Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Missy10:827767 Originally Posted by littlej:827753 Oh - that bangle is sold by the Hk jeweler - 周mister ...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Missy10:827767
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:827753
    Oh - that bangle is sold by the Hk jeweler - 周mister right?? Heard the real thing costs a few thousand dollars. I asked my old man why he never buy for me - then he said buy handcuffs one =p

Dragontail - Korea sounds nice!!! Imagine if you go in dec - then can play with snow!!! Hubby cannot go? Or you prefer to go alone?
    Oh... i thought is tiffany hehehehee.... buy the bangle then must still lock it.... hahahahhaa..... i also showed it to my hubby, but he has no reaction so i drop the idea of buying...

I did not feel baby kick today, kinda of worried... thought baby got schedule everyday to kick...

ladies, try to catch the fullest and biggest moon tonight by 7pm, reports showed that it will be at its peak at 715pm
    Missy10. .you can try what thelay suggest or maybe lie down on a bed..sometimes if we move around too much, we may not feel the kicks...

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Thelay, haha... For a long time in past 2.5 years.... Hubby n I wanted to make Korea, Italy, dubai, phuket, Taiwan, hongkong baby... But think no fate.. in the end.. also end up made in Singapore! Haha....

Littlej, so close so close... Does not engaged means breech position? Muffin is a good weight.. dont't worry.. it's all an estimate anyway, may come out lesser also.. at this last stage.. as long as perfectly healthy can already!

Dragontail, big hugs dear... Go enjoy your hol now! Go where ever your heart desires! come back recharged n who knows with a relaxed n rested soul.. the magical bfp happens!

& with jem.... Wah... Didn't know nowadays new malls quality of construction getting from bad to worse!! Same like new condos... Quality all very bad... So ladies please avoid going as much as possible.. not worth it to risk getting hurt...

Rav, hugs....tonight no more dreams Okie? Except wet ones.. hahaha!! Dreams r a sign your preggie hormones still going strong... Hehe...

Ebichan, maybe you can try changing your sleeping posture? So boobs won't be so sore... I didn't n dont't have sore boobs but from time to time I can feel sonething is going on with them.. sadly I only gone from A to B.. sob.. think that is it.. oh you should go check out Uniqlo bras (think Littlej recommended last time). They are so so comfortable! No underwire n still good support (for me).. . Oh n it's normal to be gassy n bloated in first trimester.. I had that too... So I kept on drinking warm milk to soothe my acidic tummy... gets better in second trimester!

R you ladies talking about holiday's bracelet? Hehe... Wow so into the aeroplane show? heard it's quite cheap on qoo10 & my friend ordered already... Hehe...

While im typing this, I can feel my little baby a moving(confirm movement n not gas.. haha) not as strong as I hope but his movements always bring a smile to my face.. this morn I woke up at 4am to his movements n I was smiling all the way back to sleep... It's such a magical feeling..that even if he kicks my bladder or ribs.. I will gladly take it all in! I am so thankful for my strong little star and also for you ladies... I will be cheering for every single one of you (esp littlehammie n dragontail) all the way...
    littlej and ebichan like this.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

We also planned to have baby made in many places..first was Finland then HK then BKK....all to no avail...finally had one made in SG also...haha

Sometimes, going on holiday can be quite tiring, maybe that's why we couldn't succeed...

Imperial Concubine

LittleJ, pregnant cannot do hotspring?
    Or maybe during early pregnancy?

Happilymarried, oh thank you for the suggestion for uniqlo bras. I have underwire but maybe I change to soft type.
    I can't hug my husband because he always hurts me .

I am going for checkup Saturday and will ask if the pain in breast is normal or not because im worried its the progesterone or something.

Worthy Lady
    No no.. ebichan.. you cant do hotspring, sauna not only early pregnancy.. pls donnot risk it..

Worthy Lady

Ladies, anyone has any suggestions for a 1br villa in Bali- preferably jimbaran area with a <100 a night budget?

And congrats Quincy!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:827815
    LittleJ, pregnant cannot do hotspring?
    Or maybe during early pregnancy?

Happilymarried, oh thank you for the suggestion for uniqlo bras. I have underwire but maybe I change to soft type.
    I can't hug my husband because he always hurts me .

I am going for checkup Saturday and will ask if the pain in breast is normal or not because im worried its the progesterone or something.
    Ebichan. .no hot springs, sauna and hot bath( I think) ..

happilymarried - muffin is now upside down... not engaged = head not in pelvic area (ie ready to pop anytime)... hahah doc tham was very funny. i asked him how he knows baby is not engaged, he said i can still take a very good and clear picture of his face. :P

hee hee - it's a nice feeling to feel the little one moving. but hahah wait till baby gets bigger and stronger - it's oo . there were times earlier when i felt he was hooking his toes onto my ribs. hahaha. but nevertheless, it's always moments to be treasured.

ebichan - cannot do hot spring at all. and no sauna too. as mentioned by the rest. i think if you wanna soak in bathtub water also cannot be too hot.

dragontail - what did your lao gong say? so are you booking for korea tomorrow?

TGIF ladies!!! I is happy! Finally can rest after working thru last weekend till now. Just want to nua whole of sat & sun. baby kept waking me up during the night. Or bak kak already. _

Ebichan: No sauna, hot springs, hot baths when preggers.

Happilymarried: lol..wish got wet dreams. Got another nightmare last night. Apocalyptic somemore. Jialat. Must be from watching world war z the other day. Sleep deprivation is starting. baby fussing no matter what position I am in, toss & turn. _

Imperial Concubine

Morning girls
    Thanks for the caution, re: hot baths and hot springs, sauna. I did some research on that and found that it is not advisable for early and third trimester.
    The doctors in Japan say it is ok (depending on the type of minerals the hot spring is) in general as it helps to relax.

Last night I did not get up to pee at all and slept well.
    I think the progesterone is a way of getting people to get more sleep. LOL
    Because it would just be natural for me to keep working into the wee hours of the morning.

Rav, how many weeks are you now? Is sleep deprivation because you are close to due date?

Thelay, are you resting well?
    LittleJ, your thursday meeting finished, right? Can rest at home from now?

How are the rest of you doing?
    this weekend any plans?

I'm moving house but im tired to pack. maybe we will ask movers to move and pack for us.
    Been tired not really due to pregnancy as it is so early but i think more like my work tires me out. mentally. that is possible right?

Imperial Concubine

arrrgghhh although today tgif, i'm feeling my AF cramps and temp dipped by 0.2deg today! so does this means AF arriving?

Imperial Concubine

i wonder how's glitterystar....have your spotting stop?

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    arrrgghhh although today tgif, i'm feeling my AF cramps and temp dipped by 0.2deg today! so does this means AF arriving?
    When I got BFP, I also got temp dip by 0.1 - 0.2

fingers crossed for you!

Tgif! I'm waiting for my af to be over in a couple of days so that I can go for a massage and bw

Poohy, everyone's bbt can be different but if mine dips 0.2 nearing end of LP, highly af will show. But it's your first cycle charting so wont be conclusive at this point. How many dpo are you now?

Littlej, hubby said south korea where got safe. Tw should be better. Then he suggested I take package tour to London. Er but I dont't feel like going to an angmor country on my own for this oct. Maybe I do more planning on korea and share with him articles (for safe solo travel) then he will be ok.

Ebichan, this weekend will be a busy one for me. Tomorrow meeting my insurance agent. Car insurance, house insurance, personal insurance to buy. For both me and hubby. I think she is the most happy person this weekend. Then sunday going to my colleague's babies shower. The twins. Oh I learnt something new recently. I have been so ignorant on this. Identical twins are always same sex. Non identical can be any. Wow I really didn't know this. *hello knock knock....any brain inside? *.

Oh can you please get mover to help you pack? I dont't want you to carry heavy stuff ok.

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail.. I will send you my korea itinerary. . We took pkg tour.. if not wrong, sep -oct is their autumn. . Very nice with lots of color..

Ebichan.. thanks.. I m super tired..

Rav.. my baby same too ... I dont know what she want... she will hit my tummy with her head until there is a big lump one side..
    Hubby said she like want to get up..

I keep getting shooting pain at pelvic and back..

Sigh.. our project failed.. yesterday we all have to pack n go back from client's place.. sigh.. both mentally and physically crush..

Imperial Concubine

dragontail, today me 10dpo.....guess not much hope also..sigh...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Hihi momo. I will go bkk anytime for anything. I'm not sure where Glow Hotel is. Near siam?

For me, I've never experienced not nice food in bkk. I always end up eating from random street stalls, food court (the one at basement at Siam Paragon has good food. The top floor food court at Platinum Mall has good selection too). I also like the Shabu-shi (conveyer belt steamboat buffet) which has many branches all over bkk. Even in chatuchak, the street food are just so tantalising.

Just pick what fancies you when you're there. Most likely you will enjoy them regardless.
    Thanks Dragontail, Glow Hotel is just opposite The Platinum Mall, ya I agree the Siam Paragon food court is fantastic! As for the Shabu-Shi, have not't tried that before.... Definately going to chatuchak for the many street foods and the rock bottom cheap deals

Haha, okie, shall go with my heart and will stop as and when I feel like eating ..... I am feeling so excited thinking of my trip in Oct

That will be great thelay! I need as much info as I can for korea (hee me quite set on korea). Yes autumn starts about beginning of Oct in korea. I am an autumn person. My fav season due to the color and climate. I dont like winter at all. By the way, how's the hotels there in general? I just need 3-stars max. Safe and not dark alley kind good enough for me. Pm you my email.

I think you're overworked that's why putting physical pressure on your pregnant body. Poor thing. This weekend you have to work too I think I read that?!?

Poohy, it's those time of the cycle (end of 2ww) again....totally know how you feel of course. Just keep an open mind . No witch still got hope.

Morning!!!

I am off to client's place for meeting soon. Yawn yawn. lucky client's place not within f1 area. But still wish I can be home.

Poohy - I also had temp dip... As long as af doesn't show - got hope!!

Ebichan - err on the side of caution. Avoid hot springs etc for now. I mean - maybe Japanese said ok cuz their bodies are already used to it. Anyway, you tried so hard to get pregnant, dont't risk anything ok.

Rav - hahaha - you got one active chick! Maybe she thinks she is a character in one of your computer games =p

Dragontail - South Korea not safe cuz near North Korea is it? Or language barrier? Hmm. In that case Taiwan then - unless you are super keen on Korea already. Erm London no need package tour . I did free and easy, solo trip.

My old man is busy this weekend. Tonight he has to do testing, tomorrow is the setting of the niche for his grandpapa (final resting place) and he is playing golf on Sunday (poor dude hasnt played for 2 weeks so i said ok ). Hahaha so muffin better guai guai stay inside this weekend. My bro is coming over to stay with me tonight, tomorrow I am going over to my mum's place to stay overnight... Mummy's girl this weekend =)

Thelay - your baby very active too. Hahaha I think muffin is a gentleman when I hear about yours and rav's stories =p

Imperial Concubine

yeah..shall wait until next week if the witch comes. anyway this round i didnt take vitamins nor brazil nuts nor chicken essence during 2ww coz since ovulation 'ive been feeling warm and itchy throat..didnt dare to take any more heaty stuff.....so it was R&R 2ww except for the bbt that i'm curious about. haha.

Momo enjoy your romantic trip coming up soon! Romantic doesnt mean must go eiffel tower or sin city....so long both enjoy the activities together, anywhere can be totally loman lomantic.

I was staying at novotel platinum, just next to platinum mall. So near so good! We really chiong shopping and can always dump those loots in the room and continue shopping again. But that area doesnt seem to have good massage spots.

I find the hit rate in platinum mall is higher than chatuchak. And the latter is actually more expensive because they buy from wholesaler (aka platinum mall). That's why in platinum, you can buy 2-3pcs from the shop to enjoy better discount. No doubt chatuchak has super many things, but I find clothes and shoes wise, platinum and siam square are better. I still go to chatuchak but mainly focusing on one of the sections as that few lanes sell nice and quite good quality accessories. I can find work and hair accessories from there.

Earlier this year when I went, the siam square area was going through some tearing down. Some old shopping corners seem to be gone. I was hoping they are building new shopping building. Maybe you can update after your trip whether siam square is now buzzling!