Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; wah if i use my friends pass me ...very ex lei!! siong ....clearblue ones are good i heard but ex. ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

wah if i use my friends pass me ...very ex lei!! siong ....clearblue ones are good i heard but ex. This will be my first time doing BBT..and maybe i will consult a chinese physician to check on me and hubby health, see need to "tiao" or not.

my frend give me a contact, Dr Khoo Cheer Yui at Tanjong Pagar Plaza....but they are closed until 30 Oct. dont know good or not

Imperial Concubine

dragontail- what is estrogen and progesterone in chinese? wonder if the sinseh also said the same thing to me just that i didnt understand what that was...she onli say balance something.haha.

Poohy, I think that's what she said!! Because she keeps saying about tackling what "素" and what "黄体"。I was lost then. I consulted mr google after that that should be it.

Imperial Concubine

oooh hahaha so thats why she mumbling! Maybe she adjusted one of the component too high until i never O..then now tune back or what i think...hehe.

So did your bbt show any o yet poohy?

Imperial Concubine
    No not yet...still haywire temp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:836718
    Poohy, I think that's what she said!! Because she keeps saying about tackling what "素" and what "黄体"。I was lost then. I consulted mr google after that that should be it.
    Yar e huang ti is e prog. My gyn also say some thing about that. I google and they say drink promagrate juice and raspberry leaf will help. So will try e next cycle.

Thanks for the tips fangning. I have been eating fresh pomegranate these few days

Imperial Concubine

Quote Originally Posted by MXLO View Post
    Hello Dragontail!!

No i am not cousin...i am the sister of Milo...LOL!! Kidding !

I got a basal thermometer from someone here. Delivery tomorrow. My frends passed me the guardian and clearblue digital ovulation kit BUT ....hmmm during honeymoon i brought the guardian ones to try...but the lines seems faint...is it like that or i am not ovulating?

Charting body temp every morning!! hai yo means weekend i got to put alarm to wake up !
    Congrats on your marriage and your trying to concieve journey!
    I joined this thread and received lots of fantastic advice, laughter and support.
    I am about 14 weeks pregnant now. Awaiting my MaternitT21 test results in 1 week's time.

If you dont mind me sharing, for me BBT worked well. I also used Blackmore's Conceive Well and Folate in the months before my BFP.
    Together with the BBT, I used digital OPK to check when I ovulated.
    For me, charting worked well and reassured me that I ovulated.

For BBT , I do mine every morning at 7 15am. My thermometer is from Japan and it has an alarm and records all my data which I transfer to my computer to see my graphs. I did not check the pharmacy here yet but if you can get those thermometer that has alarm, it helps, I think!

I did not particularly avoid anything but made sure I was on a high anti-oxidant diet, a lot of coloured vegetables and fruit.

Imperial Concubine

I use this kind for my BBT

Š‘b‘‰‚Œv‰”DP Š”Ž‰ŽƒjƒVƒgƒ‚ | ƒz[ƒ€

It has an alarm and alerts you after 3 months of data, when are good days to try for baby!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen shot 2013-10-30 at PM 08.15.54.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	113905

I think Rakuten sells it too.

Quote Originally Posted by fangning View Post
    Yar e huang ti is e prog. My gyn also say some thing about that. I google and they say drink promagrate juice and raspberry leaf will help. So will try e next cycle.
    Promagrate juice any particular brand??? Rasperry leaf i suppose is supplements?

Quote Originally Posted by ebichan View Post
    Congrats on your marriage and your trying to concieve journey!
    I joined this thread and received lots of fantastic advice, laughter and support.
    I am about 14 weeks pregnant now. Awaiting my MaternitT21 test results in 1 week's time.

If you dont mind me sharing, for me BBT worked well. I also used Blackmore's Conceive Well and Folate in the months before my BFP.
    Together with the BBT, I used digital OPK to check when I ovulated.
    For me, charting worked well and reassured me that I ovulated.

For BBT , I do mine every morning at 7 15am. My thermometer is from Japan and it has an alarm and records all my data which I transfer to my computer to see my graphs. I did not check the pharmacy here yet but if you can get those thermometer that has alarm, it helps, I think!

I did not particularly avoid anything but made sure I was on a high anti-oxidant diet, a lot of coloured vegetables and fruit.
    Thanks Ebichan and congrats!! Folic acid i have been eating since June this year. Its only the conceive well i only started about a week before my wedding in Sept.

My menses should be here these few days, but I feel abit different is that my boobs are quite sore even since i came back from honeymoon (ovulation time) and it has been 2 weeks since i came back and these few days it has never really subside. And i became quite burpy lately....Abit confused.... I suspect hormonal change...not sure if i am preg....

Congrats ebichan!!

Welcome MXLO, pray hard for you that it's good news for you!! =)

Gals...2ww is a torture to my mind... i always ask myself dont gg think about it...but can't help it... sigh...

Yukki it's normal to feel that way during 2ww. Try to occupy yourself with perhaps evening stroll, read a book, hang out with friends after work..
    Etc. Dont get tensed up on something beyond what we can do ya.

Dragontail...understand what you trying to tell me...i will try occupy myself with others stuffs...today over lunch heard a good news frm my friend that his wife is preggie again...

now my bbt is rising...but i dont feel anything... here's e pic of my chart... ^^

Ppl always tell me e more you want something...the more you won't have it...i now trying to act aloof to the baby matters...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-10-31-14-07-47.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	113951  

Congrats to your friend then!!

Your chart looks good. Remember : dont't pick too much to read...chart or symptoms. Take it a day as it comes. Yes I believe things happen when we least expect it

Dragontail...yesh now i try to dont even tink about the temp...hehehehe yesh i'm so happy for my friend too... =) me will still continue to diligently take my chinese med and avoid cold stuffs...

Btw how's tings gg on for you? =)

Yukki, a big step (at least for me) is to totally cut tea (including those bubble tea). So I have been drinking my hot milo and ginger drinks and pretty much hordes of warm water everyday. I'm on traditional chinese medicine powder and her potion is quite heaty so I have to make sure I down cups after cups of water. My powder is twice a day. The 2nd sachet I will drink by 5ish pm. Because sinseh told me if drink too late, will be too heaty. How's your traditional chinese medicine dosage like?

I'm expecting my ovulation next weekend. So this weekend we will clear army (we havent bd for weeks!). Will also start my opk sometime mid of next week.

How old are you yukki? I mean most of you young ladies....very fast will be your bfp turn

Dragontail...my traditional chinese medicine powder is twice a day...but different time of the month i will be prescribed different types of med...like if i'm having menses she will gv me for menses ...then ovulation..then after ovulation med to keep the lining strong..and the last stage is to pu the womb ...

Btw i'm turning 30 in dec...so not young anymore...been trying quite some time ...

Yes...sinseh prescribes different types for different part of our cycle.

How long have you been trying? Me, I would say about 1.5 years. Bfp twice though. But I'm so much older. So every cycle is a challenge.

Dragontail...me have been trying for 1.5yrs too ...never bfp before...

Have tried lots of ways but still no result..coz i really wanna be a mummy soon!!

Can I know if you and your hubby have done any gynae checks? Ya know, check inside? I read that after trying 1 year, can consider visiting gynae to access what's going on inside our body.

sorry ladies what is 2ww?

yukki not sure if it is so not pinning hopes....just take it a day as it comes....

thanks for keeping me in you prayers!! Hoping all of you trying will get bfp soon! GAMBETTE!! JIA YOU!