Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thelay, lol!!! Turn all that into $$.. you r so funny.. I guess it's a reminder that now onwards we ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Thelay, lol!!! Turn all that into $$.. you r so funny.. I guess it's a reminder that now onwards we can't splurge so much on unnecessary items for ourselves... Heh..

Wontonmee, pls try to sit more n rest more... Low placenta is no so good for baby if keep spotting.. hope your boy get well fast fast!

Yay! Everyone is back! I freaked out even more when I couldnt access the forum. Why even more? Coz I got bloody snot for the past few days, never had nosebleed before. Scary...shone a torch to peek at nostril and its all bloody. Lucky not those full blown bleed. Any mummies here had that too? read that its common during pregnancy but its still unnerving.

Ebichan: agree with the rest that no morning sickness is good. I got nausea for about 3 weeks but prolly due to the 2 week progesterone pills, really sick feeling. So glad when the nausea stopped. Dont worry. Once you start feeling baby kicking, they will constantly remind you sometimes with bruising intent that 'hey mummy I am here'!

Dragontail: Wah! you dont make me cry can? Super emotional now... even if not able to share on certain topics here, I still check in daily to read the posts. Its like a habit.

Wantonmee: Slow down!!! Got reason to take it easy and be taitai...go rest & relax.

Rav - me had bloody snot too and I never had a nose bleed ever. In fact, I think I had more snot than usual - and some were bloody. Sometimes - when my hubby not around - feels quite shiok to be digging all the snot. Oooo - can't believe I said that!!!

Happilymarried - hahaha. Can't believe you still tu-ing and have not't started packing. You know it would take you a few weeks to pack right cuz you might contemplate if this is needed or not etc. and hahaha you need to pack before you can buy! Btw - you signing up for parent craft lessons?

Thanks littlej and happily married
    dont know if it's the jab or anxiety. ..I still can't sleep at this hour. ..

Agreed with rav, its like a habit checking in this chat, tats all lovelies felt so lost....

I also no vomit at all... only nauseous.... no appetites... but came back now... feeling hungry every 2-3 hours..... still can eat even not hungry....

Wondering y im still awake at this hour??? My lil alarm inside my tummy keep tapping.... luckily not hard kick.....

Dragontail - bet you really had a enjoyable chatting night that you KO after that.....

Baby dust to you too... mamamag

Happilymarried, talk to baby to be cooperative n have fun on Mon!!! hahaha
    Last edited by Missy10; 15-09-2013 at 04:43 AM.

Good morning ladies...been working whole week already. Waking up so early during the weekend sux. Worse that I found myself alone in bed! Hubby 搬家 to sleep on sofa in the middle of the night coz of my snoring & he doesnt want to wake me to turn to my side. Poor man.... -_-"

Thanks littlej! your snot digging escapade sounds so ermm...satisfying...keke. nice to know that bloody snot is really that common during preg... another weird change to our bodies.

Missy10, my girl also kick me awake daily. She is my alarm clock now, always wake up a few mins before alarm rings with her somersults & punches.

Hope that ya all have a good weekend! I am off to work . >_<
    Last edited by rav3naers; 15-09-2013 at 06:46 AM.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:826231
    Hi everyone
    think the site was down yesterday I could not access it.

Hows everyone? Me, nothing much to report as I've only been busy w work.
    My next gynae appt in one week. to check for heartbeat.
    I have no morning sickness and am kinda anxious but I am trying to take it easy and understand that things have been more or less pre-determined since conception how it will end up.
    So let's hope I keep meeting the next milestones ahead.

Glitterystar, welcome and congratulations!!
    I read that some spotting is common but I do not experience it myself.

have a good day.
    ebichan: not all pregnancy would have morning sickness. For my elder girl, it is smooth sailing with no morning sickness whatsoever. .

For my little Scorpio here, my morning sickness actually span to 3rd trimester (when I eat or drink too much at a go)..so dont worry too much ok.

I also tried logging in on Friday and Saturday. .got withdrawal symptoms when I am unable to login..hehe

morning everyone to a super heavy rain! yes yes I'll rest more and stay glued to my seat in office for longer k! hehe I feel the love from all of you!

hubby's two friends popped one each on thurs and friday. heartwarming to see their pictures on facebook and thus its gonna be 2x 满月 in 4weeks time heh.

hungry now but theres no food to eat, other than honeystars which I had for supper already last night.. not forgettng theres also loads of mooncakes available but nahh.

tuck in longer babes!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Happy Sunday!

I missed everyone yesterday. Aww...

Mamamag it's anxiety... I know... Cuz I did 6 or 7 iuis.... Hehe... Try to not nap this afternoon so you can sleep early tonight!

Dragontail, it must be so fun to do all that stay over with friend thingy.... Last time I had it was so many donkey years ago.... We usually wake in the morn & track back our conversation to find out who ko first!! Haha... So fun....

It's a cold morn after the rain! Keep warm everyone!

Good morning!

Oh man I must be super tired I didnt know it was pouring last night?! Till I read it here. KO at 2ish. I feel so good waking up at 10ish today

Last night gathering was at a common friend's place of my sis. Halfway through she showed me a pic of a hpt. I think her ivf is a success this round She will be doing blood test on 20th. Keeping fingers crossed for her as I told her at this point things are not very stable yet.

Good morning everyone.

I had an exciting morning. At 615am, I woke up to pee and when I went back to bed, felt crampy kinda like period cramps (is this braxton hicks aka fake contractions?? If yes - my very first time!!)... So i Breathed in and out deeply and cramps went away after 10min. Following which, lil' muffin started squirming / kicking actively - kinda like saying "wasn't that fun mummy!"... After all this excitement, i Couldnt really zzz until an hour later...

And I just woke up! Darn - I missed church today. Feeling a lil guilty now. But kinda exhausted...

What an exciting morning...

Wanton mee and rav - why need to work today? Rav - I thought you were a photographer or something right? Cannot reject today's assignment (or am I mistaken about your occupation??).

Happilymarried - update on your detailed scan ya!!!

Oh my Dragontail - your sis' ivf was a success or her friend??? I hope it is your sis?!? So exciting!!! Why must wait till 20th to check?!? Can't check now?!?!

Littlej, Tricky is a photograher. Rav is a gamer (lolol dont know your profession, Rav!).

Haha can you describe how the braxton kicks feel like? You are so close to your edd, aiyo anything can happen!

Oh it's my sis!! I think she rather waits till her scheduled 20th (I mentioned here before she is very cool one). She did her transfer on 7th. And the positive line is already quite dark (twins since 2 embryos are implanted). She poas on a cheapie and she is going to get the cb digital later

Happilymarried oh you're doing your detailed scan today? Can you show us kkj? I feel like seeing kkj today.

Oh Dragontail - so exciting!!! So she is expecting twins?!?!? She had twins before also is it?!!!? Wow - your sis is one cool banana... Hahaha if it is me - I'd go to the gynae first thing. I am a gan chiong spider.

Erm hmm. It felt like period cramp. If it is Braxton hicks. Thankfully I remembered what yoga taught. To breathe and relax. Ya - so close now - home run... Trying not to think / read too much. Let nature takes its course... =p

That said - my hubby is the opposite. He feels it is too unpredictable to let nature take its course. He asked the doc about inducing at last week's visit but doc said too soon to induce at 37 weeks - may lead to c sect - chances are higher at 38/39 weeks but best to let baby come out naturally unless overdue then induce. My old man was like - if baby doesn't pop by 39 weeks, we should induce. Hahaha I just let him and his musings be.

Oh btw - so yaya chan's nurses called me yesterday and they were really nice saying they wanna visit when I pop (but when I told them I popping at Thomson Medical Center - they were like why not glen e!)... And I should bring baby to see them (maybe meet downstairs) and asked if I will still choose dr yy yip as pediatrician (which I said prob not since yy yip based at glen e - and if i pop at Thomson Medical Center, easier if pediatrician based at Thomson Medical Center right..) ... And they said they will let doc chan know I prefer male doc so hence switching. They said with this reason - if I wanna go back to yaya chan next time also can... And they completely understand my frustration and dilemma... And hahah they even said if baby not yet out by 27sept then can go to yaya chan !!!but I said no ..

Oh tell you all something funny. So my friend said I should get those waterproof pads from pharmacy to put below my butt when I zzz - just in case waterbag breaks when I am asleep, it won't be so messy (and I won't need to change mattress!)

So I got a pack from guardian... Opened it and realized it looks like my dog's pee pad (I should have just saved money and used my Dog's one instead!!)...

And I used it last night.. Woke up to realize it is all crumpled to one side... !!!

Hmm... Does it mean I should scotch tape the pad onto my sheet...

My old man thinks I am insane....

Think happilymareied's scan is tomorrow...

Dragontail - you can ask your hubby show you kkj =p wahahahhaa!!!

Talk about kkj - confirm muffin is a boy. At thurs' appt - doc Tham said "here is the scrotum. Confirmed boy." I responded (without thinking) "so the balls have dropped?"... Doc Tham said "we can see the scrotum". Suddenly I felt like this crude lian... ("_)

Whahahha I want to see a virgin boy kkj ok! Not some old man kkj which I've seen over a decade. Hahh yikes hope I'm not committing a crime by making that paedophile-like statement.

Oh hoho...funny funny....that pad thing. A lot of things are the same for human and dog . Maybe use safety pins for all 4 sides?? (Omg funny scene). When I was in my late 20s, at least 2 days of my af they were super heavy flow. Even when I wore waterproof panty (yes there are wateeproof panties for heavy af days), I would still stain the bedsheet. Super hate it. So I learnt from my aunt and placed newspaper under my butt. I know! So uncomfy to sleep right?! But at that time I slept pretty easily and those old newspapers were really my savior.

This one even lagi funny!!! Lololol. Dr Tham got say "repeat after me : S C R O T you M"? Hahhaha.

This round is my sis' third implant. The last ivf, the first fresh embryos and the 2nd FET (frozen embryo) couldnt implant nicely. I really hope this round is the one for her. She has chosen ivf because one tube is totally blocked (near uterus. Surgeon said not advisable to clear that block due to more complication) and the other is actually partially blocked somewhere. Moreover she also wanted the 2 weeks hospitalisation leaves for every transfer procedure because that's the only way she can get away /have a break from her very stressful work . Haaa I know it sounds lame but one stone hits two birds .

I personally prefer to have the baby bake as long as he wants in the tummy. When it's time for him to see the world outside, it will be, unless there are potential danger if he bakes too long. Maybe men being men, they can't really handle surprises!

Thanks Dragontail for clarifying the mix. Lol! Congrats to your sis!!!! And hopefully you soon! I m in cust svc by the way