Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Tricky, I heard that traditional chinese medicine is pretty accurate in picking up the gender. Even earlier than ultrasound. Have you spoken ...

Tricky, I heard that traditional chinese medicine is pretty accurate in picking up the gender. Even earlier than ultrasound.

Have you spoken to your mom about it? Where would she prefer to stay more?

What did I miss? Like so many posts to catch up but so little time :P

Me me me in 2ww. Can feel my pelvic there brewing...af at the brim . Temp still high today; expecting it to drop tomorrow and see red.

As for staying with in laws, I still prefer not to (though mine are the best already). I'm just not used to staying with folks, even with own parents. But I know my inlaws will still want to stay with us (currently staying with them but will move out when our own place is ready 2yrs later). My gf told me "when your house is ready, they see already also dont want to stay with you". New place too small. Current house kitchen is bigger than our new house living room -_-. Now father in law likes to relax in kitchen, in big hall, etc. At new place, my inlaws will probably have to be much stucked in their bedroom (all rooms also small!). Wonder they will feel comfortable or not since they have been used to such big living space.

Hello! Me had an ultra busy Tuesday. Was at client's office for meetings. Yawn.

Happilymarried - hee hee can empathize with your in laws situation. But hey - your in laws will help look after baby???

Dragontail - hahaha love your pelvic brewing description!!! Hopefully it is an embryo brewing not the witch.

Tricky - I left to ultrasound to determine boy or girl. Hahaha.

Wantonmee - is your boy ok? Confirm hfmd? Hope not... mother in law is hospitalized??

Throwing hordes of baby dust. Think after I pop cannot throw anymore right???

I am feeling heavy now... ... ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hello All
    Just typed a long post using iphone then accidentally pressed another link. All deleted.
    Anyway, glad to hear our dearest graduates are doing well. LittleJ, Rav, Tricky, Wantonmee. Thelay, Gnissim. Did I miss anyone else?

And also 2 WW girls! Ganbatte!! Fertilisation, conception, implantation VISUALISATION!!

Is it poss to be so hungry so early in pregnancy? Im so hungry after a certain period of not eating my hunger pangs are acute.
    I mean the baby (apparently not called one at this early stage) is so tiny.

Imperial Concubine

Ebichan: yes happilymarried too! Yes poddiblr to get hungry easily in early pregnancy.

Dragontail: praying hard for you! Baby dust for you everywhere.

Littlej: excifed to wait for you to pop!

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Littlej, pop already still can throw dust.. haha... Then, it is the real baby dust! Errr right?

Ebichan, normal to feel hungry in first trimester. In fact for me, I felt hungrier in first trimester than now second trimester... Weird.. my doc also think weird.. but she check my weight gain all ok.. so she is not concerned... So if you feel hungry.. eat some oat meal biscuits or munch on some bread or cereal..

Dragontail, yar.. agree with Littlej.. embryo brewing.. not the witch. Keep tum warm! & I hope temp stays high!!

I feel hungrier in 2nd tri....

Can had noodle for lunch then saw people eat long john, i also want to eat, then took an hr nap, wake up eat soya beancurd.... now waiting for my mum to cook dinner.... was joking to my husband, soon i will become fat fat penguin..... then husband's ans is "where got preggy woman dont gain weight , you dont eat, then my princess how to grow"

Missy10: Its okay. I also eat whenever I feel hungry. Pick healthier choices when you can dont worry too much about the weight gain. Better to have a good appetite than puking. :x

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Missy10: Its okay. I also eat whenever I feel hungry. Pick healthier choices when you can dont worry too much about the weight gain. Better to have a good appetite than puking. :x
    Thats true..if you gain little as compared to the others, you would be worried also...most impt is that both mother and baby grow well and healthy. Think about shedding the excess weight after you have given birth...with the sleepness night, breastfeeding and etc...think should be able to lose abit ...

Missy10 - dont worry!!! I gained 18kg!

I have this "period seems to be coming" feeling. Like there is something stuffed at the pelvis. I wonder if it is normal... Tried dr google but most of the searches came back with cramps... It's not cramps . Hmm.

My hubby said I should go to office this Thursday for the very impt meeting and he'd drive me there for the meeting and wait nearby until me done. Also because I know that day I am due to receive service award from my boss' boss so hubby thought not too good to skip. I felt very touched that he actually offered to drive me to work and wait for me.

Feeling kinda exhausted now. For the past 3 nights, i've been having broken sleep. Woke up 6am, toss and turn for an hour plus (most torturous)... Wake up at 9am. Gosh. So I am no longer an energizer bunny, more like grumpy smurf.

Anyone donating cord blood btw?

Littlej - go rest.....

Where to donate cord blood, do we need to pay to donate,

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:827213
    Missy10 - dont worry!!! I gained 18kg!

I have this "period seems to be coming" feeling. Like there is something stuffed at the pelvis. I wonder if it is normal... Tried dr google but most of the searches came back with cramps... It's not cramps . Hmm.

My hubby said I should go to office this Thursday for the very impt meeting and he'd drive me there for the meeting and wait nearby until me done. Also because I know that day I am due to receive service award from my boss' boss so hubby thought not too good to skip. I felt very touched that he actually offered to drive me to work and wait for me.

Feeling kinda exhausted now. For the past 3 nights, i've been having broken sleep. Woke up 6am, toss and turn for an hour plus (most torturous)... Wake up at 9am. Gosh. So I am no longer an energizer bunny, more like grumpy smurf.

Anyone donating cord blood btw?
    Is it because that your muffin is engaged since you are so near to your edd?

That is very sweet of your old man...to offer to drive you to work and wait for you...

I shall go and continue my work before hitting the bed..good nite ladies. ..

Littlej: I will be donating cord blood as well. This is the info link for donation for those interested too.
    http://www.scbb.com.sg/donate/HowToDonate/Pages/Home.aspx

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- how how ? you test? is the 2 days of waiting over? geeeee.....

littlej- issit the mucus plug coming out? i had that one lump of red mucus plug came out few days before i pop...

Good da morning!

Poohy this morning temp plummeted. So plan B kicking in

Littlej, your pelvic there also brewing? Hmmm any spotting? Maybe sign of early contraction?? I dont't know.

Morning all, im outside at Mac having my breakfast before heading for a sit in course (3days 9am-6pm), wondering how to survive thru....

Dragontail - jiayou jiayou....

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- ohh..plan B coming in ....maybe the temp will go up again tomorrow? i'm still digesting how to read the bbt...and wonder whether my body is correct when i took the temp. so if i didnt sleep well, the temps will go up?

i think faithmummy edd 23 sep hee...

sorry, i havent been reading. what's in plan b?

Poohy, yes if you have disturbed sleep, or measure too earlier or later, readings wont be accurate. Or if you wake up go toilet and come back to measure also buehzoon already (I think I read you did that right? Hee).

For me, since I have been bbt ing for a year, I roughly know my pre and post o temp range. I only look out for o temp hike and pre af plunging temp. Therefore I try to only temp few days before expected o. Once FF confirms I have oed, I stop. Then start again when af is about to come. My temp will dip a day before af comes. But since you just started, maybe do full bbting for few cycles first.

Oh hee it's my own plan B. I'm stopping fertilty treatment and lay off trying to concieve for few months perhaps and do a little travelling.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine

wah hahaha...dragontail! means my bbt bueh zoon ! if i go toilet...come back rest on bed or go back sleep, then take when i'm supposed to be fully awake? aiyor, last few nights been getting disturbed sleep ... okay, shall be guai guai and continue for few cycles.

anyone know if there's any natas fair coming up? will there be SQ promotion price during dec sch hols? or normally dont have promo during dec?

poohy: you know you cannot take bbt after you go toilet?

now rotting till 11am...all shops closed zzz....

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Good mornin!

Littlej, enjoy the feeling of being driven around by your old man!! See? After all that caring for his family part... Now he has got his priorities right!! Ask muffin to bake a little bit longer so that mummy can soak in this pampering a bit more... Haha

Rav, ha.... Rooms all quite small so no more full study rm... But I wonder... baby sleep with all our computers n wires n other electronics... Not so good ...

Dragontail, plan b for rejuvenation of the mind body n soul!! Go for it!! Sometimes certain miracles strike when you least expect it. Is hubby gonna go with you? Just bd as & when you like... Passion can work wonders to make a baby! Hehe...

Poohy, I only know bbt must take same time everyday even on weekends... N no brush teeth or drink water first.. keep recording ya? Jiayou!!!

Jiayou to the rest of the ladies in 2ww as well!

my hubby not pampering me d. he is drowning in work

i am too used to his pampering it becomes boring when he is not around