Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Morning all ladies! Popping by to see hows everyone doing. Dragontail: waiting for your good news ya! Quincy on 2ww ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Morning all ladies! Popping by to see hows everyone doing.

Dragontail: waiting for your good news ya!

Quincy on 2ww as well? Who else? Baby dust to everyone!

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    Oh.. the program so short.. those things the doctor recommend not to eat I'm taking them! Hmmmmm
    littlehamster- what did they recommend not to eat? i didnt catch the show!

sigh, yesterday tried to bd for the last time but failed coz little gal keep waking up until we sian.gave up. there goes my chance this month i guess..

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    good morning ladies!

Missy10, hope you r feeling better? Drink lots of water... If need add honey n drink.. also if you shuttle btw hospital n home, make sure you eat well.. dont't go hungry.. take care.. wish your mum speedy recovery...

Thelay, if you have milk supply, worth to invest in breast pump.. so you can pump n store... Then hubby can help with night feedings.. when is your next appt? Any more tsunami video?

Gnissim, how is your baby girl doing? Hehe.. when is next appt? Wow.. the 3 of you all having team pink... Hehe

Littlej, update on your visit!! & counting down for you still... Hee....

Dragontail, drink more water esp when busy!! & go easy on the carrying.. ask colleagues to help you carry if it's really heavy... Now mooncake boxes weigh so much more than the moon cake itself..

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried: hi! baby girl should be doing well? Started having leg cramps ytd. Wake up middle night shouting for help haha. Hope shes doing fine though. Seeing gynae in another 3 weeks. cox yaya chan go oversea. So is 5 weeks apart frm me last appt. How about you? you done dear son yet?

Yes.... i try my very best to keep my stomach full as much as I can.... lots of orange juice.... my appetite is back, but i need to control.... canot gain too much.... hehehehe.....

My baby is my alarm clock, she will kick n kick till i get off my bed....

Good morning buddies here!

I am feeling so crampy and super pms-sy (meaning no one better step on my tail today). Frankly I've no hope for this cycle already. Boo hoo.

My busy day shall begin. Take care everyone.

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail.. dont loose hope until you see the red witch.. I had bad menses cramp before tested positive as well. Good luck and lots of baby dusts

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Gmissim, my dear son is on next Monday 16th!! So excited.. baby movement still very little... Very gentle taps or pops.. haha my boy is a gentleman...for your leg cramp, try to wear long pants to cover while sleeping? Not sure if that will work but keep leg warm may help muscle..

Missy10, wow strong kicks? I m not feeling them yet... Mine is mostly after dinner & before sleeping... Seldom in morning... Haha just like me...

Dragontail, all bfps r different... So dont't lose hope, dont think anything else until or if... If .. af shows...

Worthy Lady
    Happilymarried... my fri borrowed me the medela electric freestyle double pump. I need to get spare parts.

I have new avent electric single pump.

Baby not have enough rooms now. But her kicks now are powerful and uncomfortable.

She didnt sleep whole night yesterday. I am not sure is it bubble tea effect. I cut down a lot on caffeine ald. But had that yesterday.

Oh I am so grumpy cos not enough sleep.

Good afternoon!!

Yay yes doc visit later! Can't wait!

Hee hee happily married - me and you have perfect gentlemen... My muffin doesn't seem to kick as much too. Either that, or I sleep like a pig so I dont't feel the movements. Hee hee - I will want up at 6am and pee then I will feel muffin squirming and next thing I know - "oh s*** I am late!".

Dragontail - no red yet. Remember your dear friend here also has all the pms symptoms and even wear pads in anticipation. That said - maybe best to expect the worst.

Gnissim - hello! Hee hee I think yaya chan is pissed off with me. =p

Happilymarried - btw wbb advised exclusive breast feeding at least for 4 weeks before introducing the bottle. So panda eyes are to be expected during the first month. My original grand plan was I wanted confinement aunty to bottle feed with expressed breast milk at night and I latch during the day. But hmm - now I think I will do exclusive latching for first month. Hahaha be prepared to hear super grumpy wtf messages from me during that time.

Poohy - you already bd before right. Still got chance .

Worthy Lady
    Littlej.. is that meaning.. for fist 4 weeks. Cannot feed baby by expresaing milk?

Missy10.. Wishing your mum a speedy recovery here. And you must take good care of yourself too..

Littlehamster I watched the programme too because of the Prof Wong they interviewed at the beginning of the show About the foods to avoid, I lay off chicken ever since the fibroid removal and I used to eat alot of chicken. I dont't take beef at all though I'm still eating pork. I dont't take soy products often too. I think I ve to go vegetarian soon..

Happilymarried.. *hugs* It struck a chord within me too when they interviewed the lady about her journey and the issues those ttcing faced. Thankfully she has her bundle of joy now and you will have yours soon!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    littlehamster- what did they recommend not to eat? i didnt catch the show!

sigh, yesterday tried to bd for the last time but failed coz little gal keep waking up until we sian.gave up. there goes my chance this month i guess..
    On The Red Dot: Episode 46 on MSN Video

Avoid foods that contain: Sugar, Allergens (eg wheat, dairy), Estrogens or imitators

Avoid: Chemicals in soil, Meat (chicken, beef, pork), Plastics food containers (microwave the food), petroleum by products (eg. moisturizer, lip balms)
    Glitterystar likes this.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay View Post
    Littlej.. is that meaning.. for fist 4 weeks. Cannot feed baby by expresaing milk?
    Usually it is not recommended as there will be nipple confusion. In addition, direct latch-on will stimulate milk production....

Poohy I read in another forum someone BFP and she bd only 2 times in that cycle! So it's not the quantity but the quality that counts..

Imperial Concubine

awww thanks littlej and superwomancgy....will be real miracle if i get it this,hehehe ..keeping fingers crossed and praying...=)

hope there's quality in it also! yestday i can feel so crampy over at side and lower centre....was tellg hubby maybe the eggies come out .haha.whch should be also since no more CM.

Thank goodness for catch up so now we all can watch the program =)

Wa biangz - the list of foods to avoid - might as well become a vegetarian or fruitarian?! I believe in no bananas and pineapples and Kang kong and tea and coffee - the rest in moderation.

That said - I also heard chicken is no good cuz chickens nowadays are injected with growth hormones for fatter thighs / meat etc. unlike the good ol days of kampong chicken.

On pork - i thought it is ok? I have a friend who recovered from cancer and the only meat she takes is pork cuz that is the only meat not injected with hormones.

Then again - if we look another food group eg veggies - nowadays also got fertilizer and sprays etc so not good too. And everything is commercially planted which is not as ideal as real farming conditions.

Natalie the mama speaks!!! Ya I suppose best to exclusively breast feed latching for first month. After that wbb recommended bottle feed should ask daddy to do it. So baby see daddy = bottle. See mummy = nipple.

Dragontail - dont lose heart.... no witch no witch.... only sticky bean.....

I also heard pork is ok.. Though they are injected with antibiotics. Now we know why cancer is so prevalent nowadays compared to the good old kampung days..

Worthy Lady
    Natalie.. how is the feeding schedule like? So basically first month no sleep at all?

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- no witch no witch!

Oh was there a catch up? Whats the name of the show? I also want to go and see.

Aiyo, me like going to have sore throat...feel warm warm in throat.

Hi ladies, im new here. Been trying to concieve for like 4 months.. no good news still. Hubby went for his semen test.. quantity is ok but quality is really bad.

Any of you also facing the same problem?

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    On The Red Dot: Episode 46 on MSN Video

Avoid foods that contain: Sugar, Allergens (eg wheat, dairy), Estrogens or imitators

Avoid: Chemicals in soil, Meat (chicken, beef, pork), Plastics food containers (microwave the food), petroleum by products (eg. moisturizer, lip balms)
    opps littlej- now that i scrolled up to see, i saw your reply! thanks for sharing!