Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Yukki: liang as in 虚 issit? I m under the xu category... maybe datz why I cant take stuff like ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Yukki: liang as in 虚 issit? I m under the xu category... maybe datz why I cant take stuff like dang gui or the b a zhen egg, both give me giddy spell, like car motion.. I cant tahan anything xcept giddiness.... once I feel giddy, datz it for me...

Maqisa..yes me cannot take cooling stuffs...
    Awww me now having e you knw af cramps ...

I did opk 3x today! Just did one at 11pm and I think it's as dark as control line already .

Good night and time to rock the house. Bye!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131107_231140.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	114293  

Hmm... actually that lady say its better to put in all the herbs, meat, bai feng want n eggs for better result. So I just kinda follow strictly. But I did realized if put more meat, the soup actually taste better. If just zhen itself, I can drink until puke that kind. Haha

Hi rainboww, your traditional chinese medicine mentioned about your temperature to be at least 36.7
    that is before ovulation temperature or after ovulation temperature?

Worthy Lady

Have a good bd session dragontail! Tats a nice pic of positive opk

joyful, 36.7 is after ovulation. According to her anything below means e ovulation is no good or something.

maqsia, ask your hub to insert? Anyway if it too tedious or scary, dont't use. you succeeded with it, you can do it again!

Imperial Concubine
    Maqisa..I agree! Its like ecg report more than bbt report. Haha

Yukki..yar im seeing dr wu traditional chinese medicine. Last few mths was quite stable but dont know why this month suddenly haywire. dont know issit due to cough mixture which I took during o time..causing o to disappear.

you 12dpo...got try to test test see got any result?

Wooh dragontail! Chiong chiong! tomorrow chiong again hoh...

Poohy...i never test ..coz not much symptoms..and bad news today my bbt took a big dip from ytd 37 degrees to today 36.81...guess af is on her way to find me ... T_T

Mayb you cn check with your dr wu see if cough mixture does affect o? =)

Good morning tgif.
    Thanks ladies i will chiong. Already booked hubby for tonight and tomorrow and then close shop for this cycle.

This morning I woke up to find some semen outflow with tint of pink. Why lately I bd got lil blood one.

If my temp rises tomorrow, I will see Dr Wu on Sunday to get my post O powder.

Poohy your bbt this time very erratic . Seeing dr wu this sat is it?

Quote Originally Posted by yukki View Post
    Mxlo...currently i'm trying to stay focus...but always end up getting distracted...arghhhh..2ww is a torture...

Ya i know how it feels!! I do agree 2ww can be unbearable!

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulsadness View Post
    Hi MXLO, im seeing traditional chinese medicine, bbt, taking supplements and also taking bazhen twice a month.

My bazhen includes 黑鸡, 2 eggs, bai feng pill and 2 other herbs. This recipe is given by one lady, she said this is her祖传秘方. Hmm.. I think a quite a no of ladies follow her recipe and really got pregnant
    wah thats very "bu"! I dont know if its too heatyfor me becos last time when i took once bazhen, my whole body so hot and like on fire!

Mxlo...i shld be out tis cycle ...coz bbt dropped drastically frm 37 to 36.81...and cramping since last night...

Guess got to work harder for nxt cycle...af shld be due on mon... =)

Haha.. I still rem the very first time I took bazhen. I fall sick straight after that . Guess its too heaty for me then. But after that time, my body seems to be able to take it already.

Quote Originally Posted by yukki View Post
    Mxlo...i shld be out tis cycle ...coz bbt dropped drastically frm 37 to 36.81...and cramping since last night...

Guess got to work harder for nxt cycle...af shld be due on mon... =)
    NVM yukki....there is always the next cycle...dont give up!! GAMBETTE!!

TGIF!!!

Dragontail!! CHIONG !!!

Oh ya, forgot to add. I'm also using the clear blue fertility monitor for my ovulation.

Please do not self medicate too much on herbal stuff. Everyone's "base" is different. Herbs which are not overly potent is ok. But if you want to really focus on something for your body, I would suggest to get sinseh to check and advice on your condition. What if those herbs are overboard for us then all effort wasted. That's what I think .

Yukki, I am a believer of bbt and I trust bbting...a drop near end of 2ww is a sign of af might knock on the door soon. That's always so for my case. Jiayou next month. And dont't read into symptoms in your next 2ww. Our mind is a very strong tool. The more we want something, our mind will send signals to our body to come out with funky symptoms. I been there so I understand You'll do well next time

Yukki by the way I read that your bbt drop is not much. What's your baseline temp?

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa View Post
    MXLO: its very simple.. trust me, if a cooking idiot like me can do it, chicky feet for you.
    Go to any medical shop, ask for 1 pkt b a zhen, mine cost bout 4 bucks. then you roughly rinse it. if you like, add in some red dates (I used red dates to mask the taste, so optional) pour 2 and a half bowl of boiling water (I use boiling water, guess you can use tap water since need to bring it to a boil anyway).
    When its boiling, reduce heat. Simmer under low heat for about 2 hour. drink it before you sleep.
    oh, also after drinking it, dont take other stuff like juice, fruits, etc, plain water ok.
    also, I dont throw the remaining b a zhen, coz tml you can still add in 2 bowl of water and re-boil and drink. I drink it consecutively for 2 days.

best is to drink it within 7 days after your af cleared completely.
    I am seeing traditional chinese medicine tomorrow and ask if i can take bazhen....becos i rmbr one of the traditional chinese medicine i saw previously(long time ago) say i am "xu"....虚 不受补...so i also dont know how and last time for about 1 year plus, i kept having yeast infection (every time before and after menses)...and the western medication dont know will harm my womb or not...boohoo

But now am cleared.....taking probiotics and losing some weight helps!

Ya.. your traditional chinese medicine know you best.. good to check with your him/her. You can also check with her about the 2 herbs which I mentioned earlier if she give you the green light to take, y not rite

ya, I guess datz why i see egg in b a zhen i run far far away.. had a pretty nasty experience with those b a zhen eggs... i was on the xu bu shou bu 虚不受补 category... cannot over-bu, else my body will collapse...

me taking Mac breakfast now, hve to eat coz i just bought GNC pre natal Vits and must be taken with food.. twice per day, luckily i can take 2 at one go, oh anyone taking GNC pre natal Vits? try not to take it after dinner coz these vits releases energy and might cause diff in sleeping at night...

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulsadness View Post
    Ya.. your traditional chinese medicine know you best.. good to check with your him/her. You can also check with her about the 2 herbs which I mentioned earlier if she give you the green light to take, y not rite

joyful - the 2 herbs are du zhong and a h jiao?

MXLO: me too me too...

DragonTail: your opk at 11pm looks good man! coupled with ewcm, if datz not O, then i dont know what is...

Me only taking Blackmores conceive well...seems it works well for some ppl. my sister In law took this and got preg pretty fast and so is my another frend.

Taking EPO now until my ovulation starts then i will stop. And some products which are high in anti oxident...other than that nothing much ...

exercising ...less cold stuff and of cos BBT and opks!

杜仲 = Du Zhong 阿较 = jiao