Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by poohy Dragontail! Miss you! you are back! Yukki..dont give up..we are all still trying our best. traditional chinese medicine ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    Dragontail! Miss you! you are back!

Yukki..dont give up..we are all still trying our best.
    traditional chinese medicine still tiaoing my body...guess sinseh still trying to balance my hormones.
    hihi poohy...yuppies i will not give up !! thanks for your encouragement...though i did cried a lot whenever i see red...i am still determined to jia you and persevere on!
    me too taking chinese med to tiao my body...sinseh said my body too liang or cold ...

TVH
    Imperial Concubine

Better avoid coffee cos it contains caffeine which could hinder fertility. Take more warm drinks. I took zhen soup, drank longan red date tea, took DOM at night too. Avoid alcohol. Maybe you want to track your ovulation too.

Imperial Concubine
    Aaaarrggg I really can't do without coffee.....for LRd you all drink whole day or drink one cup a day?

Hi TVH, hao since now i'm starting a new cycle...will avoid coffee for now.. sob sob...not much drink choices ...anyway longan red date is brew by yourself or buy outside?

Imperial Concubine

Yukki: i think i see traditional chinese medicine for about 8mths then gt my first bfp but loss. then another 2 mths later under the traditional chinese medicine i got another bfp. Do you feel any diff after this six mths? dont give up ya. traditional chinese medicine.is slow n steady.

Hi gnissim23, not sure of any diff but do felt better than before...hope i do get my bfp soon!! Coz the traditional chinese medicine med i have gt diff parts..like e.g. for menses, for ovulation and post ovulation medicine... =)

TVH
    Imperial Concubine
    I brewed the drink myself. Very easy to do. Just wash all the ingredients then throw into slow cooker can . I didn't drink all day, only when j got home from work. At work, just drink warm water.

If dont want use slow cooker, wash all ingredients, bring to boil then add rock sugar to taste also can

Hi TVH and missy10,

I will try to start drinking longan red date tea...hope can help my body!! =)

Worthy Lady

Yukki, do remember before you go ahead to drink any tonics to tiao your body, it is better for you to see a traditional chinese medicine and seek professional advice. Like for me, I'm a heaty-natured person. So no longan red dates etc for me. On d contrary, I was told to drink more barley to counter my heatiness.

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Hi yukki. Me bfp twice but they were not viable in the end. I'm still trying, though I feel age is catching up and honestly I lose a little hope everytime I see red. But I feel so long as we women still ovulate, there's a still a chance (provided your hubby is also sent for checks). Jiayou and all the good luck to you.

Thanks superwoman
    Hi Dragontail, miss you!
    Yukki, that's true. Many of the girls here persevere and have done well.
    As long as have ovulate, we still have chance!

Ebichan how are you?

For this trip, I have been doing all the "forbidden" stuff. Drink cold drinks, massages, take thrill rides, climbed a lot (until my legs really felt like pizhar on first few days), etc. Btw, I'm starting to get a little spotting. Next cycle jiayou! Bought some opk cheapies already.

Imperial Concubine

Ok this cycle you are allowed to enjoy
    But next cycle GANBATTE!!!!!!
    Yay for cheap OPK!!!!

Hihi shez...thanks for the reminder...will check with my traditional chinese medicine before drinking it...kekekeke...sometimes i do find e exact timing to catch quite difficult...

Yukki - I am also like you - on the liang side. I didnt check with traditional chinese medicine but just went to make longan red date drink and drink. Until she said I was too heaty but I bfp that month . I brewed about 5 cups and finished everything in a day!!!

Yes dont't give up I would say.

Btw - no coffee better . Once bfp also advised to give up so might as well give up now right =)

Dragontail - happi holidaying! When coming back???

Yukki - ivf is assisted reproduction method. Which gynae did you see? You can ask your doc for more info.

Hi littlej...me seen before dr geradine from thomson medical...at katong..yah so i guess i have to kiss gdbye to my fav coffe nowadays...just ended my menses few days ago...so back to square one to jia you trying.... =) me also have to take chinese med and pre natal vits and folic acid daily...hope it can help me better!

Female Attendant
    Can I ask, what is bd??
    For those who are stil trying to concieve, is it advisable to do daily or alternate days? My hubby says tired. Can't do daily. But I always read mag like one day can do a few times!! Is my husband normal?
    There was a time he totally cannot perform. For about two months. After which, we bot men's multi vitamins n then it got back to normal. But once he stops e multi vitamin, e prob came back. Ironically, he doesn't smoke nor drink. Do you think tis affects e sperm quality?? Tis is our fifth cycle of trying already..

Bd = baby dance = sex.

My gynae advised once every 2 days during fertile period. No sex after ovulation.

Hi littlej, gynae advise no sex after ovulatiob? Any reason for that? Oh no, me and my hubby will still try after ovulation ...ooopssss...

I feel it's better to bd on alternate days. I remember a doctor told me to have sex 3x a week, spread out. That will cover the base.

He also said can still bd after ovulation. But to stop about one week after o. Because that's where an implantation might be taking place. Dont create tsunami at the womb.

Thanks dragontail for your advice...

Gals, guess this cycle i'm out again..coz recently my ultrasound report shows that the cyst is gone but today me having pain in my pelvis area again...wondering issit cyst again? Sigh... =(

Jia you yukki. I'm also one of e trying to concieve gal. Have tried traditional chinese medicine and now seeing gyn. Dr say scan okie and hubby okie but not sure tube okie anot so suggest to do hsg but now 2ww got bleeding... waiting to consult dr now.

yukki, this month I am out too. Now 4th day of AF. I'm returning to traditional chinese medicine treatment which I've stopped for hmmm....half year perhaps? See the sinseh on Sunday.

Is your pain a big pain or discomfort?

fangning, how long have you been trying to concieve-ing?

3 yrs but didn't really seek any medical help till this year. At clinic now dr say to do very scan.