Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by happilymarried Angel84, dont't worry.. different docs have their own methods they think works best... So you must ...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried View Post
    Angel84, dont't worry.. different docs have their own methods they think works best... So you must trust the gynae you chose Okie?

Poohy, bd if hubby has the energy to? Cuz hub kinda bz right? grab him when he can shoot!! Haha..

Natalie, didn't know you had 2 losses... Me 1 loss n I feel it's such a toil on me emotionally already.... Glad Lil Scorpio is healthy n popping soon!!

Dragontail, I dont hope for much.. natural conception, or I transfer my frosties.. either way I hope they are healthy... That is all I ask for... I dont't even choose gender cuz beggars like me can't be choosers anyway.... I m keeping my fingers n toes crossed for you!

Hmmm Where's Littlej.... She usually posts after work.. hope she finished work already....

Hope tvh (haha tvb came out on my hp!) Is doing well too!

I am starting the captain tong/cool show tonight with hubby! Got him hooked with me.... So slow ?
    ya..glad that she is fine..think will only stop worrying after I pop..hehe

Hello!!!

Today was pak tor day with my old man =) so no response cuz was treasuring every single second with him... No choice - every single second counts when I have to share him with grandma... but our time together now kinda feels more special...

Wa - I am in this oct mum Group and 2 mums have popped. Scary... I still feel so unprepared! I can't wait for Thursday to come - I wanna see doc!!!!

Missy10 - how is your mum now? Hope all is good? Be strong, the role of a mum is a multi-tasker - being a mum, wife, daughter and career all in one. one day you can look back and tell yourself wow - I managed to handle everything - nothing can stop me now!!! Jia you!!!

And missy10 - congrats on little girl!!! =) hee hee I thought muffin was a lil mischievous cuz I spent 3 hours doing the scan but your girl even more so! Hee hee. Anyway good what - Friday can do another scan and see more!!!

I just finished the show today!!! Now feeling so lost. What do I watch next... My old man said all love love one not nice. Hahaha... I like my issac !!! Sam tong too 四版 and captain cool too yaya (reminds me of yaya chan??). Hahaha.

Happilymarried - thanks for asking about me! Oh enjoy the show!!! Hee hee - shan't say much about the plot since you just started =p

Dragontail - doc seems to be in a good mood eh! He has his way of putting you at ease isn't it =) and awww... Hubby so sweet too. Hee hee he ko after xo fried rice =p

Poohy - hubby 会做人 . He requested bd ! Hee hee so you are happier ya?

Angel84 - Wa you very young ! Anyway trust the doc. Since you decided to walk the path with the doc and paying him / her for consultation, follow through with the doc. Is this your first visit or something?

Baby dust to everyone... Muffin kicks baby dust to everyone...

Babydust to all tww ladies....

Littlej - my detailed scan today is almost 2 hours, when wanna scan the spine, baby face up, when wanna scan face, baby cover face with both hands, when wanna scan heart, baby face down....

She really know how to make full use of the charges paid.....

My mum waiting for MRI result, and ya i have to "work" as a daughter to accompany mum during the day, accompany my dad for dinner n send im home so he is not lonely, serve my man as a wife when reach home, and of cos " entertaining my gal(in tummy 24/7)

think i start to have dry throat... getting heaty... my turn to get sick
    Last edited by Missy10; 11-09-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- heh yar we shall bd tonight instead of yesterday (hope still got energy today)...
    littlej- yar . sigh...this hubby of mine. well well lets see if we can manage to do our last session of bd for tis season.haha. Oh I'm slowing down my speed of watching the show coz once last episode i think i will go into withdrawal.hahaha.

missy10- must stay healthy and takes lots of vitamin C and water esp when you accompany your mom in hospital! hospital a lot of virus one....i remembered last time accompany my little bro stay in hospital, and i kena sore throat the next day .

Morning!!! Where are our usual morning chirpy posters?? Hee hee.

Missy10 - just do as much as you think you can. If not possible, enlist help from your husband ok? Drink a lot of water...

Sorry aunt chirpy not very free today!! Rest of the week have to deliver mooncakes to our customers. I go 送货了!! Happy chatting everyone.

Female Attendant

It's mid week mid day already! 2.5 more days to a new weekend, can't wait

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Good day!

Missy10: hope your Mum gets well soon

Tanja: welcome !! Hope you enjoy your stay

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:825436
    Morning!!! Where are our usual morning chirpy posters?? Hee hee.

Missy10 - just do as much as you think you can. If not possible, enlist help from your husband ok? Drink a lot of water...
    dont think huhby can help much, all he can do is drop n pick up, last week he was on MC and next week hs going reservists so he will be very busy this week...

Afternoon Ladies !

Littlej, wahh getting close, your edd is 4th oct right ? (my birthday ! I will be thinking of you !!)

Dragontail, this is very good news. good lining and good corpus luteum, what more can you ask for hehe

Missy10, how many weeks are you ? i thought you did your detailed scan already.

im finally out of my cold, antibiotics almost over..my next scan is in october and i feel the wait is going to take forever. so frustrating !

btw, did you any of you mummies get a fetal heartbeat doppler ?

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    btw, did you any of you mummies get a fetal heartbeat doppler ?
    Hello
    If all goes with my next milestone, I'm interested in this
    Any opinions against?

tricky , ebichan: I have wanted to get the Doppler during my 1st tri because I wanna be assured that baby is doing okie but I was googling online and quite a couple of articles are actually the idea of using one. Is it safe to use a fetal Doppler to listen to my baby's heartbeat at home? | BabyCenter when you r in your 2nd tri, you can easily feel baby kicks so Doppler won't be that useful anymore.

Imperial Concubine

missA thanks for sharing!
    Its so early in my pregnancy now that I dont't know how to feel and constantly worry.
    Mostly, I dont have any symptoms other than tender breasts. So I worry if baby is actually developing or not.
    I guess I will know in a few weeks.
    Meanwhile I just try to have a good balanced diet with more protein.

Ebichan: I know how it feels... I was a nervous wreck in my 1st tri with spotting due to low placenta and gastric flu. But I keep reminding myself to be positive and let nature take its course. Just do what you shld do to maintain a healthy life time and all will be fine!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Tricky, ebichan, agree with missA... I did not get a fetal Doppler too... Even tho I was very anxious about my baby esp in first trime. From week 15/16 onwards you will start to feel slight popping/tapping.. besides the fetal Doppler usage is not easy.. if you can't detact heart beat due to wrong positioning? you will panic... And using too much of these machines near the belly is not natural/good also... It's very sad n painful to say that if baby does not survive past week 12/13, the baby is just not healthy (of course ruling out incompetent cervix issue)... If baby does survive past week 12/13, then high chance it's a healthy n sticky n bouncy fetus...

Imperial Concubine

I have such a long way to go...

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:825577
    I have such a long way to go...
    Aiyo. We longer ... hehe. dont't worry!

Hello!!!

Dragontail busy delivering mooncakes ? Me just received my first box of mooncakes this year. Anyway Dragontail - dont't carry heavy things too!!!

Ebichan - I didn't get the Doppler. Neither did I get those baby plus intelligence thingy. I feel that what is meant to be yours is meant to be yours. And I am not comfortable with putting too many medical / technological equipment near my tummy for fear of radiation / radioactivity. As for babyplus thingy - thomson parent craft class also said it is completely unnecessary and may cause deafness. Imagine baby in the womb all surrounded by water in a vacuum and you put earphones emitting sounds on your tummy - could be really loud!!! For me - I would prefer baby to hear my voice so hahaha I'd talk to baby... Also I play classical / jazz music when driving.

Hee hee - yes edd is 3 oct. coming soon. Akan datang.

Imperial Concubine

Little hamster
    Ayah sorry I'm insensitive
    maybe just having a really bad day.

Littlej
    thanks for sharing your info too
    Akan Datang!!! We are all happy and excited for our graduates!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:825610
    Little hamster
    Ayah sorry I'm insensitive
    maybe just having a really bad day.

Littlej
    thanks for sharing your info too
    Akan Datang!!! We are all happy and excited for our graduates!!!
    No worries! Hehe.

Those who seeing forum now, can turn on tv channel 5 9pm, talking about trying to concieve

Ebichan, do not worry so much now ok? I know it's difficult... But you just need to take extra good care of yourself now... The rest is up to fate..

Littlehammie, you still have time!! you r still young! I watching the program now... Haha... It's like walking down memory lane....

Oh.. the program so short.. those things the doctor recommend not to eat I'm taking them! Hmmmmm

Littlehammie, I think meat in moderation is fine.. in fact everything in moderation is ok.... Except those that mimic estrogen or something like soya bean....I lay off that only...

Worthy Lady
    Good morning... how are you all? .. have a great day to everyone.. littlej.. update us about your appt today...

Missy10.. congrats on joining pink team.. princess on the way..

My princess is start training me.. I have sleepless nights.. my fri just gave birth last week told me taking care of newborn is so tiring.. baby wake up every hour to demand for milk. And as she is breastfeeding, only she can attend to baby. Seems like she havent sleep for ages...

So scary...