Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; #############...

#############
    Last edited by littlej; 09-10-2013 at 01:08 PM.

Wahha littlej, maybe you remove lil Benjamin's crown jewel pic. What if 16years later your boy googled and chanced upon this lao kok kok thread (if it's still around! ) and saw his kkj shown to the world. Lol so funny.

Thelay - Oh the nurses will bring the baby to your room.'or if your hubby is around - he can go to the nursery to collect the baby on your behalf. That's for Thomson Medical Center.

Ya 3.37kg is a bit on the hefty side. Hahaha. Is his feet big? I have not't really seen the real thing! In fact - i havent even seen the kkj!! He has been all swaddled up.

Oh thelay - I think I can't rem how to swaddle too. Wbb's lessons all flew out of the window... Maybe I suppose won't be that difficult ...

Thanks for everyone's kind words. I hope lil muffin gives everyone hope, inspiration and encouragement.

Dragontail - ya!!! I saw 4d for yesterday!!! 3374 is the third prize!! My mum tried to buy 2809 today but sold out!! Wahahahah!!

Happilymarried - ya have a chat with your gynae. It depends on the doc also. Like dr Tham is more pro natural. Yaya chan is ok for both c sect and natural. So take yesterday for example, he wanted me to try drip to continue natural but I didnt want to anymore. At the end of the day, it is what you are comfortable with. Do your research.. =)

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Littlej, just curious... Hehe.. sorry for my curious qns..if n when you are able to stand up n walk... Will you go weigh yourself if there is any weighing maxhine in sight? Heehee.... Muffin is indeed a very nice healthy weight! you did a good job baking him til the very last moment! I think swaddling will come naturally.. or before you leave hospital, nurses can show you? Jiayou breastfeeding Lil Ben! Nice name!! hubby & I seem to have agreed on our son's name.... We simply eliminated all the names we each were not comfy with... Haha...

Happily married - what would your son's name be?

I managed to get out of bed, pee and walked. F***ing pain. Sorry for the expletive. But it is not those fall down type of pain, it is like something is crunching inside you kinda pain.

Maybe I have a low tolerance for pain. But this is really how I feel. Urgh. I have to force myself to walk. doc refuses to give more painkillers. Darn. Now I know why delivering naturally is preferred!!!

Ok yes I am whinging =(

Oh dear... Littlej, try to not move around so much except when feeding.. rest as much as you can and whatever items you need... Get hubby to take for you..

Hmm we kinda both agreed on Tristan.. I like Luke or Lucas but hub didn't really like them...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I feel so touched looking at your baby's photo. My throat feels b tight, my tears can roll down any second. I want to hug you littlej, it is really not easy bring a woman . We have endure the labour process but we r able to produce smething so wonderful like a baby in our bodies. Your baby is beautiful! He looks pink and healthy! But agree he is big! I want a bigger baby too! I hope mine reaches at least 3kg at birth!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:830235
    Maybe I have a low tolerance for pain. But this is really how I feel. Urgh. I have to force myself to walk. doc refuses to give more painkillers. Darn. Now I know why delivering naturally is preferred!!!

Ok yes I am whinging =(
    Littlej: sorry to tell you..but natural will also be painful. .just whenever you pee..walking wise still ok but when sitting. .you are sitting on the wound...so got to be soft /cushioned

All in all..both are painful. .just how long it would last....so dont be so hard on yourself okay? pats pats

Worthy Lady
    Hmm. Littlej.. pain down there or what? Can I request not to put catheter? But your that area is untouched right? Last time when I did dnc, doc inject some medicine, I fall asleep.. then when I wake up I feel sting in that area. But after a day, I feel ok. I was hoping giving birth also like that...

I wish they give me ga to last a few days and all recover than I wake up.. sorry I m like crazy person. But I so scare of pain. Call me coward..

Worthy Lady
    Today can consider as 3rd day of your hospital stay? Will you discharge tomorrow?

Worthy Lady
    Natalie, tricky.. what's make you all have courage to have second one? I salute you all.. sorry .. I know we all tried so hard to have one.. but I am so scared... and i cant back off..

Oh... So either natural or c sect also pain. Why did eve have to listen to the serpent and be tempted from the tree of knowledge, of good and evil for! Perhaps childbirth would be less painful if not for her!!!

Yes - I am whinging!!!

I have to walk around cuz it will help in healing. And the more one does it, the better. And I no longer have the catheter so have to pee too.

Tvh - my doc prefers smaller babies. Less than 3kg is better - easier to deliver.

Anyway - everyone's time will come. It is amazing to see the baby, to have and to hold. But kinda scary - like when baby cries - I'm looking at hubby and he looks at me and we go how . Hahaha.

Thelay - mine is csect so it is pain at the lower abdominal area where the wound is. I dont't know if catheter is necessary for natural birth but for me - it doesn't hurt to have it.

Maybe we have different thresholds for pain. dont't be put off by what I said.

Doc said ican be discharged tomorrow. But hubby and I were thinking to extend till wed. This is because the best care is found here and I wanna make sure I recover well.

Worthy Lady
    I c. I have low pain tolerance too..

Pls dont forget to call your cl lady..

Worthy Lady
    Thelay..if you ask me whether it is painful..from my memory it is painful.how painful it is..I dont remember already. .hahah .but mine only last a week or so..so still okay ..

Y the second 1? Think is more like a companion for my daughter. .so that next time she would not be so stressed and tired whilst handling our stuff..be it sickness or what....thats my take.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:830252
    Oh... So either natural or c sect also pain. Why did eve have to listen to the serpent and be tempted from the tree of knowledge, of good and evil for! Perhaps childbirth would be less painful if not for her!!!

Yes - I am whinging!!!

I have to walk around cuz it will help in healing. And the more one does it, the better. And I no longer have the catheter so have to pee too.

Tvh - my doc prefers smaller babies. Less than 3kg is better - easier to deliver.

Anyway - everyone's time will come. It is amazing to see the baby, to have and to hold. But kinda scary - like when baby cries - I'm looking at hubby and he looks at me and we go how . Hahaha.
    Yes..both have their own pains...hheheh..so basically is the lesser of 2 evils...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by littlej:830253
    Thelay - mine is csect so it is pain at the lower abdominal area where the wound is. I dont't know if catheter is necessary for natural birth but for me - it doesn't hurt to have it.

Maybe we have different thresholds for pain. dont't be put off by what I said.
    For me, the catheter was taken off after I have delivered. .and im supposed to pee within several hours..the nurse would ask whether I pee whenever they checked on me...

Thelay, I also have low threshold of pain at vaginal area.. hmm... Crunching pain from c sect... I think as the weeks draw nearer to my edd.. I will be a bunch of nerves...

Littlej haha... When little Ben cries.. you can pass to hubby for now... He has to learn to calm baby down..

Littlej, for new born.. today is day 2.. how often do you breastfeed? How many times a day?

Worthy Lady
    Natalie.. I m not againt having no 2. I just admire you all to have courage. Actually my perfect family is to have at least 2. But I scare of pain. Lol... oh.. god.. pls give me courage to give birth..

Lil Benjamin's 2809 also very close to 4D consolation today. :P