Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 67 of 912 FirstFirst ... 17 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I always have constipation After O, butt not as pain as this round. Maybe body changing hmmm I dont't think ...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    I always have constipation After O, butt not as pain as this round. Maybe body changing hmmm

I dont't think I want other men to see my unglam side during labour lol

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quincy- i was just talkg to my colleague about my case. I think you're right, i should test for ovualtion! think i skipped my last month and i'm now ovulating!!!

dragontail - my 1st one is a gal....hehe. Am I the only mom? Yar actually i missed being preggy....nice feeling coz i was blessed with no morning sickness! at most heartburn at night...but easily resolved. The nice part is go see gynae, coz thats the time they scan and you get to see the baby. Worst part is....giving birth! hahaha...should i continue?

Imperial Concubine

talking about shows...i watched a lot of HK TVB police/detective/psychology shows when i was preg! so much that my mom scolded me.hahaha...she said shdnt watch so much exciting shows!
    My mom also say i should STARE more at baby with big eyes so that the baby come out also big eye...coz mine and hubby small. Told her if my baby got big eyes then pple will wonder if the baby is mine! waahahahahahaha

super heavy rain....wish i'm at home ZZzzzz and prepare for CNY!

Happy CNY everyone!
    Last edited by poohy; 08-02-2013 at 02:33 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    Quincy- i was just talkg to my colleague about my case. I think you're right, i should test for ovualtion! think i skipped my last month and i'm now ovulating!!!

dragontail - my 1st one is a gal....hehe. Am I the only mom? Yar actually i missed being preggy....nice feeling coz i was blessed with no morning sickness! at most heartburn at night...but easily resolved. The nice part is go see gynae, coz thats the time they scan and you get to see the baby. Worst part is....giving birth! hahaha...should i continue?
    poohy, you had no preggy symptoms during your first one? i am having absolutely no symptoms too, except waking up to pee at night and a few twinges on my lower belly here and there.....i'm abit worried if no symptom means anything??? pray pray pray...

Imperial Concubine

nope...no symptoms. Except for extreme hunger when its meal time....and also twinges at right side. that time i was worried about ectopic with all the cramps but after checking at Kandang Kerbau Hospital, i was fine. Its just womb expanding....=) so TVH dont worry.

Some pple say must have MS then normal...actually no ...no MS is good! hahahahaa....my baby came out fine!
    TVH likes this.

poohy, hahah you have summed it all up. So lucky you didnt get much symptoms. And indeed true... I like to look at angmor baby pics and if what you see is what you get, then I think I'll have a hard time explaining to my hubby and inlaws when the baby pops. lol.

TVH, dont worry. You see poohy also so lucky didnt have much symptoms. Count yourself really blessed!
    TVH likes this.

@poohy & @Dragontail

oh bring it on. as long as i do not see anything regarding "pain" i feel ok haha.
    my turn my turn.
    when i was in secondary school and studying sex education, our science teacher made us watch the process of pregnancy and child labour.
    totally natural process.
    the documentary shows an ordinary mummy doing her everyday stuff including bathing
    and it progressed from her normal tummy to her 9 months big tummy.
    then until child birth we saw the head at the vagina...exactly same size. like the way we pull shirt over our heads.
    then the scene switch to the nurse/doc carrying the baby in blood.
    baby was crying. yay! healthy baby.
    i think we did not see him cut away the umbilical cord.
    the doctor cleared mucus from the baby's mouth, ears and nose. this part i feel the doc a bit rough.
    then doctor put the baby on a table and he slammed the table.
    baby was shocked and stopped crying for an instant. think this purpose was to test the baby's reflexes.
    the end of documentary.
    hope to hear good news from you @poohy
    Last edited by quincy1986; 08-02-2013 at 03:14 PM.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

oh thanks poohy and dragontail...this puts my mind at ease.
    I'm a bit paranoid by nature , dont't mind me...

Imperial Concubine

TVH- i fully understand. When I was preg i was also paranoid. hahaha esp after reading things that is on internet! But really...dont think so much. EAt Healthy....dont take raw/semi raw food. Take more fully cooked steak ...good for blood nourishment. ...drink loads of milk! (i couldnt take milk and didnt take calcium tablet diligently...end up after birth gonna refill many of my teeth! calcium all gone). Take cooked salmon....dont take too much seafood/stingray (coz mercury). dont drink herbal esp chin chow drink.

haha quincy, dont see too much of the giving birth process.....scary one.

When it was time to deliver, mine was a long long process...waited quite long before dilation really starts. At that point, i regretted being pregnant! hahaha. WAhahahaa

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    TVH- i fully understand. When I was preg i was also paranoid. hahaha esp after reading things that is on internet! But really...dont think so much. EAt Healthy....dont take raw/semi raw food. Take more fully cooked steak ...good for blood nourishment. ...drink loads of milk! (i couldnt take milk and didnt take calcium tablet diligently...end up after birth gonna refill many of my teeth! calcium all gone). Take cooked salmon....dont take too much seafood/stingray (coz mercury). dont drink herbal esp chin chow drink.

haha quincy, dont see too much of the giving birth process.....scary one.

When it was time to deliver, mine was a long long process...waited quite long before dilation really starts. At that point, i regretted being pregnant! hahaha. WAhahahaa
    oh...i dont't take beef and i dont't drink milk...and i love seafood!!! -__-
    i think i might have to tell my gynae about this when i go see him...

@poohy
    oh ya and we also saw the big placenta came out

Imperial Concubine

ooh TVH ....must take calcium tablet if you dont drink milk! Haha, seafood restraint hoh......control control....everything in moderation!

Quincy - hahaha actually when give birth, cannot see anything...coz busy squeezing out the baby. I also dont know how the placenta looks like.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Different pregnancy different symptoms. Even my mc, 1st one made me drink pails of water n sleep like pig,2nd one slight ms no tired at all. But it will be really good n lucky to have no ms

Female Attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by TVH View Post
    Bbhope80, try avoid cold drinks, it really helps a lot. I used to drink a lot of cold drinks until i see traditional chinese medicine and she told me to avoid. I slept better at night after that and have less backaches and cramps. Occasionally, I do cheat when my hubby drinks cold drinks and I just stole a sip or two. Just dont't drink too much can . A cold womb can make it difficult for trying to concieve.

If you look at animals, they also have to keep the egg warm before it hatches (I always quote animals as examples...I think I watch too much nat geo and bbc -__-)
    Same theory goes for humans

I got preseed at Watson's at about $35. Unity sells much more ex at $38.
    Tvh, congrats! Yeah, I find that if i sleep w socks. My bbt tend to be higher

How does preseed helps actually?

@bbhope80
    ewcm or cm is present in our body as a lubricant to help the sperms flow to our egg.
    preseed is a sperm + egg friendly lubricant that creates an environment for sperm to flow to egg as well

Bbhope, I read that preseed has many good reviews. I guess it is especially good for ladies who dont't experience ewcm during fertile phase. Preseed simulates ewcm, which is an essential medium for the spermies to survive and swim to the destination, ie up the fallopian tube where your egg is lingering! If too dry, it's not an ideal environment for the spermies to swim fast fast.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis View Post
    is it normal to have cyst?
    Hi xiaohuiis,

yes, normal to have and common. Would like to share my personal experience.

Myself detected cyst @ age of 21. couldnt get up from bed
    due to lower back so much in pain. Saw in the mirror of my side view of tummy, left side was protruding out more
    than my right side...visited company doc & confirmed to have cyst when referred to Kandang Kerbau Hospital for a scan..& had to
    have surgery to remove it cos it is about 10cm in diameter...after surgery it was a blood cyst..did yearly scan
    & there after I still do see cysts but small ones & it comes and goes.

Hope it doesnt scare you.

Worthy Lady

=x I hope mine will go away sooner or later.. based on the scan he gave it. my own interpretation is i got 3 bigger cyst around 3cm?
    and a few other small cyst =(

Female Attendant
    Hi all, been a silent reader all this while. But learnt a lot from this thread! Been trying to concieve-ing for nearly 4 years now... Planning to go for Blood test for my hormones level and for pap smear soon. The fertility test at Healthway Medical is so ex! $450! Sigh... but hope this test will enlighten me in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by sapphire11 View Post
    Hi all, been a silent reader all this while. But learnt a lot from this thread! Been trying to concieve-ing for nearly 4 years now... Planning to go for Blood test for my hormones level and for pap smear soon. The fertility test at Healthway Medical is so ex! $450! Sigh... but hope this test will enlighten me in some ways.
    dont go healthway~ get referral

Female Attendant

Dragon tail & Quincy, thanks! Maybe I should give preseed a try but Paiseh ..So many people.

Btw, where you get your cheap and good opk? I have never ever see a red line

Hi Sapphire11, welcome. Wonder did you try traditional chinese medicine too? Bbt?

Bbhope, I got my opk cheapies from taobao china. Likewise I never never got a dark opk before. Very pekcek when using opk. Haa. Not sure isit I got a faulty batch or I just missed my LH surge.

Imperial Concubine

hehe i also got my opk from forums...those bulk purchase forums at motherhood. Every day also not so heartache as compared to using clearblue!

*twitching fingers* and waiting for 5.30pm! hehehehe...

Female Attendant
    Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986:756749
    Quote Originally Posted by sapphire11 View Post
    dont go healthway~ get referral
    Hi quincy... it will be much much cheaper is it? I just go any GP and ask for referral?

Hi Dragontail, I just started one cycle of BBT charting using FF. Its very informative! But my AF came yesterday.

Have not tried traditional chinese medicine yet... are there any good ones in the East as I live in Tampines?

ya you just go in GP as normal consultation, see doc and ask doc can you refer me to gynae? if best ask doc refer you to nearby women's clinic so that you can cut down on travelling.