Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail: Weather will be superb in oct for both taiwan & korea. I enjoy shopping in korea, all the makeup ...

Dragontail: Weather will be superb in oct for both taiwan & korea. I enjoy shopping in korea, all the makeup & skincare to stock up. Never been to taiwan but looks like a fun place too. Plus no language barrier. Easy to navigate with their 捷運。

MissA, love that pic! Ya like very pro . Is that a curtain at the backdrop? Cant quite make out. The print and color make the whole feel very cheery!

Poohy, I did tell my hubby my plan B. But I never told him where I wanna go, since I wasnt searching at that point. Aiya my man will always say yes yes yes when I say anything. But when I seriously sit him down and tell him for real, then he will think carefully and tell me his reply differently. I got a feeling he wont quite agree on any other places for my solo trip, except bkk because I went bkk many times. He wont trust my direction instinct or he thinks I very chik chok lok at new place. Before that hariraya week, we are going to do staycation already (for his birthday). staycation too long also boring :P

Littlej haha lil muffin is huge. Hehe I can imagine he must be quite big when he pops. Daddy is big bone is it? Oh how's your maternity shot photos???

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

ohhh bkk...i dont dare go alone.hehehe...very timid of me. I'm looking at taiwan also but no air promo for december ...sob sob....
    but then maybe i should save money for my upcoming ivf..wonder how much it will cost me...

korea is freezing cold ....but if you going in Oct, not so bad?

last night i slept on my side and then my right side and lower groin there felt pain and i turn back to sleep on my back! am i too fat and squeezing my ovary when sleep on my side?

Imperial Concubine
    Ok im bored and sleepy ...so reading online news and saw qoo sells the heart lock!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130919_143945.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	111846  

thanks dragontail! the background is a painting from a bangkok local artist. My husband is very proud of his purchase so he always feature it in his photos. lol

i will vote for korea for your trip! i have been dying to go back especially during winter! korea is the only place i can eatttttt and eattttt without growing fat because got so much place to walk and shop. no matter what you eat, all will be burnt off the very same day. heh

Poohy, the heartlock is a bangle? Will it tarnish? Hopefully it's stainless. If I wear non stainless, the pieces will tarnish super quickly within few wears.

MissA, transport wise is it challenging or relatively easy in korea? If go in oct, it can be cold but acceptable. Should be 10ish degree.

@dragontail: personally I find it easy. they have English words on their train stations! I find korea easier to navigate compared to japan. the last time I went I purely took trains, no cabs or hired any drivers to send us around. and the best part about korea is there r sooooo many nice café around you wont have issue finding a spot to rest after getting tired from all the shoppings. heeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:827723
    Poohy, the heartlock is a bangle? Will it tarnish? Hopefully it's stainless. If I wear non stainless, the pieces will tarnish super quickly within few wears.

MissA, transport wise is it challenging or relatively easy in korea? If go in oct, it can be cold but acceptable. Should be 10ish degree.
    I actually suspect does tiffany also have this design, if so it will be sliver, but i dont think qoo10 is selling sliver, mayb rodium(coated sliver - will tarnish when touches perfume/sweat )

Imperial Concubine
    Ya dont think its good quality. just that interesting they sell..coz this bangle was part of the hk drama ...the triump in skies ....

Thanks missA! I have done free n easy in tokyo. Took trains all the way. Except for the touch down from airport to hotel and vice versa, in cab. The train system back then (more than15-17years ago I think) wasnt that very confusing. Just need to do thorough homework before the trip. Hee tonight I talk to hubby deeper first.

dragontail: I have a not very professional itinerary for korea! if you r going and dont't mind, I can send it to you!

Haha well not a very pro itinerary for a not pro traveller sounds like bingo!! I message you my email

dragontail: hee I chop chop sent ! hope you received it!

Hmm... Well old man is 1.8m tall and 83kg. Does it make him big boned? He has a big backside... Hahaha at first I thought muffin has big backside but doc felt my tummy and said he is big overall!!!!

Oh

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:827748
    Hmm... Well old man is 1.8m tall and 83kg. Does it make him big boned? He has a big backside... Hahaha at first I thought muffin has big backside but doc felt my tummy and said he is big overall!!!!

Oh
    Oh that make my man even giantic, 185, 90kg
    My gynae says baby very long....

Oh - that bangle is sold by the Hk jeweler - 周mister right?? Heard the real thing costs a few thousand dollars. I asked my old man why he never buy for me - then he said buy handcuffs one =p

Dragontail - Korea sounds nice!!! Imagine if you go in dec - then can play with snow!!! Hubby cannot go? Or you prefer to go alone?

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:827753
    Oh - that bangle is sold by the Hk jeweler - 周mister right?? Heard the real thing costs a few thousand dollars. I asked my old man why he never buy for me - then he said buy handcuffs one =p

Dragontail - Korea sounds nice!!! Imagine if you go in dec - then can play with snow!!! Hubby cannot go? Or you prefer to go alone?
    Oh... i thought is tiffany hehehehee.... buy the bangle then must still lock it.... hahahahhaa..... i also showed it to my hubby, but he has no reaction so i drop the idea of buying...

I did not feel baby kick today, kinda of worried... thought baby got schedule everyday to kick...

ladies, try to catch the fullest and biggest moon tonight by 7pm, reports showed that it will be at its peak at 715pm

Hi Dragontail, like to ask if there is any nice place and restaurants to visit? I am going to BKK this Oct to celebrate our anniversary hehe not a romantic but a nice getaway for me & hub I will be staying at Glow Hotel

Littlej, I'm not a snow person because I cannot stand being too utterly cold! Haha you got me there. Yes I wanna go shopping trip on my own. Bkk/tw/korea these kind got heavy shopping my man totally dislikes it. He is a sight seeing /nature /historical sites traveller. Our next trip together is supposedly Christmas Island. To catch migration and spawning, best is to go in dec. But I cant wait . I'm tired of waiting for his cue (he still cannot confirm can take leave in dec or not). I wanna go somewhere soon. Dont need to wait for him .

Hihi momo. I will go bkk anytime for anything. I'm not sure where Glow Hotel is. Near siam?

For me, I've never experienced not nice food in bkk. I always end up eating from random street stalls, food court (the one at basement at Siam Paragon has good food. The top floor food court at Platinum Mall has good selection too). I also like the Shabu-shi (conveyer belt steamboat buffet) which has many branches all over bkk. Even in chatuchak, the street food are just so tantalising.

Just pick what fancies you when you're there. Most likely you will enjoy them regardless.

Missy10: drink abit of cold drink or jiggle tummy or nibble something light to make baby move. Or maybe baby kick too much yst so zzz today.

Worthy Lady
    We went to korea last year. Wanted to make made in korea baby.. hee.. at the end become made in singapore.. ww went there at feb.. super cold.. hard to walk outside.. I dont want to go winter again.. bulky clothings.. but I want to go at autumn. . Weather just nice and so lovely...

Imperial Concubine

I've never been to Korea before even though it is so closeby! But is it easy to get by with no korean at all?
    I want to go back once more to Japan this year drive, stay at hot spring, eat normal everyday food, shop. watch tv. ..

Ebichan - think you can't do hot spring now =p

Dragontail - I never see snow before. Yeap in all my 35 years, I have never experienced nor seen snow, never built a snowman... Waited to go see with my old man - wait until neck long long. So sad . Hahaha. Guess next step me and muffin can see snow together for the first time bah.

Dragontail - ya I get what you mean by waiting for him to go on holiday. That's why I chose to go a couple of places on my own - dont wanna wait for him, also dont wanna wait for my friends to decide!!! The places I choose to explore on my own are usually places that are safe and I can speak the language so he feels "safer". And I will make sure I have the data roam service so everytime he contacts me I can respond and I will update on where I am.

The last time I went Korea was many years ago so I suppose not relevant liaoz. Hahaha. I have itinerary for Taiwan if you want!

Worthy Lady
    Last time that I went to korea is in 2009 with my family, my sister know how to speak korean so we have no issue getting around...but the face products is cheap as compared to here..

If japan, why not hokkaido? Went there for my honeymoon free and easy....still able to get around even though I dont speak japanese..