Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 69 of 912 FirstFirst ... 19 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 119 169 569 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; ya when I go to see Dr Su, she always asks me not to put too much pressure on myself ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

ya when I go to see Dr Su, she always asks me not to put too much pressure on myself but couldn't help it ...after trying for so long, you will start to find all sorts of reasons why you couldn't get pregnant...is my cervical mucus hostile to sperm? why the sperm cannot find my egg? did i not ovulate? is my egg not mature enough? did i actually ovulate?

I'd say...continue what you have been doing...if you are using opk, continue using it....take your supps diligently...avoid cold drinks...keep yourself warm...and if you think you need a second opinion from a different gynae, go for it....dont't wait

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by littlej View Post
    Tis the last Friday of the dragon year! Huat huat to everyone!

Tvh - relax. Hee hee you so gan chionh your baby come out become gan chiong spider. Smile and take things easy. Know that you already have the best of western and eastern med to keep your pregnancy stable.

Hmm, agree not to go health way. Sounds like one of those generic packages and the doc won't be ale to give ou a proper analysis since I assume it is gp also. If I were you, would rather spend the money to see a gynae cuz gynae are specialized and can shed better insights. Oh tracking bbt when period start is the best so you can get a full cycle.

When I bought my preseed, I bought in the afternoon where there are fewer people. Faster grab faster pay.

Poohy - did you go by natural? You used epidural?

Hee hee - I dont't think I want the whole Ching Chang gang in the delivery ward. So funny. I wouldn't know how to look into their eyes after that. My dear best. When I asked him if he will be there, he was like what if I get turned off... And it will scare me off love making, he even suggested I go for full ga, doc to cut the stomach, then voila wake up baby is there. No need to hear baby's first cry cuz will hear many more after. Champion ?
    haha you all very cute ....i think i'm one of those who doesn't care.....i just take the preseed and openly put on the counter...sometimes i'd take it and continue shopping around....if they dare sell it, i dare buy it....that's my logic...hehe...

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar
    Thanks littlej for the meaningful quote

I think preseed is still OK for ladies to purchase. If buy condom then ppl eyes will big big (⊙o⊙) Haha. Last time I buy before but take other things together try hide :x

Worthy Lady

I bought my preseed fr the bbshop01.blogspot. First time using preseed and feel that its really good when you BD. For those who have not tried it, its worth trying

Finally finished all the housecleaning... Want to how tired sial... Worked full day today somemore....

My hubby would probably freak out at the sight of labor! He says he will be with me of course but he will be beside me and not watching the "gore" and all. The "gore" shall be filmed though. I was told told Kandang Kerbau Hospital can film... will fix the cam to capture the moment

Haa I love TVH motto. I'm not shy also . My money I buy what I want. Anyway buy condoms also very common now

Had a emo chat with my dearest sister just now. I think I have been too stubborn. Sinseh advices me to rest this month and I now think I should. Cant afford to lose time (and my health of course) if I MC again. Sinseh will help on me and my hubby next cycle and perhaps this could be our best shot. My sis put a thinking cap on me. One more month. We can wait surely.

Worthy Lady

So seems like preseed is quite good ? Helps spermie to reach the egg faster ? If yes, maybe I can consider buying it haha..

How do you use it anyway? Just apply outside ?

Worthy Lady

Xiaohuiis: the one i bought came with applicators. you squeeze the preseed on the applicator and you insert inside 15 mins before you BD. Since it helps spermie with better swimming to the egg, you shld go get it!

Tested negative this morning with opk. Just tested again and there's a faint line on it Time for mission!

Female Attendant

Morning everyone, my bbt haywire again . This morning temp (day 13) dip 97.05, yesterday at 97.9, while earlier days were about 97.58! Hmmm... Sianz. Since I bbt last yr, I only got 1 month of decent charting.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis:756871
    So seems like preseed is quite good ? Helps spermie to reach the egg faster ? If yes, maybe I can consider buying it haha..

How do you use it anyway? Just apply outside ?
    Can apply with the applicator or you can just use externally. I tried applying internally once but the feeling was ermm....too wet....so after that I just used it externally.

oh I'm also the kind to openly buy Pre seed, I even ask if they have any if I dont't see on shelf. The Gov wants us to make more babies, so I show that I'm a willing contributor !!

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quote Originally Posted by tricky:756884
    oh I'm also the kind to openly buy Pre seed, I even ask if they have any if I dont't see on shelf. The Gov wants us to make more babies, so I show that I'm a willing contributor !!
    Hahaha yeah!! In fact they should have discount in all these fertility aids. you know the clearblue digital opk...Singapore is selling like over 70 for a box of 7. Last year I went HK, they were encouraging ppl to make dragon babies and it was on sale like buy one box get one box free...so 2 boxes cost just HKD330, which is like over 50 for 2 boxes! So ended up I bought 4 boxes. I dont't buy in Singapore anymore cos the price is just too ridiculous. After I finished the 4 boxes (sad), I ordered from Amazon, the same thing but it is a box of 20 for just USD20+. Govt wants us to make more babies yet we can't get subsides when we buy such stuff, so the way these things are priced is not in line with the govt objective. Just all talk no action.
    Miko52 likes this.

Good morning everyone! Tis the last day of the dragon year!!

Wa everyone so active this morning.

Hahaha I refused to buy condoms. Dear would be like what is wrong and I would have my arms crossed and stay still at my spot.

Tvh - that was a good point you brought up. That opk etc should be subsidized / cheaper. Oh well - maybe govt thinks babies fall from the sky - want to get can get. Maybe should introduce the lees this thread. Then again, with the recent white paper approved I dont't think this matters.

Oh I have been diligently buying clearblue opk from Singapore so yeap $10 per pee.

Oooo I use preseed internally with the applicator. Hahaha my dear loves it. He is like wa so wet. But I didn't inject much... So I was wondering what happens if I run out of the applicators but still have a lot of preseed left??

Bbhope80 - continue bbt. dont't give up. Temp fluctuates cuz different you woke up at different times? Also dip means you are going to ovulate soon since you mentioned day 13 right?

Miko52 - go go go!

Hey dragontail - But she also said that if you try and succeed, she will help right?

So I guess only you can decide how adamant was she in saying you shouldn't try. Was she like 100% no no or was it more of advice?

Also - what did your gynae say? Is he ok with you trying immediately after? If he isn't then that is two docs advice so I reckon should listen.

For instance - when I told her I was planning to go for hsg - she wasn't agreeable but she wasn't vehemently disagreeable. And my gynae advocated. So I still went ahead. But I didn't tell her I went for it

@TVH
    when you go visiting, dont tell ppl you r preggers for 3 months
    but then 1st trimester gynaes will also say must take real good care

I'm not sure if the Pre-seed is a novelty but we just started on it this cycle and my hub feels it's not bad. I didn't think much too when I paid for it at the counter ..

Littlej I will use the Pre-seed externally cos not comfortable with using the applicator so if you dont't mind, I can pass them to you

Worthy Lady

So I can get Pre seed from any Watson / guardian ? Roughly around 30 plus right ?

By the way, I keep seeing this Dr Su name .. Maybe I know who is he/she? Seems quite good

I got my preseed from unity as well as folic acid.

Hee hee, superwomancgy now I know who to go to if I run out of applicators

Dr Su is a traditional chinese medicine sinseh. Most in this forum go to her. She is at bukit batok.

Only dragontail and myself visit dr wu who is located at Amk

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by xiaohuiis View Post
    So I can get Pre seed from any Watson / guardian ? Roughly around 30 plus right ?

By the way, I keep seeing this Dr Su name .. Maybe I know who is he/she? Seems quite good
    she's a traditional chinese medicine practitioner at bukit gombak. i find her quite good cos she is encouraging and her medicine isn't really very ex.

oh boy I can't do without bbt anymore. I find it indicates everything ! For this cycle, I was near thinking I was not going to ovulate because not much EWCM and the supposed date my breasts in front were sore. but then the next day my temp took a high rise and has not gone down since (dpo 6 only) my follicular phase a bit longer too, I think the blackmores CW has something to so with it.

i dont use preseed with applicator too.
    i tend to reject things thats not my hubby

Littlej, dr wu didnt like sway her finger at me and said big no no to trying this cycle. You see, last bfp, she did acupuncture for me. But nothing on my hubby. The pregnancy didn't pull through. I have not't tried the permutation that both of us got help at the same time. So I thought maybe wait till next cycle then we make it a blast? I didnt see my Kandang Kerbau Hospital gynae ever since I did my follow-up visit after my mc. But back then he said my condition is I can just rest for one cycle then can go ahead to try again. I can see dr wu really hopes a 3rd mc won't happen to me again so she likes to cover all grounds, on me and hubby at same time. So I feel best is wait till march then we make baby

Tricky, I also think bbt is a great tool to understanding our cycles! Btw, if im correct, longer follicular phase doesnt equate to a "better cycle". We need a longer luteal phase instead. A too short luteal may mean a pregnancy cant be sustained during very early phase. Read that CW helps to extend LP. Now you at 6dpo... I think if you continue charting and see that dpo goes beyond 12-14, then it should be very good!

Worthy Lady

Just bought my Pre seed.. Last 2 bottles but expiring in July.. Hopefully I need not use it anymore before it expires hahah

wa piang~ i got 1 DOM sitting nicely in my cabinet as deco. but i go buy ^$^

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by quincy1986 View Post
    wa piang~ i got 1 DOM sitting nicely in my cabinet as deco. but i go buy ^$^
    hahaha....you very cute...nvm, DOM can keep...if you drink everyday, very fast finish one....or you can put a dash of DOM when cooking soup!