Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail... in our pkg.. the hotels are ok. They put 5 to 6 star.. at our last day free and ...

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail... in our pkg.. the hotels are ok. They put 5 to 6 star.. at our last day free and easy.. we choose around 3 star.. very near at shopping district...

Actually most of the tourist area and shopping mall , they have lots of ppl who can speak chinese.. and if you visit palace you will see chinese words too. Cos their official language last time is chinese. . Overruled by china emperor. .

I miss shopping at korea.. cosmetic and accessories. . Clothings... I still have lots of new packaging new bottles of cosmetic... hee..

Careful about clothing though.. read label.. some made in china...

I miss korea... hee.. all the cute boys..

Good thing is no need to work on weekend. . Cos project set back...

Littlej.. looks like girls are getting violent. . Lol.. I dont know she not comfortable cos I eat spicy food.. I cant live without chilli...

Thelay: I told baby still got 2 mths plus before you can get out of your studio apartment . Lol. My gfs who had boys didn't experience this much womb activity. Or maybe dont have enough tummy fats to cushion. ;p I also love spicy food.

Ebichan: I will be at 30weeks tomorrow. 10 more weeks to go! Its common to find sleep more & more uncomfortable due to baby kicks, increases body temp & ballooning tummy. Take it as practice to get up as & when to feed baby. Lol.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 20-09-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Worthy Lady
    I feel korea is safe.. unless you go alone those dark areas at midnight.. careful about dmz area.. dont go prohibited areas.. generally very safe and convenient... and their tourism board is very good.. they have volunteers walking around to help you with map. English and chinese speaking. you wont get lost..

My fris booked stay at home kind also nice. Rooms are nice like you see in movie..

Dragontail: Korea is a safe place. Most can speak mandarin at the more tourist-sy spots. My bro is heading there in oct too. Bombarded him with a whole list of skincare & brands to buy. Lol. He spent a semester during uni there. A few basic common phrases is enough to get by there. Ppl are generally friendly and yes...alot of 'pretty' ppl to ogle. Hee

Thelay, I have read about those too...bunk in with families kind. Can save money. Hmmm I think this round I will still like to stay in hotel...feel more privacy this way.

Sorry for spamming this thread with travel talks!

Littlej: Like mother like daughter. Chor tomboyish. Lol. Btw drive safely

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

dragontail...its alright to spam for travel talks! its coming to end of year! and its a good topic to bring us away from trying to concieve-ing. =)

me and hubby havent decide what to do in december! overseas or staycation! hahaha..still pondering and pondering...but i told him maybe after the ivf counselling then we decide coz it will impact our $$$.

i prefer go cold countries when go holiday...get away from spore weather. But korea will be too cold though in december...bkk, my hubby dont like shopping, so dont think he want to go bkk. and i cant buy clothes at bkk also coz their sizes all so small! =((((((

Poohy, hee that's quite true. While you and I are talking about where to go, I feel this last quarter will be a super duper eventful time for you MTBs!
    Can I have a round up who is popping when (edd) for 2013??

Littlej
    TVH
    Rav
    MissA
    Missy10
    Thelay
    Natalie
    Gnissim

The rest of mtbs are next year right?
    Last edited by Dragontail; 20-09-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Ya Dragontail, totally agree with the lomantic trip, somemore just the 2 of us ... hehehe feel like our 1st trip during pak tor time Oh you stay at Novotel Platinum, that's like have not for me but hell for husband. That's why he choose Glow Hotel instead, at least he knows that I have a little obstacle to walk up and down the overhead bridge so I won't shop soooo long. AF should be over by today and a new cycle starts. This cycle was earlier at 32 days, my normal cycle is 36 days. Maybe it's the chinese med that I took. I was sooooo hoping that this is my month It's best to just chill and look forward to our holiday and see what happens haha after a couple of months of bbt, I kinda know when i o and when my af comes, it's like a system clock for me now.....

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:827880
    yeah..shall wait until next week if the witch comes. anyway this round i didnt take vitamins nor brazil nuts nor chicken essence during 2ww coz since ovulation 'ive been feeling warm and itchy throat..didnt dare to take any more heaty stuff.....so it was R&R 2ww except for the bbt that i'm curious about. haha.
    Poohy: other vits nevermind but continue with your folic acid if you r taking.
    Last edited by rav3naers; 20-09-2013 at 10:21 AM.

Just to share. Daiso DIY felt kit is very cute & easy to make. But mine turned out looking dao dao. Lolz
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Awesome_1378457035588.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	27.0 KB 
ID:	111904  

Worthy Lady
    My edd us 14 nov. Another 8 weeks.. lol..

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    Poohy: other vits nevermind but continue with your folic acid if you r taking.
    haha i'm not taking either......=)

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:827910
    My edd us 14 nov. Another 8 weeks.. lol..
    Almost there! Hee...nervous, scared & excited! Still have to prepare for baby full month gathering plus lunar new year. @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:827899
    Poohy, hee that's quite true. While you and I are talking about where to go, I feel this last quarter will be a super duper eventful time for you MTBs!

Littlej
    TVH
    Rav
    MissA
    Missy10
    Thelay
    Natalie
    Gnissim

Littlej will start the relay! Hee

Imperial Concubine

Just to share. Daiso DIY felt kit is very cute & easy to make. But mine turned out looking dao dao. Lolz
    WAH!!! Daiso got??? why so cute one

wow all the mummies are giving birth this year ? time races by !

Have you deciced on where you want to travel to Dragontail ? Is it for relaxing purpose or shopping ? Or how about a super long distance trip, like New York ?? Believe it or not, I have never travelled to northern part of asia. Only went to Malaysia and thailand. Was living too long in europe...
    My hubby's cousin is getting married and is going for a Bali wedding, I have never been to Bali (i know, very embarrassing) so I'm looking forward to it !!

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:827919
    WAH!!! Daiso got??? why so cute one
    I was also surprised. Going to get more designs this weekend.

Poohy, maybe can try folic acid next cycle (hopefully no witch! ). Can be easily found in pharmacy. Last cycle I also gone lazy. No fanciful stuff. Just good old CW and omega oil.

Tricky, I would love to go usa again. Will leave it with hubby though. Hopefully he can take long break next year. I've not done enough research yet. So still open to where I wanna go in oct

Personally, I find Bali ok only. Didnt quite enjoy myself when I was there 2yrs plus ago. But maybe I was at wrong place!

Worthy Lady

Hi all dear ladies,

TGIF, and sorry for mia-ing for a few days. Been running thru' the thread as fast as i could
    Been busy with some issues happen at my girl's cc, dealing with the bad flu and work work work.
    Finally it has been a smooth friday after all that of those few days.

Regards to my flu, i went in search for a gynae near chua chu kang on mon, manage to get some flu med and at the same time scan and see if everything is ok inside.
    Manage to see a sac at it's gestational age. Hopefully all will be well next coming mon to see my usual gynae.

Ebichan, your gynae appt is today or tomorrow?

Littlej, regards to baby engaging right.. at times baby can enagage at the pt of dely.
    So be on your toes every now and then. May you have a smooth and swift dely!
    My girl's head was engaged at wk35 and when my gynae check on my cervix she could feel the hair.. Hahaha..

Good luck to all 2ww ladies.

Dragontail, yes a holiday will do good. In fact im quite stressed trying to concieve and actually we have booked a cruise getaway with my girl and pils in oct.
    Telling myself to relax else we can get a 'made in high sea' baby LOL.
    Jiayou and dont give up.. Hugs!

Jojo, welcome back. Hope you're feeling much better.

My sis beta result is just out at 1400 (is that high? Can tell if it's twin or Singleton??). I'm going to be an aunt again! I can't wait for her scan. Do you think can see two sacs (or one) if scan now? She did her ivf transfer on 6sep I think.

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, congrats to your sister and being an aunt-soon to be
    Yes the result is high, should be twins. At times too early really cant see the sac.. Wait till around 6 weeks.

Worthy Lady

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post

Littlej
    TVH
    Rav
    MissA
    Missy10
    Thelay
    Natalie - 25 October 2013
    Gnissim

Think first is littlej and then TVH.

Dragontail, how many weeks is she ? doesn't mean twins. my hsg was 1850 at 4weeks +

Imperial Concubine

wow dragontail- congrats to your sister! i'm so looking foward to my ivf also and pray for twins!hahaha..okay i'm wishing too much. Ask you , are you tempted to go for ivf now that seeing your sister's successful case? does it gives you more motivation?

i'm super nua this cycle that i stopped all vitamins. used to take them but since no effect, i'm losing the zest to take.