lady

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	563485_511872665563539_1316330871_n.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	17.8 KB 
ID:	111371 Romantic paris..

Angel, I started my course of progynova only after ovulation. It's my 8th day on it. Later I'm seeing my gynae so maybe during the scan I will ask how's my lining.

I've never taken Clomid but last cycle i was on a Clomid-alternative (darn cant recall the name) and this cycle I'm on self-inject Gonal F. Both gave me good numbers of eggs in both ovaries but of course just one dominant egg per cycle. Doc said comment I react well to these medicine. I've never been on clomid so I'm not sure what it should do. Maybe you like to ask your gynae is Clomid supposed to give you more eggs or maybe your body doesnt react positively to it?

My gynae told me a follie is good to pop when it goes up to 17-20mm. "CD13" is very subjective because not all ladies ovulate around that time. Do you do BBT where you know averagely when you ovulate? I dont ovulate that early in a cycle so when doc scanned my dominant follie on CD20 (I o-ed unusually late this round. Normally CD17), it was quite fat and I was given HCG trigger shot to "force" the popping. I am on 10DPO now.

Therefore if you ovulate late, 14mm on CD13 is still ok because follie grows 1-2mm per day. Maybe by CD16 your egg will be the right size? Did you get a HCG trigger shot too? What CD are you on now?

Dragontail, i presume my ovulation in this cycle will be late. im on at CD14 today. I did not have any trigger shot as my follie is too small. So Dr just ask me to test using opk and see if i will have +opk or not. But the way he say, seems like im not going to ovulate this cycle?? Am i right to say that even if i have a +opk doesnt mean i that i will ovulate?

I have not started progynova yet. I just bring back the med with clomid and am told to take on CD2 of my next cycle should AF come.

Angel, hmmm kinda strange he has given you next cycle's medi when your current cycle is not even over yet.

Did he even give you bd dates for this cycle? By right, I guess you need to know the bd dates. I'm not sure if trigger shot is a common practice. But it almost certainly ensures you ovulate. The guideline frm my gynae is once i see +opk, I must see him to get the shot.

Imperial Concubine

nice one diorly! captain cool got nice dimples...=)

talkg about ovulation, how long does it take to ovulate after smiley? my bbt still looks the usual...issit supposed to show anything to confirm that i really ovluated?

Poohy some months I also experienced slow rise. Usually after a smiley, my temp will go up 2 days later.

Angel, hmmm kinda strange he has given you next cycle's medi when your current cycle is not even over yet.

Did he even give you bd dates for this cycle? By right, I guess you need to know the bd dates. I'm not sure if trigger shot is a common practice. But it almost certainly ensures you ovulate. The guideline frm my gynae is once i see +opk, I must see him to get the shot.
    Dragontail, he did ask me if i want to collect the med now or when AF should come. I was rather "lost" and sad at the moment i knew my follie was small. So i didnt want to talk much and just told him that i will collect the med now.
    He didnt give me the bd dates. Just say if +opk then bd for next 2 days and the alternate.
    But from the way he say, he give me the feeling that this cycle like not much chance.

Now come to think of it, im wondering if i should request for a scan again in another few days time to see if follie grows?
    Or maybe he dont want me to waste money to scan? Sigh... im just very upset y cant i get pregnant easily like others.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- thanks! shall see if my temps rise tomorrow...I scared my bbt not accurate coz i took after i woke up with slight movements then lie down again. Then my bbt sure up on Sat! Issit coz i wake up later on Sat? I see my spike on both Sats.hahaha...

Imperial Concubine

angel84- actually 14mm on cd13 not too bad ...sometimes mine even smaller. Wait a few more days and maybe you will ovulate. Is your cycle 28days? or longer?

dont be depressed....you 1984? still very young ....thats just a group of pple like us who takes longer to conceive.