Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Missy10, make sure you have bottle of water with you... & find out where is the nearest toilet... Also can ...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Missy10, make sure you have bottle of water with you... & find out where is the nearest toilet... Also can have some buns to munch once got break time.... Take care!

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

hmm but you know, sometimes is just wake up to pee, then go back and sleep. does this count? haha
    or sometimes my gal will kick me and then go back to sleep...so i will only measure my bbt when i'm waking up fully....Guess mine will not be zun...but nice to see a chart forming up.hahaha. Entertaining myself...=)

oh poohy just get up at same time everyday to take before you remove the blanket, before you get out from bed, before you pee, before you brush teeth. my doc dont even allow me to turn n get thermometer

even if you wake up mid of night and went back to sleep then wake up in morning to tk temp also doesnt matter

from my strict doctor lol
    Last edited by quincy1986; 18-09-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks Happilymarried. This morning I reported to hubby about my temp and he said to me "ok we'll go easy dont worry. Dont need to see doc for now". I'm planning my trip to fly alone. Hubby can't join.

Poohy, try to stick to almost same time to temp. But that temp shouldn't be right after a pee or drink or walk around. Open eyes, shut the alarm clock and grab the thermometer. If you wake up middle of the night for whatever reasons, and then back to sleep again, just measure when it's time to. But make a note. After few cycles, you will know your bbt pattern and you wont need to be so diligent to measure everyday already. Some days I really have disturbed sleep so I just forgo that day reading. No problem.

Imperial Concubine

cant even turn to pick up thermometer??? i always turn to find the thermometer.hahaha.

okay, mon-fri, my timing should be around the same time. When comes to weekend, then different timing. hehe. oh okay...lazy me forgo waking up at same time on weekends.hahaha. Shall monitor my bbt pattern...=) thanks for all the advice.

a wasp came flying into my direction. i almost screamed in public! zzz....

Poohy can turn around. Haa. Will affect temp but it's just very minor. Wont affect your bbt pattern.Some people put thermometer under the pillow to minimize movement. But frankly i cant sleep well knowing some object is under my pillow. Unless the object is money notes (whahaha majiam old days people safekeep 私房钱 under the pillow).

If you are not temping to spot o during weekend, then can skip bbt during that two days. Take a break

I totally forgot it's F1 time from today. As in road block starts today. Am at beach road. Earlier before the meeting with my client, I text him I would be late because of the jam. He replied me back "me too. Haha". Haa...so you girls try to avoid town !

Dragontail: you remind me of princess & the pea. Hee. Hope princess wont see the red witch & be pampered for the next 9mths.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- hah, how to put thermometer under pillow? wont it break the thermometer? i left it next to my bed...so still need to turn and grab. =)

you flying alone? to where for the break? me no courage to travel alone...heh. i'm used to travel in groups.

F1 starting tonight? i only know Shell having the promotion of the very-power this weekend.heh, drive carefully!

Rav, hehe I love that princess story when I was little too!

Poohy, haha I dont like travel group. I cannot stand the waiting and so called restrictions. I'm ok with travel alone or sleep alone. Actually my erjie likes me to visit her in China. But now I think think....I feel like going korea! Or maybe taiwan. Anyone been there and if transport is relatively easy? Or maybe just go bangkok(since I know bkk inside out) and pattaya (never been to pattaya).

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- oh i mean travel with groups of friends..not travel group..i also dont like travel group..so rigid and if tummyache how? so stressful.hahaha. i prefer R&R and not rush thru type.

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Morning everyone.

I am so terrible. Had broken sleep again - woke up at 5am to pee and tossed and turned for an hour. And guess what - I just woke up!! Missed a conf call too!! Oh geez. Just checked my emails and i have 65 emails. Somehow kinda regret not taking maternity earlier.

Dragontail - hmm. I thought you wanted to see sis in china?!? Thought yunan will be nice for scenery and air and the feeling of rejuvenation. Bkk - unless you really wanna shop but I personally find claustrophobic not exactly a rejuvenation trip. Taiwan - never been there but again it is a shopping paradise... guess could also do some offskirt of taiwan and go for hot spring?? Korea - would be nice - both shopping and scenery. Pattaya - beach! I like! But haha I find going to the beach nicer with someone else so that at least when one person is in the pool / sea - another person can jaga the belongings. I mean you dont't go to the beach only with you in bikini and nothing else right! When I travel alone - I prefer more scenic places so can take in more stuff (my old man doesn't really like scenic places / museums / architecture etc), have a cuppa in the cafe with a good book , breathing in the fresh air (if any), people watching... My personal thoughts . Hahaha - what about London or Paris or Amsterdam - a bit far but I just finished watching the aeroplane show and wow - miss the cold wintry feel and people watching and the architecture!!! My only advice is - please dont't go to India alone!!!

But whilst you are traveling- dont't forget the folic acid and vits ok. Also good for overall well being. =)

Yes roads closure have started today 18 sept. most irritating. I wish f1 will move to istana/bukit timah area then the president / ministers will know the inconvenience we normal minions put up with. I mean, you realized the ministries' offices are not affected by roads closure right.

Poohy - must take bbt at around same time and cannot have too many actions before otherwise really not zun.

Worthy Lady
    Hello.... Long time no see !

poohy, oh... haha... yes I find travel groups are for old folks since they are less adventurous. My last travel group trip was many years ago to Turkey. But the travel group of strangers we hanged out with then were quite cool and fun and cooperative! So that was quite an exception. In fact, that was one of my best trips even though it was with travel group!

littlej, what do you mean by aeroplane show? Oh can you like take maternity leave from NOW?
    Last edited by Dragontail; 18-09-2013 at 01:05 PM.

hey everyone...I am comtemplating whether to tell you these.

but I realize I felt very lost after my visit to doc. i decided i need to get advises somehow.

Just been confirmed today by doc. baby dusts everyone !

sorry to be a naggy st maria online - 网络圣母
    some of us ladies here have been doing temping.
    not to discourage you but in many of the bfps, you will realize many of us gave up temping and what not.
    unless of course your doctor encourage you to.
    if your cycles are regular and you have already studied your body patterns, i suggest you stop temping.
    i am not very disciplined to be honest.
    i still have caffeine every day while t-tc but i cut down to 1 cup per day.
    i still take alcohol but maybe just on 1 night.
    i still take cold drinks but rarely.
    i was still jogging at the onset of my 2ww. but last week i wasn't jogging. only climbing stairs

i deleted my apps so that i will not countdown with it.

so far i only told 3 people.
    my hubby, my GM and our HR mgr.
    and to you virtual people. baby pls dont't be angry with me. T.T

2 odd years and finally by natural.

sorry to those still in 2ww. get angry with me all you want. after you r angry pray for me T.T

my last mens period is 15 Aug. someone calculate for me the due date @.@?
    Last edited by quincy1986; 18-09-2013 at 02:11 PM.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Dont see any way we can be angry with you, quincy. What works for one may not be for another. We all have our stories in the twists and turns of the journey. There's a time for something for everyone.

Congrats to you MTB. Your prayer is finally answered. Take good care of your body. Have a healthy 8months coming right up!

thanks Dragontail.

actually i say angry with me meaning to say i understand how taxing on the emotion it is to t-tc. seeing people getting bfp one by one definitely does not feel good. things are undeniable, i can understand.

yes true, what works for one may not work for another. everyone bfp also list down loads of things so i thought i joined in. wakaka...just kidding. who knows you might tell me i succeed cuz i temp every other day ! ^^

like i say, i am not very disciplined, not even disciplined to stay zen until perhaps i decided to give up all means which might have helped me a little, in staying zen.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 18-09-2013 at 02:27 PM.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

congrats quincy! what's there to be angry about, im still wondering. honestly like you, i have never done temping, i drank alcohol, smoked, take cold drinks, jump up and down and everything else not related to how a trying to concieve person should be. its perfectly fine since we all have different mindsets and how we want to approach the trying to concieve process.

now take good care and no worries!

Haha little beanie wont be angry with you, quincy, for breaking news to the online buddies here. We promise to keep it a secret ok?

So you did a hcg blood test at the doc? Your man must be over the moon now!

today 1st visit to confirm with doc. but funny is that he did not give me any supps.

he told me to get folic acid from pharmacy =.=
    he say if detect any unusual pain or bleeding, go NUH emergency, instead of calling his standby =.=

what did your gynaes give you on your 1st visit? T.T

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    hey everyone...I am comtemplating whether to tell you these.

but I realize I felt very lost after my visit to doc. i decided i need to get advises somehow.

Just been confirmed today by doc. baby dusts everyone !

sorry to be a naggy st maria online - 网络圣母
    some of us ladies here have been doing temping.
    not to discourage you but in many of the bfps, you will realize many of us gave up temping and what not.
    unless of course your doctor encourage you to.
    if your cycles are regular and you have already studied your body patterns, i suggest you stop temping.
    i am not very disciplined to be honest.
    i still have caffeine every day while t-tc but i cut down to 1 cup per day.
    i still take alcohol but maybe just on 1 night.
    i still take cold drinks but rarely.
    i was still jogging at the onset of my 2ww. but last week i wasn't jogging. only climbing stairs

i deleted my apps so that i will not countdown with it.

so far i only told 3 people.
    my hubby, my GM and our HR mgr.
    and to you virtual people. baby pls dont't be angry with me. T.T

2 odd years and finally by natural.

sorry to those still in 2ww. get angry with me all you want. after you r angry pray for me T.T

my last mens period is 15 Aug. someone calculate for me the due date @.@?
    Congratulations!!!
    Mine was 1 Aug and EDD supposedly May 8. So you are just a little behind me!

Actually, I used BBT ( I have a regular 28 day cycle ) to determined if I ovulated. the month I BFP I was unable to detect smiley on my OPK at all.
    But looking back at the chart, it clearly showed I O.

anyway, Dragontail. I'm glad you decide to take a short break for holiday! You are lucky you can travel. I have almost no leave left this year. Have to save them for house-moving. I vote for Taiwan! hehe because I like Taiwan

Gabrielle, welcome!!! How are you doing???
    quincy1986 likes this.

Imperial Concubine

congrats quincy! isnt that good its natural? rest well and enjoy!

dragontail- littlej is talkg about the hongkong show..triump in the skies aka aeroplane show. In the show, they went several nice places and its like 'awwwwww'...which also makes the show nice . The 'sanya' in china also very nice .
    quincy1986 likes this.

Dragontail, Taiwan is great for shopping n food!! Also can pop by those hot springs.. Korea shopping may be expensive? Also out of the city area may get difficult with the different language.. visiting your sis is a good idea since hubby not going with you? rem to bring along all your vits n supplements!

Littlej, hahaha.. your muffin wants mummy to snooze more now... Hope your emails dont't pile to 100& above.. I got that before.. n felt like giving up... Heh...

Quincy, congrats congrats!! I know the feeling of strike bfp after 2 years plus.... Hehe.. happy until wanna burst! Now you can go dl different type of apps!! They will calculate edd for you... It's just an estimate also.. baby decides when the time comes.. I dont't bbt either.. due to my irregular o.. I think we have been here long enuff for each other.. kinda waste of energy to feel angry with whoever strikes first or earlier right? So no worries.. if angry over who strike first or second.. natural or Iui or Ivf.. the list never ending .... As for supps.. think the Blackmores pregnancy is easy to buy (watch for Watson or guardian discount!) n just 2 tabs a day.. easy to take since your doc didn't prescribe you any multi vit? It has folic acid inside too...

Poohy Littlej, really will get withdrawal symptoms after finish the aeroplane show? Serious? I find the show so so only ... I dont find issac handsome! Boo! Not my type I like jayden! He has a bit more age n charm.. n he speaks much better English than Isaac! I like his Yaya confident character... Hmm... If Yaya Chan looks anything like jayden... I might consider seeing him!! Ahahhaa!!