Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by ebichan:830885 Originally Posted by rav3naers around 10 weeks shld be due to indigestion and gas. R you ...

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan:830885
    Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers View Post
    around 10 weeks shld be due to indigestion and gas. R you eating well? If no appetite, might be acid reflux.
    oh.. not pregnancy related? LOL
    hmm no MS so appetite is as usual
    when im hungry im very hungry and have more pronounced hunger pangs
    Hurhur. Its still due to being preg . There are alot of symptoms but not everyone will experience the same ones. 3rd tri when all your organs are pushed upwards by baby, then heartburn will be more common.

Quote Originally Posted by TVH:830900
    how do you all know if it's baby's backside or head that's popping out? to me, they all feel the same...round round one....some ppl say you can make out the shape of the hand or feet when baby kicks...i've never been able to make that out...maybe my skin too thick...
    I also agar agar. I read on webby say that baby buttocks tend to protrude more. Then when you feel baby hiccups = location of baby's head.

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Hello all, I've been inactive for quite awhile. So sorry about that. Can't remember what i'm busy of but i've been following the post :P.

I'm extremely excited to follow on Littlej's posting. Congrats Littlej! Cute baby~

Hello Dragontail, you are not the only one! I'm also still trying to concieve . I have been visiting Dr Wu for few months already. Tell you what, she said from the bbt chart, she does not seem i ovulated. She asked me must not be disheartening and it requires time to get back to normal! Anyway, she has confidence on me.

Missy10 : I pm'ed you. I wanted to join the secret facebook group!

May I ask if we are active in facebook, do we still keep this forum chat room?

Ebichan, it's not really heartburn you're experiencing yet but indigestion. it's pregnancy related and very normal. progesterone slows down your digestives system making you feel like you have upset tummy. for me it's actually one of my major symptoms and I'm so fed up of it...I keep burping.
    when are you coming on Facebook to join us ??

Imperial Concubine

Tricky!!! Really?
    I did not know that. Thank you so much for the info.

I'm pai seh to join facebook as I have a somewhat visible job, LOL.

ebichan, what is a visible job huh?
    Last edited by Dragontail; 09-10-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Last edited by tricky; 09-10-2013 at 06:31 PM.

poohy, before you know it, Xmas is here and 2014 will be right at your door step! Time passes very fast one.

My sis is going for her 2nd scan 4 weeks later. She was assigned an "associate doctor" just now. Although she finds the doc very nice, I can tell she feels like changing to a more senior doc at the private suite (maybe Dr John Tee). I showed her the private suite just now as she likes it. I mean that associate doctor will be seeing her at the private suite too. I said since the female doc seems nice, why not just go with the flow and see her again in the next scan. She can always change to another doc should she change her mind.

Worthy Lady
    Oh. For me.. my gynae showed me where is her head and backside at my recent scan . I also cannot tell.. if rhythmic movement like a while, i assume hiccup.

I cant tell hand, elbow or leg also.. but think elbow have like pointy pointy feeling.. think so ..

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by tricky View Post
    haha ebichan if you're a stripper, we won't judge promise !!
    but seriously this group's privacy is high. dont have to worry about any leakage

LOL LOL imagine that

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Wahaha! Stripper? Good one tricky!! you r so funny...

Ebichan n tricky, the first trime indigestion, heart burn, acid reflux....all will pass really quickly... Hang in there! Things will get better

Imperial Concubine happilymarried's Avatar
    Ladies... Was it Thelay rav Natalie missy10, those having baby girls... Kungfu like that?? Haha.... I want.. but I dont't think my baby will do that... Sigh..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-09-27-21-48-14.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	12.2 KB 
ID:	112454  

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:830934
    Ladies... Was it Thelay rav Natalie missy10, those having baby girls... Kungfu like that?? Haha.... I want.. but I dont't think my baby will do that... Sigh..
    Its look cute and also scary!!!!

We are trying to concieve-ing!

Ebichan - are you a famous actress? =p

Happilymarried - erm that looks scary! But - if the baby is supposed to be facing inside - ie spinal against the tummy and upside down - then how is it possible that the foot is at that position! Is it photoshopped??

Cherriejoy - hello! I sure hope dr wu will be able to help you. Are you seeing a gynae too?

Quote Originally Posted by happilymarried:830934
    Mine is mostly rounded protrusions, not defined like that. Skin has to be really thin to see so clearly? Abit scary . Like balloon going to pop. @_@

Worthy Lady
    I only see round small lump or big lump protruding out. Ya. So scary.. yesterday I was just telling my husband .. what will happen if baby decide to stretch all hands and legs.. will my tummy be explode?.. lol..

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:830946
    I only see round small lump or big lump protruding out. Ya. So scary.. yesterday I was just telling my husband .. what will happen if baby decide to stretch all hands and legs.. will my tummy be explode?.. lol..
    I sometimes get stretched from left to right at the same time. Baby doing splits? Haha

Ebichan a STRIPPER?!? Woo hoo. Some men like long nipples ya know.

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- yar time passes so fast! and i'm also getting more panicky coz the age gap getting wider! so fast 1 year going to end soon....hehe, will your sis share her twins photo with us? i'm quite curious to see twins pics in tummy...=)

ebichan- wah you are making all of us more and more curious! hahahaa..quick give us more hints!

cherriejoy- you also seeing dr wu! you go amk or jurong one? how was your bbt such that she can see you got no ovulation? mine she dont know mumbled what....dont know refer to which month got ovulate ....then say need to boost up dont know what somemore...she say in chinese, so i dont know what she meant.haha...poor chinese is like that. And now she has a disciple! her son?

Worthy Lady
    So so sleepy lae... my fav time of the day is after 6.. lol.. I m a lazy queen...

Such a cold weather to zzzzz ... stoning in office
    Last edited by MoMoMum; 09-10-2013 at 09:17 PM.

Ooh I actually love this "blurry" day! Feeling good today Except for the tortoise speed jam coming to work at Lornie. Yawn.

Poohy hehe ok I will ask my meimei to scan me the photo. She said doc says her beanies are really tiny now. Just couple of mm. Twin A slightly bigger than B. Also doc preps her ....1st trime is still unstable. My sis is travelling to TW next week. Doc gave her green light. Doc says she can do anything. ..do eat fresh healthy food...only worry is stress level (my sis has work stress). So have to keep a relaxed mind and body.

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail... did your sis get big suprise yesterday?

You are very kind sister..

Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:830960
    So so sleepy lae... my fav time of the day is after 6.. lol.. I m a lazy queen...
    Hee...its raining really heavily now. No mood to work too.

Quote Originally Posted by rav3naers:830947
    Quote Originally Posted by Thelay:830946
    I sometimes get stretched from left to right at the same time. Baby doing splits? Haha
    I have that feel too.... mayb baby is stretching both hands and legs, mine also horizontally