Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 70 of 912 FirstFirst ... 20 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 120 170 570 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; means you drink DOM during your 2ww?...

means you drink DOM during your 2ww?

Yah Dragontail, i thought that too but I read that both are important as follicular phase needs enough time to mature the egg, my cycle being a bit on the short side. my LP is 15 days so quite ok. actually apparently short follicular phases can be a cause of anovulatory cycles.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Quincy, I drink DOM from the day my menses end until one week before next period starts...

Tricky, tried taking supps to lengthen the follicular phase? Follicular phase and luteal phase both equally impt..

Oh I didnt know that about follicular phase. Now I know! Thanks. My FP is always quite ok. Like 18-19days min. Its my LP that I find aint ideal. Only 10-11 days . Sob. Hopefully the CW does extend it. I will chart n see if any improvement this month!

thanks for the tip TVH !

Dragontail, try taking B6 vits for LP !

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Not sure what you can take to lengthen follicular phase but I have been taking royal jelly for a long time cos it is supposed to help you produce healthier eggs for ovulation, you can try bee pollen too if you are not allergic.

I think blackmores cw gold would b quite a good supp to take cos I compared the ingredients with the supps ly gynae gave me versus the blackmores one, whatever should be inside is inside. My gynae also told us one impt thing...take vit D. Many supps do not offer this in the combination, the first month me and my hubby took vit D, we got it. Not sure if this is what was missing all these while, I'm inclined to think it is

valuable info TVH ! thanks !!! I was meaning to start royal jelly soon and will look up for vit D

I think royal jelly is good. That is what my book says. See how many eggs the queen bee lays!

Vitamin d - I also read that in a book. The best vitamin d is from mr morning sun. If you can - go for a walk in the morning. Those with dogs - best. I walk my dog every morning.

Also I read in the book vitamin e is also good.

Wah so many supps I cant catch up. CW got b6 already. I think I just let CW covers the basics. Me lazy . Acupuncture also will help on lengthening LP.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Do you gals feel uneasy when your surrounding like Facebook friends, colleagues all married later than us but already pregnant and web give birth?
    i dont know if something wrong with me I know I should be happy for them for all I feel is why am I so lousy yet they so fertile and easy... sigh so bad my thinking right...
    My dear hubby already 35 yet he is not affected at all... He like children so much also but he dont't bother about others getting pregnant and giving birth

hey @prayinghard
    sure we do.
    i even had and ex classmate who find it so necessary show off to me she is pregnant.
    like for instance, when she trying to concieve, she told me she will not be telling anyone her pregnancy for 1st 3 months.
    and she goes on and on about how she saw her gynae and how she saw her egg which i couldnt even interrupt when she talks!
    but when she really is pregnant she drop hints to me so that i had to ask her if she is pregnant.
    like she saw me on my dumb bells and she was like oh great i used to exercise but now i couldnt anymore. and that made me pop the question "r you pregnant?"
    but when i ask her anything you did to get pregnant, she just couldnt tell me!!

i know it doesnt seem like it but trust me, i've known her ways during school days.
    stuborn n naggy ^^ me the st maria online

Prayinghard, I dont feel uneasy.... happy for them. Maybe because I already hit the big 4 and I feel everyone else ( who are younger) should be preggie! Dont worry...you'll get there since you're young. Others strike because it's their time. Yours will come. Honestly to share with you dear ladies, I wont choose this trying to concieve road at this point if i have a choice. Im so used to the freedom without a new commitment. But hubby is young and is the only son. It's only the "right" thing for me to do... to trying to concieve. Of course when a baby does fall from the sky, I will give up everything (almost hee) and embrace this gift from heaven. Im waiting for the blessings.

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Like dragontail, I dont't feel uneasy. I feel very happy for them. Of course, there are times when I feel inadequate compared to them but there is nothing I can do. It came to a point where I stopped meeting friends because I was afraid they are going to tell me they are pregnant again. I very often wished how nice if I were them, I could imagine their joy. dont't stress about this and dont't compare, stress will only hinder the process even more. Take a holiday when you could. When you are relaxed, the success rate is higher

Yes Dragontail, I take my b6 vit from CW I think that should be enough. no point overdosing with supps

my sis-in-law also been trying for 4yrs no result... And you all what are the ever nasty words she get from her husband's best friend mum? She look at her and ask "aiyo you busy pai sey never preg still dare to come outside show face?" I was like what the hell ! We ppl trying to concieve is already so difficult facing all the problems ourselves, yet those aunties talk like never go through the brain..
    i cannot imagine one day when I encounter theses type of aunties talk to me in these ways, I guess I will cry immediately...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    Aiyoh I really do hate those big-mouthed aunties. dont't bother about them, dont't cry too. Luckily, I'm rather feisty, I would probably just tell her...you think I pig, say give birth then give birth?? Auntie, then y you dare come outside show your face? This not 7th month yet.

Sorry, that's just me. I dont't show respect to ppl who dont't show respect to me, regardless of their age.

dont't mind what other ppl say, they are not leading your life. Some ppl just like to say nasty things cos it makes them happy to make other ppl feel bad. Avoid such toxic ppl.

Prayinghard, I agree with TVH. There are all kinds of people, even if they are your kins. I really dont bother what people say especially those brainless comments. So far I've not met any but you bet I will bite them back. I will use TVH lines about 7th month if I have to. Thanks TVH.

One of the worst in human kind is belittling another. Dont let that get into you ok. Stay strong.

I am happy for my friends but I am envious too. It got to this point whereby I would rather not meet them. Cuz to be honest everytime I meet them they will be talking about babies, pre school, pregnancy etc. not only do I feel left out, I am thinking ok i am bored and I am thinking I wish I can participate in this conversation too. I mean, I dont't blame them cuz I am the odd one out. But on the other hand, I am also thinking why make myself upset... So ya we kinda drifted apart in a way.

But hahaha I do know when my time comes I sure wouldn't be that way with my single or no kids friends cuz I know how it feels to be on the other side of the fence.

I guess life comes in phases.

Oh but quincy - your friend... Erm. Hahahah I guess I know there are those "smug marrieds"... Now there are "smug preggers" too.

Thank goodness I dont't have kpo relatives.

Hahaha and yes I agree with tvh.

Maybe what she can do is also burst into tears and say "oh aunty why you treat me this way, what have I done to you. I love my mother in law so much and even she dont't say such things to me" y'know throw a big tantrum but at the same time declare love for everyone - until the aunty also pai seh.
    Heehee.

Wahaha that's a good way I will learn it up and teach my sis in law hehehe...

Friends I know we can try avoid meeting them but colleagues will be hard...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

then you have to play their game. if you display emotions that they expect you to display after their remarks, then they will gloat over their "win".

anyway, just avoid these ppl, talking to them is just a waste of your precious time, you could have used the time for a better purpose. dont't let them run and ruin your life

Worthy Lady

I agree with TVH that Blackmores and DOM shld be quite sufficient for ladies of cos the men have to take supplements for their swimmers too

Oh talking about big mouth aunties, i dislike CNY visiting cos those annoying relatives will start asking the same old qns like when you gonna have baby etc.. I was like got nothing better to ask or say meh... Damn sian one

I think my relatives are alright. They never ask me about my mc desite they know about it. So I think they are a nice bunch. The only person "hoggin" me is my hubby's grandma. But I think it's all just because she looks forward to a great grandchild. She doesn't say any insensitive words.... just always tells me must see traditional chinese medicine, drink por, rest more etc. At her age, I can only imagine how excited she would be if she does get a great grandkid!

Worthy Lady

Ya dont bother about what the "San gu Liu po" says. Those ppl got nothing better to do . At least we know ourself that we are trying our best. All we can do is wait for our turn ..