Dragontail - I have never taken the booster and jabs so I dont't know how to interpret that.
from what you wrote above - it feels like you're somewhat hopeful (bbt still up). yet I guess perhaps what you're trying to do is to expect the worse (so it doesnt hurt so much if af comes) so you are thinking of all this what you're going to do. And to reinforce your current mindset - you decided to test.
As I mentioned - I dont't know if I am the right person to say this. But I reckon the booster shots may have played tricks on your body so what you experienced last cycle may not be similar to this cycle. I mean - last cycle was the first time your body received the treatment so kena "surprised"... This cycle your body may he attuned to it.
If I were you - I would forego the hpt. I mean - what i did was to Wait with no testing and no further analysis of the symptoms and expect af will come... I tested hpt one day before af's expected arrival cuz I was due to fly off on af day for an intensive shopping and walkabout one week trip in Taiwan with hot springs etc. If I wasn't going to fly - I would be wearing pads and play the waiting game.. Dum dee dum dee dum.
I know it is hard to wait but well- think about it -
you already know what you're going to do if af comes - book yunan. You also know what you're going to do if af doesn't come - see a doc.
Hope you aren't frustrated at my thoughts. Just my personal feedback on what I'd do . Take each day as it comes. Just for today - deliver your mooncakes, go home eat dinner, tell hubby you want a hug and you love him, and have a good zzz.