Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; So long never take mrt...my car took longer than it was supposed to be at the workshop and now I'm ...

So long never take mrt...my car took longer than it was supposed to be at the workshop and now I'm taking train to pick it up. Cant find cab at this hour at work place. Now open platform got doors !

Ebichan, the only way to know is ultrasound scan. If you find the wait too long, can request for earlier scan? My sis asked me if she should worry as she has no ms. First scan is 1oct. I told her just relax. Most ladies dont get ms so early anyway. Also, worry adds stress. Agree with littlej...if it's yours, it will be. Have happy thoughts ok.

Hahaha Dragontail - you know now some carriages got no seats one... And ... you need ezylink card to enter and exit station too... It's tap tap system not insert card system! =p

Worthy Lady
    Ebichan.. my previous logic is as long as there is no bleeding.. baby is fine..

Lol I got a stored value ezlink card ok littlej. I take bus to nearby ntuc as that mall parking can be headache during weekend. I did take train recently to Promenade for ndp. I was shocked when my sister In law told me circle line has no "driver". I scared! Haha feel insecure no one is at the head of the train.

Oh really got carriages with no seats??

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Thank you Thelay, LittleJ, Dragontail.
    I think that the wait is average but im just anxious.

Ebichan, try not to worry, Im exactly in same boat as you. My last scan was almost 4 weeks ago and my next one is the oscar scan on the 9th oct. Sometimes I wonder if baby is still doing well down there....But lately I was just so fed up of being anxious that I'm not anxious anymore, I guess this is the best thing that can happen at this moment hehe
    If you feel tired and no bleeding, you dont have to worry too much.

littlj, I think little littlej is all snug and is too comfy to come out ! the positive thing is the more full term the baby, the less complications.

Dragontail I so understand what you mean, I reaaaally cant stand it when the guy you are with, disrespects you by blatantly looking at another girl, just when you're by his side. urrghh
    btw, my parents couldnt keep the news so went to tell my dad's relatives. now I have my grandmother telling me to not look at animals and not use scissors while pregnant.....sorry but I dont't intend to give my cat away haha
    craving for macs now

Tricky, think cannot do sewing, cutting etc on bed. Logically its to prevent accidents . Like kena poke or something. Lolz...I love animals too. Not going to stop playing with the cute strays at my neighbourhood.

Ebichan, 1st tri is really unknown coz cannot feel anything. you r lucky you dont have the dreaded 'merlion'. Trust your little one's strong ability to thrive. Keep your tum tum cosy. Will feel baby's kicks soon. Do share your you/s pics!

Rav, my grandma's theory is if you use scissors, the baby can have cleft palate...so silly.
    I also miss going to see my neighborhood cats

Quote Originally Posted by tricky:829513
    Rav, my grandma's theory is if you use scissors, the baby can have cleft palate...so silly.
    I also miss going to see my neighborhood cats
    Old wives tales . In the past they dont have all the medical intervention plus so many malnutrition so alot of probs. Blame on this and that . My dad not that old and he also quite pantang. I just try not to let him c me do anything 'forbidden'. Keke. Of coz stay away from the strenous activities like fixing stuff which I love. >_<

Dragontail - lrt also got no driver!! I find it scary too!!! What if -rail or something!!! Anyway how was the once in a blue moon mrt ride? =p

Tricky - you can't clean your cat litter. It is proven. Toxic dont know what thingy. Get your husband to clear the cat poo and pee.

Hahha I wonder if muffin will look like my dog since I see my dog everyday!

But erm I did listen to old wife's tale. No scissors on bed, no needles, I stopped watching Nat geo... I didnt go zoo nor aquarium nor bird park. Ok in the first place, it is not like I go zoo/aquarium/bird park often anyway.

Worthy Lady
    Littlej.. after you pop. Will you come back here to share your exp? I m so excited for you. your d day is next week..

littlej yup you can catch toxoplasmosis with cats litter if cat is infected. my doc made me do the blood test because I told him I had a cat. Turns out I'm immune because I've had cats my whole life. doc said its safe as long as cat doesn't go outdoors and anyway hubby cleans it. My mum while being pregnant of me was a volunteer at a cat and dog shelter and didn't get infected. and I also dont't think I look loop furry haha

Tricky, oh one can be immune to that? That's nice! Especially for preggie ladies

Littlej, haha was just 3 stations and luckily not packed at all. I have heard horror stories about mrt during peak hours. Oh if lil muffin looks anything close to your white puffy 4 legged, then I think all pet shops can close down. 看什麽, 生什麽。 Just joking!

Thelay,you are seeing nicole tomorrow is it? Are you talking with your hubby already?

Imperial Concubine

Hi Tricky
    Is the 12 week scan the Oscar one?
    Where they check the fluid behind the neck?

Am I still welcome here after I pop?? (But you know I will still secretly lurk around if not welcome anymore =p) hahaha and sure, can share stories of birthing, soiled diapers and puked milk if anyone wanna listen.

Tricky - I didn't know one can be immuned to that as well!! But hey - just be careful no matter what ok. Prevention better than cure . Sorry sorry, auntie here quite kiasee.

I just sent my dog for a shave. Poor baby. She looks like a little piglet now. But nah - can't have her long fur with a new born around I suppose.

yah Dragontail, good news I guess

yes Ebichan it's for the oscar and it measures the thickness of neck and nose bridge

haha thanks littlej for your concern !!
    of course you're welcome here, we all will want to know how is your sweet pea

A friend - http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/content/cancer-victim-plans-his-own-funeral

Life is short. dont't spend time worrying, regretting... Treasure time spent with your loved ones.

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Dragontail, funny you.. you made me laugh so hard! about the 'sucker fir Kkj' thing.... Yessss! Either way sounds so wrong but yet it's so delightful seeing these scan pics... The clearer the better... Haha... I dont deny I super enjoy also... . Oh yes.... Roving eyes are the worst! Totally no respect at all... That dude was worth dumping!

Littlej.... Seriously sex helps?! Haha... maybe no need 3x? But as long as muffin is still baking comfortably (well I assume you r getting less n less comfy?) It's Okie.... your tham sounds great... Extremely reassuring n humourous too!

So from looking at a furry dog you r now looking at a cleanly shaven bald dog? Hahahaha.... your pooch must look super cute!!!

Ebichan & tricky, no spotting n no cramps (different from stretching) is a very good sign... It's difficult not to worry... But you'll really get thru it... Attached pic for all mummies in early pregnancy (though I think Thelay n rav will disagree cuz their girls have black belt somehow... Heehee)... Til today I still worry a lot also.... But there is nothing we can do besides taking good care of our food n lifestyle and staying happy n cheerful!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130922-WA0016.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	112231  

Littlej (same for the rest!), who says you pop you can leave?? *part cheeky part evil grin* accidents do happen you know......

I dont't care how scary or hmm gruesome (hehe) I wanna hear all your birth stories!!

Littlej, would love to for you share the nitty gritty work of motherhood as well as muffins's daily antics if you have the time . know that we r gonna miss you. Hee

Morning happilymarried! Looks like its gonna be a cheery day for all of us! TGIF! I am so looking forward to the maternity tour tomorrow. And btw there is a baby fair this weekend at suntec and next week there's one at expo. Retail therapy!

Morning all!! Morning rav!! what else are you looking to buy? I heard rise n shine's stuff are expensive... I'm heading there for a paid talk today... Woke up with some water retention in my legs n feet... So weird... Kinda uncomfortable.. already drank almost 5-6 big big cups of water.. hope I can walk later.... Been getting on off water retention in my feet on n off... Some days ok some days not ok... Sigh... I'm only 21 weeks... Too early ...

Happilymarried, I am still missing the sterilizer, stroller & baby carrier. Ex ar? Thanks for the headsup. I will look see look see. Coz agar-agar know the normal prices. Whats the talk you r attending about?

For your water retention, maybe can ask hubby to massage your calves at night before you sleep. I am starting to get abit at lower legs so take the chance to make hubby useful. Lolz. Water must drink enough, taking regulated sips every 10mins will be ideal to prevent water retention.

Try not to walk, stand or sit for long stretches at a time. Sometimes I sit till I get numbness.

I only drink one shot one cup when I wake up. Thats to regulate my bowels (very scared of constipation) and kick start metabolism.

21 weeks already! Time will pass even faster now. ^_^
    Last edited by rav3naers; 27-09-2013 at 10:01 AM.

Happy Birthday, Thelay!!!!! May you have a wonderful celebration with baby & hubby! Many blessings to you!