Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 7 of 912 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 57 107 507 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail, sorry to hear that. My flow is a bit heavier now, and very bad cramps and backache so looks ...

Worthy Lady

Dragontail, sorry to hear that.
    My flow is a bit heavier now, and very bad cramps and backache so looks like I'm confirmed out for this cycle.

But to everyone, keep spirits high and have fun! Merry Christmas!!!

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hi all this is my first post here and happy holidays!

Dragontail I ve been a silent reader of this thread and Im really sorry for your mc. Like the saying "New Cycle New Hope".. jia you.

Hope to share and learn by joining this forum as it was where I got the contact for my traditional chinese medicine doc..

Me: 31
    Him: 31
    T-C-C-ing Since: July 2011
    Have Tried: Apps (P-Tracker etc); OPK
    Trying Now: traditional chinese medicine for both (Dr. Su) & folic
    Going to try: As above and relaxation
    Next Window: 2-3rd week of Jan13.

Just consulted Dr Su on sunday and she doesnt seem optimistic about this month. I have gone for HSG and I have a blocked fallopian tube. dear husband has poor sperm morphology
    so the probability of natural conception is really low. But still want to give it a shot before we embark on IVF ..

Jia you all..

Welcome superwomancqy!

Thanks and yes we all JY together.

Emotionally, I'm handling it ok because I already kinda knew I was losing it way before it actually happened. Physically, I need to repump myself up.

I actually booked a holiday for Jan13 with my girlfriend, earlier this year. I thought I had to forfeit it but looks like I'm going afterall! It's one month from now. So just nice I can take a little break and come back to t-c-c action again.

Dear Dragontail - I'm so sorry to hear about the MC. Big hugs to you. And I'm so happy you are seeing the silver lining which is the upcoming hols with your gf Oh gosh - you're so optimistic, it makes me feel like I'm some whingy old lady cuz I get so upset when AFarrives ANyway, Goody luck to all of us here. Will you be seeing Dr Wu tomorrow? I'll be there so if you want, we can say hello in person (if you want to )

AF has been kind to me this month. Think she's only coming at night so at least I can still enjoy my Christmas day :P Now cramping in bed

Hi Superwomancgy - How is HSG like? is it painful? I'm scheduled to do a HSG after this cycle. I'm a little scared to be honest.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Yes on the contrary I'm so looking forward to seeing my next AF! Haa.

Sure, lets say hi tomorrow. I guess we'll be one of the first You'll be with your buddy right? I'll be there solo. I'm Jane btw.

Hello! Yeah my buddy will be there with her hubby - they decided to take the plunge into traditional chinese medicine. I will be there solo. Will be wearing either a white tee or elmo tee

Oh btw so I told my dear about dr wu, thank goodness he wasn't angry I secretly went to see.. But he isn't convinced about traditional chinese medicine too. Oh well. One burden off.

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

hi ladies, merry xmas to all!

Dragontail, you are always welcome here! lets add oil together!

snake baby is until Feb 3rd. hope we all can still be in time! 4 more months?

Worthy Lady

littlehamster,

for Snake babies last order is by April 2013... i think.
    Because if you count, if we get preggy in Apr, our baby will be Jan 2014 baby but still belong to snake... unless CNY is in Jan.... but i think CNY will also be in Feb ...

believe hamster meant edd has to be before 4Feb. And yes, one needs to conceive by april03 (if by may03, maybe very borderline) to catch the snakey.

Littlej, couldn't make it in time earlier. I'm on my way, if I can still catch a hi from you
    Last edited by Dragontail; 26-12-2012 at 10:42 AM.

haha ya.. i meant edd.. and i was wrong too, mom havent announce official pH. according to this webby, end of snake is 30jan (CNY is 31jan2014). Singapore Public Holidays 2014

Worthy Lady

Oh...sorry to hear about your mc,dragon tail. Glad that you r taking it well. Girls,I'm just curious...will there b any very early signs of pregnancy web before your menses is due?? Coz this month I've been feeling really lethargic,n breasts tenderness started late. (Usually it starts 1week+ before my menses is due) n occasionally I get e dizzy spells. dont know isit becoz lately I've not been resting enough =\

hmmm for my cycle, i still have 4 more tries, with the last try to hit a edd 20jan2014 for snakey baby.. oh... i will tell hubby later so to make him to be more hardworking

With my MC, I dont know when is my next AF gonna come. I reckon I have min 2 and max 4 ovulations to try for a snakey. Haa like rat race.

melody_yu, I'm ok Actually early preg signs are very similar to AF's. However, for me personally the give-aways were nausea and dizziness (because I dont get that on normal cycles). If you dont usually get dizzy as PMS, I think you might be pretty lucky this round!

@melody: for me, my symptoms are spending my weekend by sleeping most of it (fatigue) and also drinking alot water and still feel thirsty. but i heard is different from women to women and also from preg to preg. good luck! when are you testing?

littlej, so how did this morn's visit go?

Today quite lucky as when I arrived about 11am, there was only one patient before me. Dr Wu felt pity that I lost this one again. But she said I shouldnt need D&C this time round. She's very against D&C (I mean if no choice then it has to be. But she prefers ladies to go through natural mc). I did ask if I can T-c-c straight away but she said it's better that I wait for one cycle of AF first.

Dragontail glad that you are being positive.. enjoy the break and come back stronger than before

Littlej honestly the HSG is something to be experienced only once .. the resulting cramps from the process actually depends on the speed of the inflow. You can pop panadol or painkiller beforehand if you have lower tolerance for pain. I did not do any research before HSG so wasnt prepared for it.. Light spotting and cramps after the HSG is also normal. Just think of it as sacrifices we made to have kids of our own and it will be worthwhile..

Faithmummy think you are consulting Dr Su too? Dr Su actually advised me not to put too much emphasis on the whole baby-making thing.. she probably can sense I'm too stressed out and it will affect my body.. did she say the same thing to you all too?

Worthy Lady

Hmm....my menses will only b due in about 3days. If late for a week then I'll test . But dunwan pin too high hopes. Haha...

saw some red spots. i crossed my fingers and tell myself it's spotting.
    but seems like it's AF. ((((((((((((((

Btw me and husband info...

Me: 26
    Him: 39
    T-C-C-ing Since: June 2011
    Have Tried: traditional chinese medicine (acupuncture and an tan yao)
    Average cycle: 28-30 days
    Next window: 2 weeks from today.
    Test results says husband has 50% abnormal sperm. traditional chinese medicine doctor says just need to "bu" to boost more healthy sperms.
    Test results says I have ovary cysts in my 2 ovaries but doctors insist that it's ok.
    But in the end we gave up traditional chinese medicine because of the long q.

later on planning to get loads of almond to munch on.

but actually i am giving up soon.
    i cannot exercise and my in-laws are being irritating by teasing me.

@quincy: are you due for AF today? dont give up! sometimes things come up unexpectedly. thats what happen to my gf, she told her hubby try few mths then dont have then suddenly found out shes preggie w boy. how come your in-laws will tease you one? dont they want a grandchild soon too?

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    @quincy: are you due for AF today? dont give up! sometimes things come up unexpectedly. thats what happen to my gf, she told her hubby try few mths then dont have then suddenly found out shes preggie w boy. how come your in-laws will tease you one? dont they want a grandchild soon too?
    dont know. they tease me because i am growing fat and i cant exercise at the moment (instructions by traditional chinese medicine dr).
    especially my sis-in-law zzz...

Quote Originally Posted by littlehamster View Post
    and actually i am due for AF tomorrow. i guess it comes 1 day early.

Hi hi! Happy boxing day!

@Dragontail - Ahh.. no wonder I didn't see you. I was looking out for a solo lady. Hahaha the folks at the clinic must be wondering why my eyes were at the door :P Dr Wu said it's good that my AF is regular (last month came on 25th this month also...)... and she said I need to take ginger and boiled soup / stew. No cold drinks. She also told me to not be so anxious :P Oh oh - And she said no when I asked her if I could exercise during this week! She said to take it easy, no exercise. (Darn - at this rate, I should buy bigger sized clothes for CNY then...)

Have you all read this book - "Making Babies" by Sami S David and Jill Blakeway. Seems quite useful as it focuses on both Eastern & Western points of view. And gives you some tips on what to eat, how much to exercise etc etc. There's also this section which profiles you and how you can tailor your dietary habits from there - This is the website: makingbabiesprogram dot com and the questionnaire is there. I just downloaded this book on my kindle

Oh oh.. @Dragontail And due to see Dr Wu next Wed.

@Superwomancgy - I've scheduled my HSG for next Wed. Yeah the clinic told me to pop in 30 min earlier to get a painkiller from them. They said results will be released a day after - Was yours the same?

So yes - Next Wed traditional chinese medicine in the morning, HSG in the afternoon... Hahah what a way to welcome the 2nd day of the new year :P

Worthy Lady

superwomancqy

yes yes, hehe I also see-ing dr Su.
    She also advised me not to focus on the baby making...
    she also tell me to Baby dance when i have the sexual urge... if dont't have, dont't do... she say this way, then you can truly enjoy baby making process and not obsessed over wanting a baby.......she say mostly when we have the sexual urge, means we are ovulating soon....
    hahaha i thought she was joking at first...

melody, yes dont pin too high hope is good ;p If it's gonna come (good or no good), it will eventually. So take it a day a time.

quincy, dont give up yet. Life has its way. Whatever it is, have baby-making in mind but at the same, do all those other things you enjoy so we'll be happy each day, regardless.

littlej, haa sorry! I might bump into you next Wed then! But not sure if I can make it as one of the first few patients again.

Btw, what's HSG?

faithmummy, did Dr Su ever mention how long one should rest after an MC to t-c-c again? This time round, my sinseh didnt give me an indication but anyway I'm seeing her weekly or bi-monthly so I can always check with her, based on my condition.

My aunt-inlaw, whom she herself had 9 MCs before ( i know that's a lot! She was quite "weak-based" back then. But now she has 3 big healthy boys ), told me it could be that we tried too early this time round. My body wasnt ready yet. She said typically 6 months rest should be ideal. But I was thinking if I rest 6 months I cant catch a snakey But of course that's the least important. If I really have to rest 6 months, then I guess I have to. But then, my gynae said I can start again once my next AF arrives. So I'm not sure. Any thoughts?