Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Thelay HugS!!!!!!! I wish that you did not have to work weekend and can rest in your stage of pregnancy ...

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thelay

HugS!!!!!!! I wish that you did not have to work weekend and can rest in your stage of pregnancy but I also understand what it means to be there for the company who has been there for you.
    I hope that after this weekend, it is the last.

BTW , do the boobs continue to hurt for 10 months? How long will it keep hurting?
    I wake up in the middle of the night from the pain. Sounds exagerrating but its my sleep posture.
    Also does progesterone make me bloated?
    My senior asked me, sure you not pregnant ? she pointed to my tummy, pai seh man.
    early days and so chubby from normal fat

Wow - everyone - please avoid jem! It is such a dangerous place!!!

Ebichan - enjoy the pregnancy... Hahah dont't worry about this pain and that discomfort. Take each day at a time. Pretty soon it will be 40 weeks before you know it. =) I made it a point to enjoy every single moment. I only worried / fretted on the Oscar scan and 20th week detailed scan. Other than that - I want to be happy to have a happy baby. Even if there is any pain / discomfort, just take deep breaths and dont't dwell on it. Take it as a new chapter you're stepping into and treat every single ailment / feeling as a new experience and feeling. Yes even fatness. I never thought I'd be 68kg! Ho ho ho!

Tvh - yeap - Happy week 38 birthday to muffin! Hahah yes anytime soon. Seeing the doc weekly now. I am going to miss the pregnancy journey. The past 38 weeks seem to have flown past. I mean - I thought the first trimester was soooo long cuz I couldn't tell anyone and could only update my old man... Now everyone is asking me to update them when I have checked into the hospital!

Tvh - that's why I only trust my driving and my hubby's. hahah. But ya - expensive affair to drive and cab. But I figured aunty here already 35, hahaha dont wanna fight with crowds! For cabs - Once i get into the cab, i will tell the driver to please drive carefully and slowly and I am not in a rush because I am pregnant.

Just shut down laptop. Regret big time not taking maternity earlier. Tvh - when you starting on maternity?

Thelay - you might wanna start on maternity earlier too.

Worthy Lady
    Littlej... oh.. you slept so late... what happen at jem?

I woke up to pee...

I cant take maternity leave now... if I take all my colleagues will suffer... ald not enough ppl.. and I have more responsibility.

Morning! Me woke up to pee.

http://news.xin.msn.com/en/singapore/jem-shopping-malls-ceiling-collapses-three-injured

Thelay - hahaha not asking you to take now . Maybe take 2 weeks before EDD?

Sux to wake up with tears flowing. Dreamt that my hubby & bestie got together after I gave birth and I had to be strong & give my blessings to them. Arghhh...what a way to start the day.

Paiseh...super grumpy now....

Littlej: Think jem was built really quick? Geez...then I will avoid that place for the time being...its one of the malls nearer to home. Yikes
    Last edited by rav3naers; 19-09-2013 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:827568
    Thelay

HugS!!!!!!! I wish that you did not have to work weekend and can rest in your stage of pregnancy but I also understand what it means to be there for the company who has been there for you.
    I hope that after this weekend, it is the last.

BTW , do the boobs continue to hurt for 10 months? How long will it keep hurting?
    I wake up in the middle of the night from the pain. Sounds exagerrating but its my sleep posture.
    Also does progesterone make me bloated?
    My senior asked me, sure you not pregnant ? she pointed to my tummy, pai seh man.
    early days and so chubby from normal fat
    My boobs hurt most during 1st tri all day. Changing to bras without underwires will help. Think the ache comes & goes for some ppl. Just enjoy your pregnancy. Take each ache & pain as prove that your baby is growing well. Most imptly be positive about being preggers.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 19-09-2013 at 07:38 AM.

Rav - awww... Did your hubby get a shock when he woke up??? Just a silly dream!!! Anyway - you are really benevolent - can still give blessings.

Yes yes - all to avoid jem! dont't know if mall is lousily built or just suey or what - but dont take the risk!!! Imagine if ceiling comes crashing down on any of us - not worth the risk!

Going to see muffin later!!! Wonder what the doc will say. *super shacked since I slept so late and woke up so early*

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:827576
    Rav - awww... Did your hubby get a shock when he woke up??? Just a silly dream!!! Anyway - you are really benevolent - can still give blessings.

Yes yes - all to avoid jem! dont't know if mall is lousily built or just suey or what - but dont take the risk!!! Imagine if ceiling comes crashing down on any of us - not worth the risk!

Going to see muffin later!!! Wonder what the doc will say. *super shacked since I slept so late and woke up so early*
    Thankfully my hubby had already left for work. If not I will surely give him a kick. Lol. He will just think that I am silly for getting so emo over a stupid dream.

Ooo...how heavy is muffin now? Have you lost your mucus plug yet? all stations standby!
    Read an article online yst about a woman who gave birth to a 6+kg baby naturally without an epidural. I was like wtf!!?? Thats double the size of a normal newborn.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 19-09-2013 at 07:37 AM.

I just heard this song on the radio earlier and it brightened up my day!!! Was swaying and humming to the tune =)

Hope it makes your day cheery too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?very=baSUO3zjneA&sns=em

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I'm starting my maternity exactly on the day baby comes out haha...dont't waste the leave...but will b clearing my annual leave so will start going on leave one week before edd...first week of Oct

Oh man I regret not having breakfast befote leaving for work....now I feel as if I'm fainting in the train.....

My boobs hurt throughout the first tri...got so bad that it hurts even when I toss and turn in bed....the pain started to ease off in the 2nd tri....still quite bumped that boob size never increase much...sigh.....

Imperial Concubine

Morning girls!!
    Thanks for the feedback on the boobs. It hurts so much that I'm anxious and worried if its other thing not pregnancy.
    I feel much relieved and look forward to more milestones in my pregnancy.
    Will update tomorrow.
    Yes, first trimester feels long or maybe i was too excited and tested/ checked so early.

ive got a long ways more to go.

Aunt Flo shows up finally. My god this is like my longest cycle ever (thank you very much all you medicines). I look forward to resuming my norm cycles back.

Ya, colleague told me about JEM! Never been there before since so far away from my place. I do like to check it out some day. But I guess not anytime very soon.

littlej, can repost that link? I clicked it but it only sent me to youtube main page.

Here's the link :
    http://youtu.be/baSUO3zjneA

Hee hee can view?

Quincy congrats on your graduation !! very happy for you

your 1st day of menses was 15 aug so your EDD is around 22 May. My 1st days of menses was 15 jul so we are 1 month apart
    my doc also didnt give any supps, just said to keep on taking folic acid the whole tri. I reckon other gynaes dont give supps to their patients as well. I do take a prenatal fish oil pill once a day. just to be on the safe side as my appetite is gone dont know where and I'm not having the most nutritious diet right now.
    Yes, happy gynae hunting, reminds me of me a few weeks back haha, i was so kancheong and wanted to be sure I'd be confortable with the gynae I would find. I'm seeing Dr Yam at GlenE (but dont really want to deliver there) he's great, nothing to say so far !

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:827603
    Aunt Flo shows up finally. My god this is like my longest cycle ever (thank you very much all you medicines). I look forward to resuming my norm cycles back.

Ya, colleague told me about JEM! Never been there before since so far away from my place. I do like to check it out some day. But I guess not anytime very soon.

littlej, can repost that link? I clicked it but it only sent me to youtube main page.
    New cycle new beginning time for you to relax and recharge! Jiayou!

Wahhaha yay yay… that time I found her very pretty.. Karen Carpenter. Like that’s how an angmor should look like. But too bad she died of eating disorder. Come on, how can one reject delicious food? I did see a real life anorexia person…. My sis in law. Few years ago she had this problem too. But thank goodness, she came out of it and is normal now.

Now this song also ringing in my head…

Thanks Rav! I will be recharged

Imperial Concubine

dragontail...hugs..take a break from the medicine and relax....so which country you going for your hols?
    Is taiwan nice and easy to bring toddler along?

oh yeah, JEM very jia lat...one incident after another. now worse...wonder how they going to repair the ceiling. aiyo...its a nice place to go actually. direct link from JE MRT and got all the big names there.

Imperial Concubine

and oh, i read somewhere that bbt is not a good gauge to see if one is pregnant! woooh....issit correct that its inaccuate for such purpose?

Littlej, i also dislike taxis. Everytime I feel like puking and swear to never take a cab again. I'd rather take the bus, even with the awful smells yucks...

I think Jem was rushed, so many accidents lately. My husband had Lend Lease as a client last year and he told me they are quite cheap...so it wouldnt be surprising if they got cheap labor or rushed the deadline. Anyway the mall is so far away from where I live, I dont need to go there.

Ebichan, You're lucky to have painful boobs, mine are a bit sore and it comes and goes and I always wonder if all is alright...I guess every 1st tri lady goes through these doubts. Yesterday for the 1st time at almost 10 weeks I had the most pinching and pulling feeling in the uterus. I hope its just the uterus getting bigger for baby to be snug and comfy !

Poohy, wah I’m so torn where to go. Have been googling where is suitable for easy solo travelling. I also have not’t discuss in detail with hubby on this. If I do too adventurous, er think he may worry for me. Hope to travel during the hari raya week (save one day leave).

Yes, dont’t read too much into bbt. I get “triphasic” bbt chart almost every cycle. I even get “implantation dip” out of nowhere sometimes. So dont’t read too much into it surely. Well, that’s just for my case after charting for so long . Just use it to track ovulation most importantly.

Littlej, enjoy meeting lil muffin later!!

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Hope the pic help to let you c your belly shape. Its from the book "What to expect when you r expecting."
    thanks for the pic rav! funny thing is my tummy doesn't look anywhere near them...

Mine looks like this... >>>

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1233567_10202091795318602_220180458_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	111823 got a indent inbtw my tummy horizontally. lol I think it's due to my body's fat distribution...

Imperial Concubine

[QUOTE=Dragontail;827638]Poohy, wah I’m so torn where to go. Have been googling where is suitable for easy solo travelling. I also have not’t discuss in detail with hubby on this. If I do too adventurous, er think he may worry for me. Hope to travel during the hari raya week (save one day leave).

Yes, dont’t read too much into bbt. I get “triphasic” bbt chart almost every cycle. I even get “implantation dip” out of nowhere sometimes. So dont’t read too much into it surely. Well, that’s just for my case after charting for so long . Just use it to track ovulation most importantly.

dragontail- hmm you havent tell your hubby? maybe he wont allow and you dont need to think .hehehehe. Or just go staycation and nua in the hotel room and dont think of any work etc....can be as relaxing as overseas trip i feel. sit at pool deck chairs and read books, enjoy the sun, and sleep. i always see ang mohs doing that...envy. Cant imagine myself doing that when overseas coz we always will want to chiong to many places and not nua on the deck chairs!

oh thanks for the clarifications/confirmation that bbt charts inaccurate for that purpose! hehe....guess i'll only see Dr wu next week when my AF comes or hopefully dont come!

Quote Originally Posted by missA:827646
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Hope the pic help to let you c your belly shape. Its from the book "What to expect when you r expecting."
    thanks for the pic rav! funny thing is my tummy doesn't look anywhere near them...

Mine looks like this... >>>

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1233567_10202091795318602_220180458_n.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	111823 got a indent inbtw my tummy horizontally. lol I think it's due to my body's fat distribution...
    your tummy looks pretty. The indent is not obvious me think. Very pro looking pic you got there. Nice background. Hee. Mine look more & more like torpedo head.

hello!!

dragontail - the tune is also ringing in my head! i'm now super tempted to go purchase a carpenter album. dont't you find that songs and singers were much better in the past than now?? billboard hits these days are really one hit wonder (no longevity). oh - if not china - are you still considering taiwan or korea? i would opt for taiwan - at least familiarity with the language.

lil' muffin is not ready to face the world. at 38 weeks, he is not yet engaged. 3.3kg - doc said he's a lil' too hefty. next visit (a week later) - to check on cervix + CTG + muffin's engagement + weight - hmm.. if muffin becomes too hefty (and still not wanting to see the world), doc would wanna consider induction. i have officially put on 18.6kg. oh well - i'm taking each day as it comes. definitely no durians, chocolates and ice cream and to continue on with the regular walks! doc today was kinda blur - he kept tripping over his words.. maybe he isn't a morning person or he had a late night delivery =P

rav: thanks!! the photo taken by my hubby at home... without my top, my bare tummy looks funny. but my husband says, bcoz you carrying a boy hence the B belly. lol very comforting words.

littlej: i saw someone posted that their baby only engage hours before due! dont worry, muffin will turn when the time comes!