Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dr scanned and lining is good and corpus luteum too. Everything is still too early so we shall wait. Anyway ...

Dr scanned and lining is good and corpus luteum too. Everything is still too early so we shall wait. Anyway I'm starting to feel af cramp. Just keeping things neutral for now.

When I went into the room, the monitor still has the 3d scan of a baby of last patient. Dr has a happy face and told me "see? A baby? Can you see the face?". So cute This mummy is going to pop this friday!!

I asked him before I left if I'm his oldest patient. He said no. Oldest is 47. 'You havent break my record" and he laughed. Hee.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    angel84- actually 14mm on cd13 not too bad ...sometimes mine even smaller. Wait a few more days and maybe you will ovulate. Is your cycle 28days? or longer?

dont be depressed....you 1984? still very young ....thats just a group of pple like us who takes longer to conceive.
    my cycle is irregular. Sometimes 28 sometimes 34days. hence my ovulation is also irregular. But from ovu day to next AF is usually fix 13-14days. But i thought clomid is supposed to regulate the irregular menses?

Yes i 1984.

Imperial Concubine

oh dragontail, how does scanning during your 2ww helps? Will it show that the eggs has been fertilised? so far never done anymore scanning after O. wow oldest at 47? must be a healthy lady...think by 47, my old age illness should start appearing more often...bleh.

angel84- is this the 1st time taking clomid? clomid also take some time to work on some of us.

Imperial Concubine

missy10- how's your detailed scan?

oh dragontail, how does scanning during your 2ww helps? Will it show that the eggs has been fertilised? so far never done anymore scanning after O. wow oldest at 47? must be a healthy lady...think by 47, my old age illness should start appearing more often...bleh.

angel84- is this the 1st time taking clomid? clomid also take some time to work on some of us.
    Poohy, yes 1st time. Anyway i will still try bd this cycle and see how it goes.

Poohy, the scan at 2ww checks on my corpus luteum and lining condition. Dr always mentions he wants to see my corpus luteum. I guess the non existence of it means something no good? Not very very sure

Angel, that's right....continue to opk and bd. Dont give up on this cycle yet. You have not't even o! I mean if you really are curious on your follie (even if you have one follie in your ovary, that's all it takes since most of the time, , it's just one follie that pops), ask for a scan when you got your +opk.

Worthy Lady

hehehe..i dont like captain cool ..not my type though they show his side of caring for his sister...

missy10- agree...single child is tough for the child when the parents aged...but good when young coz all attention and money spent on that kid.hahaha. So you ladies who bfp-ed, remember dont take too long to try for the 2nd kid. I took too long , thus now got problem...sigh.
    poohy..not as long as me ..my girl is 7 this yr ....didnt expect issues popping out though when i wanted to embark my journey of the 2nd one..but thats life..

Actually my ideal of a family is 3 children. I have 3 siblings and I cant Imagine I grew up without them. I kinda feel sorry for my future kid ( if I ever have one) as I dont think my body or time or finance allows me to have a 2nd child.

That being said, cant think too far already. Very important that we are prepared for retirement. Got roof over head. Got some money to enjoy the remaining life. Keep ourselves as healthy as we can as I dont think I want to over burden my child in my old days.

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:825198
    missy10- how's your detailed scan?
    baby only corporate at times, need to go back again on Fri, cos baby was covering her face, sonographer cant check her nasal bone....

Thanks all, mum doing MRI scan.. waiting for result, i feel like lying on her bed...zzzZZZzz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013-09-10_15.56.56.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	111380  
    littlehamster likes this.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- oh i see...how many more days to go? I got 3 other siblings, total 4 of us also...and yar indeed hard to imagine my kid without sibling.like so lonely ..

natalie- so when did you start trying for 2nd one? i started when my gal was 2yrs old....and now she's 3.5yrs old, me still no news of 2nd kid. My gal loves to have a baby sibling...but sad i still dont have .

missy10- cute little fellow there! she disturbing the sonographer ...ask her guai guai and let them check.heheheehe. you in hosptial with your mom?hehe, lie down on her bed and rest a while since she's at mri? will the nurse scold? or sit at their lounge and rest?

Imperial Concubine

congraulations Missy10!!!

Hi team pink! Can wear those pink shoes in your avatar! Take it that Friday you can meet your lil princess again. How nice. Hope your mum gets well soon, missy10.

Poohy, my last hcg shot is this friday. 13dpo. This hcg is going to hold up my af for about 4-5days (based on last cycle with hcg shots also. Last hcg shot was also 13dpo). So if by 18dpo my temp is still up, I will poas. If it drops by then, then it is a failed cycle. Lol *quoting dr chew*.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

missy10, congrats on team pink!! wahaha.. cover face must be girl girl... if boy.. you remember my little star's finger? so naughty... haha.. wish your mum a speedy recovery!! remember to wear sweater if too cold at the hospital. make sure you drink lots of water also...

dragontail, i have never seen my own corpus lutem before in my life. cuz i never did any scans after O/iui. think dr chew is very detailed too which is good!! and with the wetness.. hehe.. remember to change more liners... wetness may be a good sign... it kinda shows that your system is reactive to meds and is still active.. mine was super dry kind.. like drought inside =P and i needed a larger dose to wake my system up... sigh...

wow poohy & dragontail families so big!! me n hub both only child... see how it goes... i cant wait to collect the rest of my frosties in the lab tho... the 3 of them are so lonely in the lab's freezer... its just 1 of those days where i think what becomes of them... if i use, will they survive thaw? if i use, are they girls or boys.. cuz that has already been decided when fertilised...

angel84, you are born 1984, so you still have time.. not to worry okie? Many of us here are much older than you... hehe... as for clomid i have taken it before for 3 cycles. Sad to say clomid (i think it was 50mg dosage, the smallest) didnt work for me due to 1 reason. it thinned my lining so badly i guess there was no way implantation could happen. my lining was always hovering around 5mm. how to implant an embie? all 3 rounds, each only 1 eggie and i think 1 round, my eggie didnt pop completely or something. But clomid does work on others and does not thin the lining. progynova i only took after my eggie popped, means after O. progynova does help with lining, but it also didnt do much for mine due to clomid.

oh angel84, if you get positive opk, you should call gynae n ask for a scan. see eggie what size.. good sized should be around 18 or 19mm. jiayou and dont give up!!

Imperial Concubine

dragontail - ooh, hope to hear good news in one weeks' time!

happilymarried- yar i grow up in big family, noisy and always fight for toys but now we are older, glad we have each other. After you deliver this one, can plan to receive the other 3 in the lab! dont wait too long. think nowadays i always nag..'dont take too long'! jia lat.

for clomid, so far it hasnt thin my lining. I took up to 150mg and gynae said my lining was still quite good! haha, too much fats? but it does make me very dry down there and cant feel when i'm actually ovulating. Now that i'm on traditional chinese medicine, i start to resume my EWCM and i'm so glad. I didnt take the progynova.....only took provera to induce menses when my eggies didnt grow then.

Imperial Concubine

hmm just thinking, should i try bd today again? or rest a day? do i have time to 'rest'? OPK smiley on Sunday.....

Worthy Lady

dragontail- oh i see...how many more days to go? I got 3 other siblings, total 4 of us also...and yar indeed hard to imagine my kid without sibling.like so lonely ..

natalie- so when did you start trying for 2nd one? i started when my gal was 2yrs old....and now she's 3.5yrs old, me still no news of 2nd kid. My gal loves to have a baby sibling...but sad i still dont have .

missy10- cute little fellow there! she disturbing the sonographer ...ask her guai guai and let them check.heheheehe. you in hosptial with your mom?hehe, lie down on her bed and rest a while since she's at mri? will the nurse scold? or sit at their lounge and rest?
    i started when my dau is around 5 (Nov 2011) ....have two miscarriages..now by the time i pop, she will be 1 month shy of her 7 yr old bday (she is a dec baby).

Happilymarried, I hope your next baby is all natural!! Frankly I see what my sis is going through in her ivf. ...the more I dont't wish to do! Too much medical intervention and maybe emotionally quite tiring ( I mean yes ivf also doesn't guarantee a bfp but the expectation from the couple is much higher ). Oh she did the implant few days ago Only 3 embies grown nicely to blastocyst. 2 were implanted.

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    wow poohy & dragontail families so big!! me n hub both only child... see how it goes... i cant wait to collect the rest of my frosties in the lab tho... the 3 of them are so lonely in the lab's freezer... its just 1 of those days where i think what becomes of them... if i use, will they survive thaw? if i use, are they girls or boys.. cuz that has already been decided when fertilised...

angel84, you are born 1984, so you still have time.. not to worry okie? Many of us here are much older than you... hehe... as for clomid i have taken it before for 3 cycles. Sad to say clomid (i think it was 50mg dosage, the smallest) didnt work for me due to 1 reason. it thinned my lining so badly i guess there was no way implantation could happen. my lining was always hovering around 5mm. how to implant an embie? all 3 rounds, each only 1 eggie and i think 1 round, my eggie didnt pop completely or something. But clomid does work on others and does not thin the lining. progynova i only took after my eggie popped, means after O. progynova does help with lining, but it also didnt do much for mine due to clomid.

Hmmm strange... you took progynova only after O? my gynae ask me to take together with clomid from CD 2 onwards.

Angel, my doc also put me on progynova only after O.

Poohy, last night you got bd? If so, then tonight rest and tomorrow chiong one more time before close shop for this cycle.

Imperial Concubine
    Ya last night bd-ed...hubby came home and asked. Hah he remembered. So dont know tonight he will ask again or not

Worthy Lady
    .now on the way home from work..luckily tomorrow on leave..sighs

Female Attendant

Hi ladies,

In my 2ww now, hope to catch baby dust from Missy10

Angel84, dont't worry.. different docs have their own methods they think works best... So you must trust the gynae you chose Okie?

Poohy, bd if hubby has the energy to? Cuz hub kinda bz right? grab him when he can shoot!! Haha..

Natalie, didn't know you had 2 losses... Me 1 loss n I feel it's such a toil on me emotionally already.... Glad Lil Scorpio is healthy n popping soon!!

Dragontail, I dont hope for much.. natural conception, or I transfer my frosties.. either way I hope they are healthy... That is all I ask for... I dont't even choose gender cuz beggars like me can't be choosers anyway.... I m keeping my fingers n toes crossed for you!

Hmmm Where's Littlej.... She usually posts after work.. hope she finished work already....

Hope tvh (haha tvb came out on my hp!) Is doing well too!

I am starting the captain tong/cool show tonight with hubby! Got him hooked with me.... So slow ?