Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Poohy, my traditional chinese medicine at tanjong pagar plaza, dr koo cheer yui. I gave her my pelvis ultrasound result and my ...

Poohy, my traditional chinese medicine at tanjong pagar plaza, dr koo cheer yui. I gave her my pelvis ultrasound result and my hubby SA. Mine although normal she said uterus abit big and the uterus wall abit thick. ( if I hear correctly) and then I told her about my history of mid cycle pain then she check my tummy by pressing... centre uterus and left ovary pain. ..so she says stop trying and do the cleansing 1st and see her after the 10 days medication then she will decide later. She did mention something like next yr can get pregnant.

Yukki the charm you bght need to do anything? Recommended by the person in the shop?

Worthy Lady
    Rainboww, where are you seeing doc for ivf consideration? I visited kkivf and I think the doc and nurses are professional...furthermore I find the charges at kkivf very reasonable. you can try visiting kkivf for some advise tho

Hi red dates I think you got to do a mini confinement. ..best to tiao your body....and get your body into good shape or rather your womb!

Worthy Lady
    Mxlo, thanks for the info.

Oh no...I have been showering and 吹风. Hope it's not too late for me to start the mini confinement now

Btw speaking of charm I read somewhere that putting an egg shape crystal on your bedside table can trigger the qi for fertility.

I am sourcing for an egg shape rose quartz crystal but no luck yet. Apparently rose quartz is also symbolize fertility.

Red dates you gg to see traditional chinese medicine? Try to make longan ginger tea and eat more healthy food. No salad or liang stuff.

Mxlo..yes the charm is recommended by e shop pple...initially i wanted a peanut jade...then i told her that i wish to conceive...she suggest me to buy this... she mentioned that it's already 开光 by 师父 ...so just put in bag will do...

Worthy Lady
    Mxlo, i've seen an egg shaped rose quartz in bugis fu lu shou building. you can try visiting the building...it has a few shops selling crystals...else, there is also one at marina sq lvl 2 ( abv centre stage)

Worthy Lady
    I have been drinking red dates tea...realised I can drink water, even tho it is warm...I will get cramp everytime I drink water. Red date tea seems ok so I keep drinking

Yukki how much you pay if you dont mind to share with me. Keke.

Red dates I will go chk it out! Thks! Actually I ask my mother in law to chk for me cos she into crystal but never get back to me. So I thot I will go search for myself.

Mxlo..it's around $30+..exact amt i forgot coz is hubby paid ...i only kept lookin at e pendant...after which e staff passed to me packed in an ang bao packet..

Rainbow. Hugs. I can understand the toll. Hope something work out well soon for ya.

Reddates, my two mcs I did confinement, though the 2nd one I cheated more. But the first confinement I was quite diligent and I felt like a superwoman after that. Haa. However a gf of mine has two babies and she never did confinement and she is totally fine. Personally, I will do it because I feel my body needs it and it's for the betterment of my next trying to concieve. I would also think it's good you do a 2-weeks confinement. I had herbal bath (but I washed hair. Can't stand no wash anything more than 2days) and very "por" meals. After popping baby or a miscarriage, a woman's body is at her weakest and this is the time she is like a sponge. Give her all good stuff and she will absorb it all very well. But if one misses the "sponge" phase, no matter how much por she takes, it won't have good effect anymore. This is what my mother in law tells me.

Mxlo, I remember some one here also got an egg quartz for Qi. Quite nice. I am sure fu lu shou should sell. However I'm not a crystal person. Prefers jade though.

Reddates, I wonder is that how you came out with your forum name since you have been drinking red date tea?

Worthy Lady
    My parents cook me some 高丽参 and dang参 soup. Since im staying out I cook my own simple meals with ginger and sesame oil.

Haha..indeed, that's how I named myself red dates...red dates are like my best friend now

Everything sounds right on your lil confinement Reddates! Maybe also wear socks when you sleep. Our body can be very much affected by what goes to our feet. In fact now year end my home ceramic floor tiles are getting colder so I wear socks whole day when home.

Imperial Concubine

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

good morning! wah you know what, i misplaced my bbt thermometer and i cant find it nor do I remember where i placed it! its like total memory loss! hmm its that a hint to ask me to stop bbt ? hmmmmm

good morning ladies...
    Today af come knocking on my door..
    Ytd night encounter extreme backpain...alrdy start taking menses traditional chinese medicine med ..hope it clears all and i can embark on my new cycle journey...

Rise and shine.

Take a break from bbt this cycle poohy!

Yukki, your calculated date very accurate. How come have backache?

My post o powder is sweet! Very nice to drink.

Good morning all superwomen in this thread!!

Reddates you are doing quite good for the mini confinement! Ya like what dragontail says, wear socks....even as you sleep. I wear bedroom slippers during the day and walking around the house and only when sleeping then i wear socks.

Yukki jia you!!!hugzzzzz..meanwhile just relax ok....and rest more during this week. muarks!

dragontail i will source the egg shaped rose quartz!

ohhh reddates if you work in air con room then i suggest you wear socks too. keep your feet warm.

dragontail i am so excited for you....keke....

Dragontail..yes normally mine very accurate...ytd appear those reddish brown spotting..supposingly cannot count as menses...then today full blown red..ytd night i exp super backache...it's my first time having backache before menses...very weird too...

Mxlo..i will relax and take tings ez tis month...wanna do happy tings...

Mxlo..i'm interested in the egg shaped rose quartz crystal too..can let me knw where to buy if you managed to find it?