Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; 3dpo with blood tainted cm? hmmm implantation is progress??...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

3dpo with blood tainted cm? hmmm implantation is progress??

Mxlo, I didnt think it's anything (thought my cm is sick or what) but now I think could be ovulation spottin? Maybe it shows late? Too early for implantation spotting I would think.

i see...maybe because of the traditional chinese medicine medi you eat?

I remember my last experiences with traditional chinese medicine (same sinseh) never made my cm like that. Anyway I just think this cycle quite wacko. Even before o. And I totally forgot to ask dr wu why I bled on cd 10/11. Doh
    Never mind. Take a day as it comes.

Worthy Lady
    much worse that af cramp...now feeling better after a few dosage of pain killers...yest was a nightmare...

Imperial Concubine

dragontail, hahaha , now that i'm so busy, i actually dont mind it not coming! it saves the hassle and pain and let me concentrate on work.hehehe...

blood tinged cm? hmmm did you 'over-exercise' such that it injures your 'down under'? sometimes maybe its external factor thats bleeding and mixed in with your cm? just a thought...

Imperial Concubine

red dates, remember dont drink cold water or cooling stuff. keep warm! put warm towel?

RD, oh my goodness...what happened to you yesterday must be rather agonizing. Good that the nightmare is over. Do monitor the cramping again.

Poohy I hope it's external reason too because I really dont't wish it's anything coming from within. Having said that, I dont't think it has to do with "external force". Haa. Lets see how it is next few days.

Dragontail if still the same you may wanna call your traditional chinese medicine?

Red dates if still the same next few days must see dr ! How to tahan! Hugzzz

Dragontail...continue monitor for the next few days ...if not you can try consulting your gynae or traditional chinese medicine doc?

Worthy Lady
    Thanks girls for the concern

Cramp came back in the evening...took the pain killer at 9pm but cannot tahan and took another 2 muscle relaxant at 10pm..now feeling better but can still feel some cramp...

I think I look as if im having contractions and hubby kept saying "jia you" and hold my hand whenever the cramps come..so funny

Dragontail: dont think its anything serious, and who knows, since its just very slight and very light spotting with cm, I think it cld be early implantation. I know those textbook always says its about a week for implantation to take place, but hey, every indiv is very diff and who knows, it just might be it!!!!! I m keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Red dates: if you think its quite bad and the cramp is enough to cause you to worry or giving you much discomfort, do go get it look at asap... it shld be nothing but since our body is goin to be the place where our baby developed, its better to be slightly kia-si about it... for my last D&C, I didn't get any cramping at all, maybe some will experience slight cramping after the procedure, but mine didn't.. just sharing with you my previous experience...

Poohy: how come af becomes irregular after marriage? my cousin has irregular af but after she got married, it gradually becomes more regular... I guess diff body has differences...

today while in the short I felt a very very very slight pain at my left pelvis. its only a while like 2 sec and the sharp pain's gone... then I kan cheon spider and bugged hubs to the ''nike's slogan''.... hee hee hee, as I said, now moi's BD motto is ''ning ke sha cuo ye bu fang guo'' HUAT !!!

you know gals, just wanna ask some of the lucky ones who experience anything during your O, this month very weird, like my left side pelvis damn action.. normally, I dont feel anything at all.. and now, left side felt (very slight only) dull clutching.... I am now lyin on my tummy using laptop so can feel it... scared its something serious coz I dont norm feel anything be it O and af approaching (am talking bout those awful af cramps...) but its not like very obvious....

MXLO: you r now in the midst of clearing up using the traditional chinese medicine right?

Worthy Lady
    Maqisa, am still monitoring..it seems slightly better tha yest tho. Just that it kinda returns during the night.

I also feel sian about going to KK's a&e. Heard it's very crowded and queue is super long...

RD: yeah, tell me about it... I HATED that place... really hated it.. and the q, its horrible.. do you know for my previous failed pregnancy (boohoohoo.. so sad..) I went into the a&e during 2am plus coz I have light to heavy spotting, and theres like barely anyone there and guess what, i STILL hve to wait... and i wonder their def of an Emergency man.. horrible... so i told my hubs if we r really blessed with a child, i am goin to hve it at Mt A instead...

maybe i am just pan-tan or what coz my last pregnancy is detected at KK so if i did kena again, i wld NEVER return there again...

and also, KK is a teaching hospital, so during the check up, a med student was also around, i felt super uncomfortable with the presence of so many pple, theres like the gynae, 2 nurse PLUS the med student, i felt like some textbook material, and furthermore, the scan showed an empty sac, and i was so so so upset and tearing up while lying there.. i felt so sad, exposed, totally like some exhibit... sigh... i never want to go thru such unpleasantness again... NEVER

Red Dates: are you trying for your first or ...?

Worthy Lady
    Oh dear..sorry for having to been thru all these as your experience sounds realky bad...

During one of my checkup there was a student too..anyway that doesnt bother me much as long as my baby is doing well...

One thing that I have not been please is that I am always seeing my doc (consultant level) at clinic D even if I am a private patient. It's always so crowdes ans noisy and the chair is hard and uncomfortable (esp when the wait is long). I always wonder why am I not asked to go to the private suite (TPS). Kinda disappointed coz paying more but no diff fr subsidised patient

Am trying for no 1. I rem doing some experiments to know the gender of my baby at wk 7 (some old grandmother taless) like pinching some rice and count if it's even or odd (even = boy, odd = girl) & see how my wedding band swirl while on a necklace (clockwise = boy, anti clockwise = girl)...both experiments I got girl. Hence, I suppose my baby is a girl tho no chance to verify her gender now I was so happy coz I have always wanted a girl

Red dates...dont be sad...let's jia you together!

Gals..today is my 3rd day of af...for the past two days...the flow is super heavy..n i discover huge lumps of blood cots...super huge...now i prayed hard my af faster end and i can embark on a new cycle! ^^

Worthy Lady
    Everyone jia you too!

I dont know why but I am starting to confuse myself between reddates and maqisa. Haha. Sorry ladies, I will do my best not to mix up ok.

Red dates, I had always seen my gynae at the pte suite. How come you have to see yours at another clinic?

Maq, I was once at the 24hr clinic at Kandang Kerbau Hospital too. Can't remember much of the experience though. But I was there because I started to bleed (impending mc). I think I vaguely remember the wait was quite long. But I was very impressed with the scanning machine. Much much better than those at pte suite! As for feeling like an exhibit, I know it must have been a lousy feeling. Therefore I suggest if you aint comfortable, can tell the doc you are so. I think we patient (aka also customer) have the right to ask for more privacy. I wouldn't hesitate to ask for that.