Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Pregnant cannot take American ginseng, but can take Korean ginseng http://www.diethealthclub.com/health-food/red-ginseng-benefits.html...

Pregnant cannot take American ginseng, but can take Korean ginseng

http://www.diethealthclub.com/health-food/red-ginseng-benefits.html
    Last edited by Missy10; 13-09-2013 at 05:18 PM.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

@poohy - which clinic/ hospital you using for IVF? i did my first ivf cycle in early Aug and got strike but i am spotting ALOT now which is not a good sign Dont know if pregnancy will hold or not though... i am going to see the gync the next week.

@missy10 - thxs for sharing the recipe. Dont think i have the skill to wait 2 hours for the soup to brew and dont have a claypot probably the soup will get burnt and dried up after 2 hours.

Imperial Concubine

hi glitterystar- i'm going to singapore general hospital for the ivf. congrats for the success! dont walk too much over the weekend and dont carry heavy stuff. why dont you walk in to the A&E to see why spotting? maybe can give some medicine to support the pregnancy?

Glitterystar - This should be the claypot to steam, not to boil directly, actually once the taste is out, can drink, 1-2 hours depending amount of water/size of chicken

sorry for my insufficient info
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130913_184822.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	111548  
    Last edited by Missy10; 14-09-2013 at 01:27 PM.

hello!! where's everyone?

i wonder if the site was down yesterday. I couldn't access...

hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!

ps: i'm working!! laptop opened! :P

Imperial Concubine

Hi everyone
    think the site was down yesterday I could not access it.

Hows everyone? Me, nothing much to report as I've only been busy w work.
    My next gynae appt in one week. to check for heartbeat.
    I have no morning sickness and am kinda anxious but I am trying to take it easy and understand that things have been more or less pre-determined since conception how it will end up.
    So let's hope I keep meeting the next milestones ahead.

Glitterystar, welcome and congratulations!!
    I read that some spotting is common but I do not experience it myself.

have a good day.

Ya, forum server was down

Ladies, please please do not think nothing about spotting, it really mean something.... i had spotting in my 4th week, i got blood clot just above my baby, then in my 12th week, no spotting but got dark spot on my placenta, now in my 21at week, no spotting but low placenta, it can be risky if it doesn't move upward as baby grow.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Hello babes! how has the sat been so far?

Couldn't access yesterday n this morning.. felt a lil lost... Hehe... Luckily now this forum is up!

Glitterystar congrats!! If you need to wait til next Mon to see gynae.. please have lots of bed rest.. n dont't stress.... Rest as much as you possibly can Okie? I hope the spotting stops asap... I went thru Ivf too.. & doc put me on a lot a lot of progesterone..

Ebichan, be cool as a cucumber! I know it's difficult at this stage.. no morning sickness is actually a good thing! & do grab lots of bed rest too!

Dragontail, I know the lau hong feeling.. please dont't give up Okie? But go take a lovely break if you must... Getting out of sg is really great esp away from work...

wow busy busy week sorry ive been away! did a flea at lucky plaza earlier.. sold my unwanted ckothes and earned $180! my boy's down w fever now poor thing. trying to make him sleep now.

dragontail- take a good break and take it easy, maybe it'll be a good surprise.

poohy- best wishes and baby dusts to you!

littlej- close your laptop now! wgat profession are you in so much so that 挺个大肚子 also must work so late and on weekend?! time to rest and relax and get ready to pop! go catch a movie cus you'll totally miss it when muffin is out!

missy10- agree that spotting shouldn't be taken lightly. my visit to gtnae due to spotting resulted in finding out about low placenta rrqlise I still get brownish discharge when I really walk fast and busy all day without sitting down to rest. but when I do take it easy, it stops.

ebichan- dont worry and thibk positive from now til gynae appt!

Wantonmee - please take it easy to walk slowly... i have a friend with low placenta and need to bed rest from week 28 till she give birth....

Imperial Concubine

Thanks everyone!
    Dragontail, hugs! I understand that we all need a break sometime and when you are ready, we are still here and can't wait to have your cheery self join us in chit chat here!

Wah this morning I kept attempting to come to mummysg but it was down. So angry . 老娘wanna chat but cannot. *&/$^@€!. After that it dawned onto me what if mummysg decides to shut this forum down for good suddenly. Suddenly I realised I would actually lose littlej, littlehamster, gnissim, happilymarried, ebichan, missy10, missA, poohy, glitterystar, wantonmee, rav, thelay, nat, tvh, momomum, etc (sorry cant remember all names!) FOREVER. At that moment I felt a chill down my spine.

Just had dinner. So full until I feel like puking. Haa. Will be popping a friend's place next and I think it's going to be a long night chatting away

I'll be back! Enjoy the night lovelies.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 14-09-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Hello everyone
    I'm new and excited to be here. ..im scheduled for IUI on Monday morning. Just had my pregnyl jab at 8pm at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Had my scan this morning, there's more than 1 mature follicles. Biggest at 19mm follow by 2 at 14.5 ...lining is abit thin at 6 . So i was given Estraderm patches to stick on my hips for 3 days! doctor said chances of pregnancy is good but afraid may be multiples. ..and complications
    Am just taking a step at a time now. Good luck to all !

I thought it was my phone that can't access but end up I went office this morning also can't access the forum! Aiyo then I went to check out Mummysg facebook they also didn't mention site is down. Tsk.

Glad everyone is back! Really felt lost without reading the site a day. Heh

Ebichan: dont't worry! I was ZERO morning sickness. But the downside is I did not lost weight and now I pile on weight like mad. Lol

Seems like low placenta is quite common. It will surely move up! Have plenty of bed rest and slow down your pace!

Dragontail, Mega Hugs to you! When the site was down, I was hoping maybe it's a good sign for you to Mia because you will get your bfp this cycle! *wink wink*

Hi mamamag, I have used estraderm patches before.. in fact I depended on them so badly! & they really helped! your eggs n together with the patches.. all sounds good! All the best for your Iui... Stay as relaxed as possible..

Awwww... Dragontail... Very sweet of you... That thought of mummysg shutting down also crossed my mind.. & I felt lost... Cuz I depended on this forum to chat with all of you everyday... Means a lot to me... Hehe... So thank you everyone for cheering me on when I needed cheers, for giving me advice & for consoling me when things didn't go smoothly.. I hope I can be that for all of you as well..

Imperial Concubine

Dragontail I'm very touched by your message!
    This forum has been very supportive for me and really fun, ups and down.
    I really am grateful to everyone!

MissA thanks for the kind words too. Did you never experience morning sickness?
    I guess im just insecure and I keep reading other comments like "the more MS you have your chances of success and healthy pregnancy goes up"
    and also got some research on this too for older ladies like myself

Hubby was laughing hard at me last night, cos I keep trying to log in the hp app, but he told me the server was down... he laughed and say "very lost right" i tried till 5plus... then when can access... did not see everyone..... so keep waiting....

Ebichan: I did not feel anything at all.. Initially I was scaring myself too because all other friends who got pregnant were puking their guts out. I ask my gynae about it and she thinks I'm crazy because to her, having no morning sickness is actually very good. Everyone's body is different so dont't read too much into symptoms.

Hello!

I thought I was the only one with withdrawal symptoms and missing everyone! I was trying on app on phone, browser on phone and laptop too! And I also went to the mummysg facebook to see if there were any updates too!!

<hello administrator / moderator - if you are reading this - can you at least update the facebook page that site is down due to xyz reason!!! Customer service y'know - we are the reasons why you can get advertising and revenue from this site cuz it is from us you justify the UU, PV, Time spent to your clients!!!>

Worthy Lady
    Oh. I thought my phone was something wrong too... miss you all... i was surely lost...

Had spring cleaning today. Throw out half of the things at home.. dont know why so much rubbish stuff at home.. if only those can turn back to money.. lol

Ebichan - me didnt have morning sickness (only puked once)... And muffin is coming out soon! dont't worry unnecessarily. We should be thankful it is an easy pregnancy - I am sure you also dont't wanna be puking 3 times a day right! =)

Wanton mee - hahaha you a lot of energy - can still go operate flea market stall! I think the last time I did a flea market thingy - was when I was 19/20 years old?!? I wanted to do a flea market thingy when I was clearing my room to make way for muffin's things - I had so many books and clothes! But my old man thought I was insane. We ended up donating everything.

Happilymarried - talk about packing... Have you packed the room yet???

Dragontail - happy chatting with your friend! Catch up later!!!

Mamamag - hello and welcome! Baby dust to you!

Haha.. Littlej, you r so right! Littlej, count down to your pop date.. please have as much rest as possible!!

Ebichan, I had very little nausea, very good appetite.. no vomit except once in week 9 & once in week 15. I was puzzled as back in early stage I was having twinies.. so should vomit more than others right? But my doc disagree.. she said all pregnancies and all babies are different...she said no vomit or nausea just enjoy!

Littlej, hehehe... Auntie here lots of inertia ...I feel so fat n lazy waiting n waiting.. n finally week 20!! Half hurdle crossed! Anxiously awaiting (feeling kinda unsettled n afraid too) Monday afternoon's detailed scan first... Then I chiong throw, donate, buy n do up all needed...