Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Huh...then my gynae worse....I only get one ultrasound pic each time I visit him. And they are always the same ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Huh...then my gynae worse....I only get one ultrasound pic each time I visit him. And they are always the same shots....his head and his legs and lately I can no longer make out what he's scanning anymore. The clearest I got was from Nuh when I did my detailed scan. -__-

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar

tvh, ebichan, wontonmee, littlej, thanks... nuh a bit too far for me.. hehe... i am feeling better now... still sore but better...

ahh I caught it too littlej! just switched off tv from watching 'quints by surprise' halfway. tired n gotta sleep!

tvh, ebichan, wontonmee, littlej, thanks... nuh a bit too far for me.. hehe... i am feeling better now... still sore but better...

littlej, thanks for your detailed analysis of my situation... hehe.. i m feeling better now... but still sore over such a dumb thing... you see.. i picked dr ann becuz i thought i wouldnt have to deal with hassle or lousy stuff like trouble booking appts, incompetent nurses, lack of scan pics or substandard quality of pics etc etc... its all put together, that is why we decided to stick with her... if you tell me this is the kind of service a paragon top floor doc's system provides... than sad to say... i feel very cheated... and worse part, they didnt inform me that from XX date, our system can only extract 2 pics. For me, i like choices. if upfront you inform me of your limitations first, i will decide if i still wanna go thru the 20th week scan with you.. or not...

anyway, my hubby came home, spent some time and did something.. he had to search for a software (tested a couple i think) that converts pictures from pdf into proper photo format. i am thankful for that. but i m still terribly annoyed that we have to go thru all this trouble. still cannot stomach this whole nonsense.

i read the report wrongly.. it was 26 (only 3 looked the same) lovely pics.. with all the scan measurements also... and i was also annoyed cuz the 2 pics that were sent at first, did not have my little boy's kkj pic.. been waiting for that this whole time (you all know how excited i was before last monday right?) the excitement died down cuz its been a week long... sighz....

of course i know where you are coming from...(thanks for reminding me also.. hehe.. when i get mad, i only see my logic and nothing else matters!) doc skill and expertise above stuff like scan pics... and of course baby's growth n health is of paramount importance above all as well. but i am greedy ... if i am paying thru my nose for something that i find another professional can also provide without the cut throat pricing... then it just makes me feel dumb. aiyah.. hubby just said he will do the converting for me.. duh!! i know can do.. but in my mind, i just keep thinking.. why should i?

& this photo book.. it is partially for me also... my journey started from a bottle of serum and needles... and this is my achievement (my hubby's too, but more mine). i pushed thru and this is kinda like the product of my 2.5 years of treatment. So the book will be for me to look at and remind myself of how much determination i have whenever i wanna give up on something (or someone - i hope my boy turns out a good person).

Hello happilymarried - I get what you coming from . Remember how furious And hoppin' mad i was when I found out yaya chan's hol plans - surely this isn't what I would expect paying top dollars for package and delivery!!! Hello hello Pre-empt is what I would appreciate...

So I guess for your case - Pre-empt would be good . I mean even banks Pre-empt on when they will do upgrading on their websites so online banking will be down...

Anyway - if wanna do gynae shopping - shop now!!! dont't be like me ... Kekekek.

Ya... I get what you mean on the book. Eh eh you should also include photo of the clearblue hpt kit if you have.

Oh is it possible to convert PDF to jpeg? Wa your hubby is good! So is it high res when converted? You should try printing put to see if pixelated or not too...

dont't be angry already . At least you got appts lined up if you wanna seek for alternatives. Next steps all ready. Eh go ask the doc for a "it's a boy" shot =) I still wanna see virgin kkj (and I am sure Dragontail too =p)

Heheh - are you feeling a bit excited about seeing other docs?

Worthy Lady
    Happilymarried... hope you feeling better... I only get one pic after seeing gynae.. and when I do detailed scan at Thomson Medical Center, they only give me paper report. No soft copy.

Worthy Lady
    Think I m a lazy queen.. feel sleepy and feel like going home to sleep at 8.30 in the morning.

Feel so grumpy also.. havent been talk to husband for one week.

Happilymarried, please cheer up ! I understand where you're coming from. especially when the price of scan is not cheap. As littlej said, as long as baby is healthy, and the purpose of these scans are for doctor and parents to be sure that baby is doing alright.
    After my visit was done and doc told me all was well, the snapshot that he gave me didnt give much importance to me during later days because Im always scared something can happen in between, but I guess 1st trimester is like that. My last visit was on 5th sep and I have to wait until 9th october to see beanie again. so frustrating....

Anyway happilymarried, dont need a converter software, if you're on mac, just do a printscreen of your pdf, your snapshot will be saved in jpeg or tiff. if you're on pc, there must be a similar function. Basically your computer just takes a snapshopt of what is shown on your screen. thats what i do when there are images on internet I can't save.
    about confinement food, hubby also likes too, especially pig trotters like yours but mine not tall tall lean lean haha

Happilymarried: Hope that you r feeling better now. Kinda understand why you got so pissed over it, been thru so much after all. But ultimately most impt is that your boy arrive in this world a healthy & happy baby with loving parents who cherish & love him, right? Jiayou jiayou! I dont't even get an ultrasound at every appt, if any only got 1-2 printouts. As long as it means that got no issues/complications, I can live with that. Since you have been with your gynae for so long & have received good quality care for both you & your baby, I would advise against changing gynaes.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:829070
    Think I m a lazy queen.. feel sleepy and feel like going home to sleep at 8.30 in the morning.

Feel so grumpy also.. havent been talk to husband for one week.
    Lol...same...3rd tri fatigue. Training for when baby arrive.

Worthy Lady
    Rav.. ya.. busy is still good. Time pass so fast. Now. Not busy time so slow..

Everyone so quiet today..

Where is everybody...

I'm rushing a lot of work now.. Counting down - 2 more days to no more work for 5 months!!!!

Omg am almost breaking down in the bus, tears swelling in the eyes but am stopping them from dropping down. Just feel so tired from work and go home after that to face my mum makes me even more stressed out. Sometimes I wish can just go for a drink and couple of puffs but I know I cant. Called hubby an hour ago but nth to say to him, just asked where he was. Texted him half hour ago saying its days like this that I were you were home and just needed him tl be physically around. He works night so its impossible. He said hes not been working for 8days in September (due to his mum in n out of hospital) and also got a boss to account to. I replied I dont expect him to come home now/early and that im just saying! He dont know when I just need to 诉苦. Ugh..

Worthy Lady
    Envy.. littlej..

Wantonmee.. cool down.. could be pregnancy hormones that affecting you.. talk to your friends or watch some movie.. your baby need you to be happy..

I also angry with husband and not talking to him since sunday..

Thanks thelay.. why arent you talking to hubby?

For mine, he normally comes home at 10plus and later and mostly after I sleep. Falling asleep alone on the bed isnt a very nice feeling. Morning only see him for an hour where we eat breakfast and he send me to work; but how can that bit of time be enough for a day's worth?

Wontonmee.. *big hugs* cool down ya...it's your hormones.. also you r tired out from work.. so if you can, take mc or a day or leave if you can? Hubby has to work.. esp after long absence... So have to be understanding in that aspect.. no choice.. he also very block of wood.. hehe but men r like that....

Go home eat a good dinner... Tend to your boy... Go relax in bed & search for holiday places to go!! That always makes me smile.... look for some cheap hotel deals online n compare first? Do something to make yourself happy...

So last night... I tried doing something that made me happy.. I tried to to cut my carb.. ate half my porridge cuz ytd spoke to nurse n she asked me to reduce carb my half (all rice potatoes etc...) & I received double whammy ytd also... She tell me my weight gain too much already. Plus no pics... So I tried cut down ..... End up I hungry at 11pm.. go drink big cup of milk...

So ... dont't follow me.... Eat happy food n whatever makes you happy! .

Thelay...dont't angry with hubby.... Baby also need to hear hubby's voice....

Littlej.... WOW. 2 more days.... How's today? you feel anything at all besides the usual weight at pelvic area? oh so excited!!

Tvh.... you also 38 weeks right? How how? Any feeling of baby descending yet? Is prof ng back from his trip yet? Excited for you too!!

Imperial Concubine

Happilymarried, Thelay, Wantonmee
    Sorry to hear some of the things that are annoying you or getting you down.
    I wonder if pregnancy hormones.

I was worried at first i didnt have MS
    But yday and today around dinner time
    I felt very nauseated and now im depressed because I'm very tired (mentally too) and not sure how to juggle work and all
    And I'm only only so early in my pregnancy

Imperial Concubine

LittleJ, feel happy for you! countdown to so much excitement and leave from work!!! yay!!!

Wantonmee, if you dont mind me asking, why your mother (or is it mother in law) who gives you stress?

thanks babe, ya hes 7yrs older probably thats why the difference in mental being! well. yes I will be searching on holiday places to go (probably hk, macau, shenzhen) later! just need to confirm the dates w him and ill book tickets already.

how much have you gained so far? hmm you must havr bern indulging uh! I used to gain fast due to drinking mother's milk. this time round I didnt any!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Happilymarried, I'm 37 weeks this week. Prof not yet on leave...he will be on leave exactly the week of my due date...sigh...I hope baby comes out one week earlier so that we could catch him. dont't think baby is engaged yet cos I still feel breathless sometimes though a couple of times, I can feel baby really low.

Woohooo littlej, 2 more days! Nxt week will b my last week of work for the year...hahaha....can't wait

Thelay & wantonmee: Big hugs to you both. Being preggers not easy. Sometimes men fail to c how much emotional support we need. My hubby sees mental breakdown as being weak some more so I sorta ' train' myself to not need him that much. In a way it made him more concern. Think men are more worried that we get too independent. Somehow this method works for my case. Maybe I also too stubborn to cry infront of him.

Quote Originally Posted by littlej:829207
    Where is everybody...

I'm rushing a lot of work now.. Counting down - 2 more days to no more work for 5 months!!!!
    Littlej: Didn't c you post. thought maybe you popped . :x oops. Hee... 2 more days!!!! your work is so hectic, i really pei fu that you can push thru till now. Finally you can relax and wait for muffin arrival. ^_^

Wantonmee - cheer up!!! I can understand how you are feeling. Remember how many nights I have been alone... But erm for me - I think I got used to it liaoz... Anyway just take it that he is earning $$$ to support the growing family!!! And for the holiday too!!! Maybe can drop a few smses during the day?!? Anyway as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder =)

Thelay - why you angry with hubby??? Cannot have Cold War for too long .

Happilymarried - hee hee try eating fruits? Well - I can't say much also cuz I put on so much!!! Think tvh and Natalie best to advise on diet!!

Rav - same thing. My hubby sees mental breakdown as "weak". But when he sees me cry It means something!! Hahaha.

Ebichan - dont't envy me. I really did super a lot of work. And I am still working now all the way. Thankfully I can work from home this week.

Anyway - mummies to be - it would be good to take maternity leave one to two weeks prior to your edd. Hahaha dont't be like me ok.

Happilymarried - doc visit tomorrow will determine my fate! Doing ctg, weight measurement of baby, and cervix opening. Let's see if baby needs to be induced...

I dont't know how to feel if baby is lower or not .. Tvh - how do you know??

Ebichan, its my mum. Not that I dont like staying at my mum's place. I love it, in fact, when compared to staying at hubby's. I appreciate that my mum loves my boy endlessly and takes such good care of him so much so he calls for instead of mummy/papa when he feels unwell at night. Thing is shes a loud speaker and when I just need some peace after work, I cant. She naturally has a loud voice and a demanding tone of voice so its hard not to be pissed at when she asks for something like everyone owes her! Other than that, I love my mum. Im an only child so I know she loves me, she still makes bird nest for me every two weeks and nags me to drink fresh milk every other night (which I dont't look forward to) but if she pours then ill drink up still.

Rav & littlej, hubby knows im independent but I still am alil girl in his eyes sometimes. We're both stubborn people when we quarrel but like you, he goes soft when I cry. Hehe.