Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 66 of 912 FirstFirst ... 16 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; xiaohuiis, hmmm I think it's quite a norm. Some of my friends have them. My boss had it before and ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

xiaohuiis, hmmm I think it's quite a norm. Some of my friends have them. My boss had it before and she went through surgery to have it removed. Coincidentally, she was t-tcing for a year with no luck. After removing the cyst (and t-cm too), she conceived. Other gfs I know of also have cysts but they also went through pregnancy naturally.

Did you ask doc if your cyst (sorry I'm assuming you've it so you're sharing about it here) may affect t-tc? Actually about 3 years ago I did my yearly papsmear and gynae told me there might be a cyst in my womb. It was very tiny. She said to monitor. After that I also forgot about it. Past pregnancy scans that I've had, my new gynae didnt say anything about cyst. So I presumed the "cyst" somehow had disappeared by itself.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Bbhope80, try avoid cold drinks, it really helps a lot. I used to drink a lot of cold drinks until i see traditional chinese medicine and she told me to avoid. I slept better at night after that and have less backaches and cramps. Occasionally, I do cheat when my hubby drinks cold drinks and I just stole a sip or two. Just dont't drink too much can . A cold womb can make it difficult for trying to concieve.

If you look at animals, they also have to keep the egg warm before it hatches (I always quote animals as examples...I think I watch too much nat geo and bbc -__-)
    Same theory goes for humans

I got preseed at Watson's at about $35. Unity sells much more ex at $38.

Happy New Year to all too.

@bbhope80
    actually my thinking of 2nd opinion is to bring your current test results to another doctor, to check if you could start on clomid first other than straight to IVF.
    as for OT wise. i tell you i am a saddist haha. i prefer to OT sometimes because after working hours no phone calls. can peacefully finish my pending issues.
    but nowadays i go home earlier otherwise hubby will nag if it affects you, you can look other areas.
    cold womb is also a common case. i have it too. that day when my sinseh told me i cannot take cold drinks, i have been following his instructions for almost 2 years.
    until my hubby also scold me =.= but 1 thing is because my office is super cold (18deg can you believe it?)

@xiaohuiis
    yes as per what @Dragontail says, cysts are common in women. i am envious of women who dont have it.
    and there are also many types of cysts. some will go away after sometime and then come back again maybe.
    some can cause pain, cramps. some can cause sudden bleeding and you thought you have menses.
    some might affect your ability to conceive. but it all depends on what doctor says.

Imperial Concubine

hmm i havent eat pineapple yet...coz my body playing tricks on me! on and off, get AF cramps and I thought, okay ...its coming. No need to take herbal/pineapple in case overly painful! but then..alas...it didnt come.
    in fact i'm getting watery/white discharge! just dont tell me now then i O-ed!

hmm, i guess its too late to see pte gynae also...have to wait until after cny.

you all quite onz about BD ...i guess i got low drive! we can go on without BD for weeks! jia lat............

@poohy
    not intending to test for ovulation?
    ukr~ it's common that your BD mood decreases from your 1st pregnancy
    but i've read online that any food that is good for the heart is also an aphrodisiac >>> try it !!!
    Last edited by quincy1986; 08-02-2013 at 10:48 AM.

Worthy Lady

Hey!!! I can't believe it's cny eve tomorrow. I still have not't ironed clothes, vacuum/mop the house and prepare the meat for grill/steamboat reunion lunch with in laws!!!!

I saw my gynae on weds, did a pap smear + ultrasound. I have a polyp in my womb, small. She said nothing to worry about. And an egg in my left ovary. I visited her on day16 of my cycle, but my egg was small. She said most likely ovulation should happen next week, so told us to go home early after visiting. Hahahaha.

poohy, how old is your first one? Boy right? Do you miss being preggie or you just wanna get it done and over with? ;p Can I request something? Since you're the only mommy here in this thread, can you share with us how was your first time experience? Walk down memory lane.....

Shez, oh my so did you go home early and rabbah rabbah? Time to work it out girl!

Quote Originally Posted by Shez View Post
    I saw my gynae on weds, did a pap smear + ultrasound. I have a polyp in my womb, small. She said nothing to worry about. And an egg in my left ovary. I visited her on day16 of my cycle, but my egg was small. She said most likely ovulation should happen next week, so told us to go home early after visiting. Hahahaha.
    glad to know your tests came back ok

Morning! Guess what - I just woke up! Overslept... lucky today no work...

@tvh - you are very funny with the animal analogy.

@bbhope80 - yes I agree with tvh - do cut down on cold drinks. Actually you may feel very 辛苦 but you will get used to it and feel better. For me, I used to have ice cold coke daily and a glass of wine daily too. Ever since dr wu said no no - I went cold turkey. Had withdrawal symptoms for first week but after a while used to it. Oh and I dont't like drinking water but now I realized my complexion much better and my pee pee is less yellow!! Drinking a glass of warm water every morning is also good. I take all these as a test of my strength and faith.

@poohy - I think can still see doc if you want. I know my docs are open tomorrow half day. Today also open.

@drahontail - sigh. I dont't think I can make it for a hair cut. You know what... Not only hairdressers charge more, dog groomers charge more too. Ok I know this sounds ridiculous but my dog had a proper full groom yesterday and I still have not't had my hair cut!!

@xiaohuiis - yes cysts are common. I had polyps and had them removed twice. One was big and I had to do a day op - under ga and all. The other one was small and was just at the cervix (blocking all the swimmers) so I had it removed at the clinic.

Morning everybody!!!

Worthy Lady

@ quincy, yr pm box is full. I couldn't reply to yr pm, pls clear thks!

Worthy Lady

@dragontail, nope never rabah rabah coz she say its next week - go home early after visiting as in CNY visiting.. Hahaha..

@crystalpink
    oops sorry sorry. i clear . sigh...here inbox so small space

@littlej
    i so envy you no need work today

@TVH
    i am a naggy chinese. dont watch animal documentaries for now.
    and dont go to the zoo.

i am having diarrhae these fews days. is it a sign of too heaty?
    because i have been drinking LRD and chicken essence like you babes.

sigh - i'm working from home.. so dont't envy too much ok.

i thought too heaty will result in constipation.

i'm curious - why cannot watch animal documentaries and/or go to the zoo?

sigh i am starting this cny with a super bad mood... i thought this month God is so kind to give me a miracle, yet just done a hpt turns out negative..
    what a day to start..

a little background about myself.. been trying to concieve-ing since 2010, had an early natural MC in dec 2011. And this causes my hormones to become imbalance. Started seeing Dr Su about 4months already.

@littlej
    this is just a chinese saying that if you look at animals too much during your pregnancy, your baby might be born looking like 1.
    but dont be afraid. it's all up to 1's belief.

@prayinghard
    today is your af due date?

quicy1986 - no my af due suppose to be 6 Feb.... sigh these two days i get hungry easily i thought got chance... just now went to buy clearblue hpt but -ve =( sob sob
    i guess af is visiting me tml.. like this how to have mood for reunion dinnner.. i can't even laugh while at the dinner

I think it's one of the superstitious beliefs... no scientific proof. Those work in the zoos their babies will turn out looking like chimpanzee or rhino?

Some people also say dont watch ghost shows. I refused to believe until I was watching it during my early pregnancy. I love horror flicks. Ya, like to scare myself silly. When the highlights of the show appeared, I was scared and missed some heartbeats and then I realised it's actually no good for the fetus. So I stopped l.o.

prayinghard, welcome. Dont worry... I'm sure the traditional chinese medicine will help you to balance your hormones and assist in t-tc again.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 08-02-2013 at 01:05 PM.

Worthy Lady

gynae never say much about the cyst. Say after some time should go away.. if never then maybe have to do Op.
    Now give me something like clomid to take.. hopefully can ovulate properly..

@prayinghard
    no af come means no news yet. no news means good news ^^

@Dragontail
    i am a superstitious freak. T.T

@xiaohuiis
    oo...so you manage to find a gynae ^^
    if gynae never say anything i will assume it is good news
    but if you worry, on your next visit you can check with gynae again
    gynae also human, sometimes they may overlook.
    how is your ovulation cycle like?

dragontail - actually i just drink her medicine and with DOM at night, but i never went to gynae to scan so i am not sure if i did ovulate properly now.. i have used to try bbt to see but after trying bbt 3months, i give up cuz my temp always up and down confused.. and make me even more stress.

i also tried IUI one time failed... never go back cuz too costly... even went to see master on both my husband my bazi to when we will have baby... sigh tried all means yet to disappointment..

xiaohuiis - actually cyst also can get pregnant one.. i ever seen a Taiwanese singer not sure if you know him Liu Geng Hong, his wife also got that, they tried for about 2 years got a son, now they are expecting the second baby !

quincy, I do still "practice" superstitious stuff. I made sure I didnt use scissors on the bed, nor walk near a funeral, back then. I even changed all my computer screen wallpapers to smiley cute babies pics. In fact, my hubby "scolded" me whenever I watched "Thrill" cable channel -_-.

Oh my I'm stucked in office! Look at the rain and thunder.

quincy1986 - thks for comforting me... but i know definitely its a no for me... clearblue brand can detect up to 99.9% even before AF.. so i believe i'm not that lucky

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    I think it's one of the superstitious beliefs... no scientific proof. Those work in the zoos their babies will turn out looking like chimpanzee or rhino?

Some people also say dont watch ghost shows. I refused to believe until I was watching it during my early pregnancy. I love horror flicks. Ya, like to scare myself silly. When the highlights of the show appeared, I was scared and missed some heartbeats and then I realised it's actually no good for the fetus. So I stopped l.o.

prayinghard, welcome. Dont worry... I'm sure the traditional chinese medicine will help you to balance your hormones and assist in t-tc again.
    i was telling my sis the other day about this... i was watching online walkthrough on the walking dead game for a couple of weeks when i had my beanie.. i think my beanie might have been scared stiff and died. maybe we should start watch discovery channel on new baby animals birth or other births and alive channels...? lol

having painful constipation argh.. trapped wind also.. too heaty i think? or issit after O the hormones start to get at you >

Worthy Lady

@quincy , I ask my family doctor any gynae to recommend coz I wanna do a checkup and it happen that her husband is a gynae haha so I went to see her husband

Cycle wise still not regular and range from 33-40 days per cycle. Recent one is 35 days the one before is 33 days

@ littlehamster, yeah maybe mine also got scared until fetus never developed :P Oh talking about child birth shows. I remember coming across this channel (can't remember which) that showed "Baby Every Minute" or something. All about the whole process of labour. In USA is different.. the whole jing gang family group can be there to witness the mother giving birth. Father-in-law, this aunt that uncle, etc. Oh my god! Was watching with my sis and we were like thinking in asian culture how can we accept other men (besides your hubby and gynae) to be there at the vital spot. Haa.

Do you usually get constipation during O?