Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Happilymarried - if you buy in Hk - best to also get the travel bag then remove from Box, pack ...

Happilymarried - if you buy in Hk - best to also get the travel bag then remove from
    Box, pack in travel bag and do a check in. dont't check in with the box as you may get taxed in sg cuz it will look like a "new" purchase. You will lose any "savings" as such.

If you are traveling by sq - shouldn't get additional charge. Cuz sq quite baby friendly. And it looks like a used pram not brand new =)

That's what my friend did. She got a pram from US when she was there.

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:827454
    on this fateful day, a bunch of kiddos almost bump into me with their bike and no say sorry or excuse me
    *curses*
    Trust me, even with an obvious belly there will be loads of 白目people & 低头族who will bump into you. So really must be careful. Enjoy your pregnancy. Find a doc that you r comfortable with & who delivers at the hospital nearest to home.
    quincy1986 likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Oooh congrats quincy!!!!!

Have lots of rest in your first trimester. Be happy! I've had folic acid and Duphaston. Folic acid is a must and your gynae is right. Just get from pharmacy, cheaper that way and folic acid readily available over the counter
    quincy1986 likes this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:827460
    on this fateful day, a bunch of kiddos almost bump into me with their bike and no say sorry or excuse me
    *curses*
    Trust me, even with an obvious belly there will be loads of 白目people & 低头族who will bump into you. So really must be careful. Enjoy your pregnancy. Find a doc that you r comfortable with & who delivers at the hospital nearest to home.
    Not only that....even with an obvious bump, ppl still pretend not to notice you in the train and not give up the seat to you.
    quincy1986 likes this.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by TVH:827473
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:827460
    *curses*
    Not only that....even with an obvious bump, ppl still pretend not to notice you in the train and not give up the seat to you.
    Ya.do encounter sometimes. .but I also met some kind hearted who would helped me to tell the person sitting on the reserved seat to give up the seat..

Getting breathless and heartburn ..sighs...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Oh yes, I met a kind auntie who did that for me too...I would say most are socially conscious but there r always black sheep around

A qns for graduates!

Does anyone have a B Belly? My belly is still not round till date at 27+ weeks... From the side view it's B shape. Will it ever grow into ball round?

Quote Originally Posted by missA:827483
    A qns for graduates!

Does anyone have a B Belly? My belly is still not round till date at 27+ weeks... From the side view it's B shape. Will it ever grow into ball round?
    Mine also not round. Pointy all the way. Lol. It depends on how your uterus situated.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Mine wasn't round too. I think slightly pointy. It depends on your baby's position in your womb too. Towards later stage, your belly will suddenly balloon. Mine suddenly ballooned at 34 weeks and still ballooning and getting very tight and umcomfortable, and it seems to get bigger each day. My belly button only popped out like at 32 weeks or so.

my two boys father and son have been sleeping and snoring since 830! gonna get an early shut eye too.. have not't been sleeping well past three nights!

belly size not to worry! definitely balloon in last 2 months of pregnancy.

Rav, TVH: maybe mine still early.. And maybe due to my retroverted uterus also but my belly now looks like I'm fat instead of pregggy. Heh I'm also very scared that my belly button will pop!

Worthy Lady
    .. for me.. got reserved seat but ppl ask me to give up priority seat for them.. lol..

Dragontail.. thought temp high is good signal? Why planb?

Quincy... big congrats...

I feel like crying and want to complain. need to work this sat and sun again. Most of my colleagues like not in sg.. we running live project at customer side and need support.. I m so tired and stressed..

Worthy Lady
    Tvh.. I thought you r 3 weeks earlier than littlej? When I dont see you around I thought you pop ald..

My stomach also getting heavy and tight.. and night sleeping also uncomfortable. When you sleep side way, you can feel the weight move to the side.

Mh belly button not come out yet. But it stretch to max ald. My baby also grow a lot. She is 2 kg at 31 weeks. I scare she will be big size. Next week 27 is my bf and my appt on the same day as well.. hope to see baby's face.

Hahaha same same! My belly seems to have exploded from week 35 onwards and continues its explosive journey. It used to look Pointy but now I feel like I am carrying a big round watermelon. Even my long tshirts are getting shorter in front. I also feel my boobs getting rounder.

I have been darn spoiled. I have not't taken public transport since my bfp. Hahaha should I try taking mrt now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:827513
    Hahaha same same! My belly seems to have exploded from week 35 onwards and continues its explosive journey. It used to look Pointy but now I feel like I am carrying a big round watermelon. Even my long tshirts are getting shorter in front. I also feel my boobs getting rounder.

I have been darn spoiled. I have not't taken public transport since my bfp. Hahaha should I try taking mrt now!!!
    Lol. Better dont try. you will be amazed at how fast ppl can fall asleep or be soooo focused on their tiny phone screen that their peripheral vision is also impaired. you r lucky that you dont have to fight for seats. I sure hope that I pop on a time when AYE no jam. If not have to take mrt. Hahahaha

Oh I buay pai seh - I will tap tap on shoulder and ask if I can have the seat.

I had injured ankles last time and both ankles were Bandaged. During the last phase of recovery, i could walk / stand but only for short distances. there were a few times I had to take train cuz I couldn't get a cab. I actually tapped the shoulder of those perfectly healthy young person seated and told the person I have ankle injury (pointed below) and if the person doesn't mind can I have the seat please and I can show the doc's letter if the person didnt believe. Hahaha - I managed to get a seat. Of course I won't do that to old folks or pregnant women or parents with kids or those whom I think look pregnant. I did it to those healthy looking young ones. And I didn't care if it is reserved or normal seat.

Super thick skinned I know... But I feel if you dont't fight for yourself, noone will fight for you! Hahahhaa.

Quote Originally Posted by missA:827501
    Rav, TVH: maybe mine still early.. And maybe due to my retroverted uterus also but my belly now looks like I'm fat instead of pregggy. Heh I'm also very scared that my belly button will pop!
    Hope the pic help to let you c your belly shape. Its from the book "What to expect when you r expecting."
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awesome_1379511995834.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	20.2 KB 
ID:	111816  

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thelay, take it easy...I've been through that phase a while ago...was incredibly stressed...but managed to pull through now....have to control your emotions...just take one thing at a time...we are not superman...we can only perform to the best of our ability and our limit...dont't stress

I'm 2 weeks later than littlej in fact....haha...i'm 36 weeks now....littlej, i believe you are in week 38? Anytime !

I'm still taking public transport, have not't been taking cabs too unless absolutely necessary becos i'm very giam siap...i can't bear to pay so much for cab fare...haha
    and the way the cab drivers drive, I feel like puking each time...and there was one time the cab driver missed seeing the hump and went over the hump so hard that i felt like scolding him...uncle, i'm already 32 weeks pregnant!! you want to be responsible should anything happen to me?! But i lun.....I super duper hate taking cabs...i'd rather take train

random rant. got offended. friend's friend just made me feel i am younger so i cant advise on issues.

then my senior came along said the exact same thing she nod her head straight away. what the fish?
    asked me and waste my saliva
    i wish it's my hormones...i hate looking so baby face sometimes.
    Last edited by quincy1986; 18-09-2013 at 09:59 PM.

littlej: i think i should be prepared should i encounter any seat hoarder who is in total refusal

Quincy congrats! Have a smooth pregnancy ahead!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quincy, take it easy too! Haha...

Now that you r preggy, you need to keep your emotions in check becos stress and anger releases hormones that would not be beneficial tp your growing bean. Think of your little bean. you can't control what ppl say anyway so no point being offended. Be zen!
    quincy1986 likes this.

ok i wish i will master zen

Congrats quincy

For 1st tri, gynae usually wont give supplements, will jusst ask you continue take folic acid and folic acid can be bought at guardian at pharmacy counter $3.95(if i remember correctly) for 30 days supply

And as what natalie mentioned, im with KT Tan, senior consultant at clinic B, Kandang Kerbau Hospital, straightforward doc,

aiyo quincy - be more zen. relax. now you have to think about the little beanie inside you. you dont't want baby to come out mang zang and always angry and frustrated right. happy happy. zen zen. think about the very little wish you always wanted, has already come true. nothing else matters.