Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by littlej:826554 Think happilymareied's scan is tomorrow... Dragontail - you can ask your hubby show you kkj =p ...

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:826554
    Think happilymareied's scan is tomorrow...

Dragontail - you can ask your hubby show you kkj =p wahahahhaa!!!

Talk about kkj - confirm muffin is a boy. At thurs' appt - doc Tham said "here is the scrotum. Confirmed boy." I responded (without thinking) "so the balls have dropped?"... Doc Tham said "we can see the scrotum". Suddenly I felt like this crude lian... ("_)
    Wahaha! Think I will say the same thing too. Balls, 蛋蛋, jiji, kuku-bird etc. :x

Alot of ppl have been commenting whether I confirm having a girl coz tummy shape look like its a boy. Wha lao...if boy then kkj cannot be seen 不是很可怜。-_-"

My gynae use birdbird to describe the genital. Lol last scan I brought my mum along and she told my mum, 你有没有看到他的小鸡鸡? I wanna faint. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:826568

Talk about kkj - confirm muffin is a boy. At thurs' appt - doc Tham said "here is the scrotum. Confirmed boy." I responded (without thinking) "so the balls have dropped?"... Doc Tham said "we can see the scrotum". Suddenly I felt like this crude lian... ("_)

Alot of ppl have been commenting whether I confirm having a girl coz tummy shape look like its a boy. Wha lao...if boy then kkj cannot be seen 不是很可怜。-_-"
    Me too.... 10/10 commented my tummy shape look more to having a boy.... then i commented really see no spade nor fingers, so should be gal ....

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:826575
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:826568

Me too.... 10/10 commented my tummy shape look more to having a boy.... then i commented really see no spade nor fingers, so should be gal ....
    I have that comment for my elder girl and little Scorpio. .still can ask me confirm or not..sighs

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Lol!! So funny... On a gloomy Sunday morn... you all talk about Kkj (virgin somemore!! =p), scrotum, doggie pee pads!! Wahaha!! I got some bunny pee pads left over.. they r the same as doggie ones only smaller..

Dragontail, congrats to being an aunt!! So happy for your sis!! Must take things easy all the way first 3 months!!

Rav, the bloodied nose thingy.. try to breathe in hot steam from hot water early in the morn... May help... Can also do that before sleeping... Hope it helps?

Littlej, hahaha Dr tham very funny.. I love docs with a sense of humour.. makes things so much more relaxed.. so dont't worry during delivery... Mummy's instinct takes over!

Hmmm my belly still small.. n prob becoz I did Ivf... So more sensitive? My mother in law dare not touch my belly.. haha..

Dragontail, appt is tomorrow 3pm.. I hope I can see beautifully formed organs (pls pls pls let my twin a be healthy) and a little big Kkj! Wahaha!!

Thanks Missy10!
    Happily married , yeah you r going for yr scan tmw...so EXCITED!
    littlej, I like how you described your little one's kick!
    Awww the journey to motherhood is sure to be a long and tedious one! Gambatte all mommies!

Wahahha. If I put newspapers on the bed, my old man will ask if I wanna sleep in the kitchen with my doggy! Cuz I put newspapers on top of the pee pad for my dog!!

Happilymarried - my tum was also small then - you saw pix right. Now expanded. dont worry. See even doc got a shock and said how come tummy so big now!

Ok happilymarried - make sure you have a good shot of the 超大 kkj tomorrow. dont forget to tell the doc you want a good shot of the kkj no matter what. Too bad doc didnt take a shot of the SCROTUM otherwise I would have uploaded =p

Imperial Concubine
    Wah haha ladies...what a sunday topic you all have.

Congrats to dragontail sister!

Me ever since after o...been having sore throat . Took manuka honey and lozenges but still not well. Keep feeling heaty inside. How how...somemore I didnt take traditional chinese medicine since dr wu not around. Still feel warmish....any remedy?

Hi poohy I think water is your best remedy
    Me too been feeling heaty but I dont dare to take liang teh scare toooo liang haha so been drinking plain water!

Imperial Concubine
    Mamamag...ya drank a lot and go toilet many times! Esp working..the toilet quite far and gonna walk to and fro few times. . Tiring. Hah...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Poohy: I normally drink some barley water to avoid over heaty

Ebichan: where to buy unagi in sg? Last time I saw super market got sell those thick fat juicy bbq ones, now dont't see

Worthy Lady
    Oh.. I m at work too.. still working. .. my backache is killing me... prenatal massage doent help either.

And constant baby moving.. I feel like I m walking washing machine...sorry.. I complain so much..

Rav.. I also have nose bleeding.. its not like dripping but.. blood steak block my nose.. sorry tmi..

I having bad cough with no phlegm.... chest pain n tummy also pain, cos i cough, baby kick... horrible feeling...

Keep saying sorry to baby whenever i cough

Worthy Lady
    Littlej... I am thinking whether I should use nicole's waterproof pad.. lol.. they look so comfy..

Talkimg about... boy or girl.. my nicole better dont become Nicolas. . I bought everyrhink pink lae.. my husband said I m crazy..

Congrats to dragontail's sis... twins!! So exciting. ..

Worthy Lady
    Dragintail... those waterproof panties are called sanitary panties.. I used to wear those too. They have day and night.. mine is not heavy type.. but still will stain.. I think I dont sit properly. Always leake from the side eventhough I use the one with wings.. I have too many malu incidents.. stain on mrt, stain on boss car.. lol..

Poohy - think water is the best remedy. Anyway water also got other benefits like clearer complexion and help to detox.

Thelay - try Pre natal yoga?

I just thought of this. Since clearblue can come up with opk - shouldn't clearblue also come up with a "baby coming soon" kit - smiley face = baby coming out in a day or two. I'm kinda exhausted from trying to observe every signal. And thinking about having to go for important meetings at client's place and to the office this coming week - kinda scares me... Esp since I'm driving...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Wow im late for this chat on Sunday!!

LittleJ i feel so excited for you!!! please keep chatting to us and share with us how you feel in the weeks before baby comes! Now you are 37 weeks? Exciting!!
    hahaha I agree, it would be nice to have the baby coming Clear Blue kit.

Dragontail, fantastic news ! It's always heart-warming to hear another BFP story. We need to surround ourselves with BFP and success stories!!!!
    Birds of a feather flock together!

LittleHamster: I always buy Unagi from Isetan or Medi-ya. But there are 2 kinds- the Taiwan eel and Japanese Eel. My husband is very fussy about where his food comes from so we have to get the Japanese one which ends up costing like 30 something I think. But eat outside also same same I think.

I got no news here other than I've been napping a lot and every night I wake up to pee and from laying face down because i sleep on my tummy and my boobs end up hurting so much I wake up . guess these are my so-called "pregger symptoms".
    Scan is this Saturday so hoping to cross another milestone.

I dont know how to make it through a work day without napping.
    My work requires a lot of content development and editing so Im really very tired from using my brain. sorry that sounded bimbotic. haha

Imperial Concubine

Thelay !! so cute!! you bought a lot of pink things already???
    I'm not a very girly kind of girl so I told my husband that even we were to have girls I think they would be very tomboyish like me and so we should stick to neutrals like white LOL

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    Mamamag...ya drank a lot and go toilet many times! Esp working..the toilet quite far and gonna walk to and fro few times. . Tiring. Hah...
    Poohy
    LOL same here. my toilet damn far at work. do we work same place? haha

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried, tomorrow we await your big KKJ news~!!! I also want to see!!!!! I want to see for encouragement! LOL

Littlej, I finally say it now.... How time flies!! Errr... If you got prada or ferragamo shoes... Keep them.. dont't wear these 2 weeks!!

Thelay, stain boss car? Omg!

you ladies get periods so heavy type? =( my insides must be drying up cuz I remember over the years from being 10-30... At age 30 my period was like so little!! *panic* I wonder if my body will shut down after my #1....

Ebichan, count down 1 more week to reach another milestone!! Exciting for you! I hope you will share a strong n sticky beanie!

Tonight is so good to sleep... But I can't sleep...

Morning ladies!

I m worried sick... Jolted awake from nausea... Today is gonna be so hard to get thru until 3pm...

Ebichan, Poohy, walk to toilet is good.. take your mind off work/computer to rest your mind n eyes..... But ebichan dont't walk fast fast..

Dragontail recall you like Mondays.. heh... I can hear the noisy birds downstairs... Why r birds so early.. noisy .... Haha

Littlej, no need clearblue.. any coy that invent that will surely be rich!! Haha.. I imagine you r sleeping now on pee pads? Did you tape it down like you said you were going to? lol pee pads.... Never in my life did I think those stuff can be used this way... Haha.. countdown 18 days to muffin's arrival!! Hehe... What does muffin's cot look like? English n Chinese name decided already?

Littlehammie, supermarket unagi sometimes sells from China.. do not buy those... I tried before... Tastes very artificial.... N not the plump bouncy jap type....

Thelay, will be baby gal.. dont't worry...

Ooops...think I just spammed this thread..