Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Yukki, yeah af comes af goes and soon you will be all ready for bedroom action! Make some bazhen soup ...

Yukki, yeah af comes af goes and soon you will be all ready for bedroom action!

Make some bazhen soup after your af is cleared. If you can stand DOM, also can drink a little before sleep. But do ask your sinseh if you can take those.

Actually i dont dare drink dom....dragontail hw's e taste like? Is it good for my womb? Maybe i shld ask my sinseh tis fri..see if i cn take dom and zhen soup?

Yukki, the taste sucks. Lol! But I still drank as good for trying to concieve. However, my sinseh told me I dont need so I stopped already. So it really depends on your body type and what potion she gives you. She said her powder is good enough. dont't need to take much other herbs.

Oh and thanks for all your concerns on the spotting. I think shouldn't be much alarm since now no more pink cm. Yay.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa View Post
    MXLO: you r now in the midst of clearing up using the traditional chinese medicine right?
    YUP!!..today 2nd day...got abit discharge but not the heavy kind and also no smell ...but yellowish color (sorry too explicit)

During ytd and today my lower abdominal abit got feeling....not pain but some naggy feeling..left side more feeling but today its the the whole of lower. Hoepfully these 10 days can clear anything and everything bad and whatever blockage i might have.

Quote Originally Posted by yukki View Post
    Gals..today is my 3rd day of af...for the past two days...the flow is super heavy..n i discover huge lumps of blood cots...super huge...now i prayed hard my af faster end and i can embark on a new cycle! ^^
    yukki too much blood clots and big ones are not that good....you may wanna check!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Oh and thanks for all your concerns on the spotting. I think shouldn't be much alarm since now no more pink cm. Yay.

keke.....good good!! patiently waiting for the 2ww for dragontail!

red dates, you feeling better today?

Yukki, I agree with mxlo on the clots concern. Actually I used to have when I was younger...small clots not big ones though. Luckily no more. I have not't had that for more than a decade.

Do tell your sinseh and see what she says ya.

Mxlo perhaps the womb sensation is from the cleansing. It's working!

Did sinseh advice you what you should eat or not eat?

Mxlo and dragontail...i shall check with sinseh tis fri...awww me seen my friend being preggie today...me envy her a lot .. when will it be my turn? I kept on ask myself..

Dragontail...i did consider drinking dom but i afraid of e smell and taste...there's a point of time i prefer red wine rather than dom...lol

Yukki I have confidence you will have your turn. Dont need to be envious. Go do what non preggie should do! After preggie sorry you have no me time already .

Now I think of DOM taste I wanna gag. Haa. Generally I dont't fancy alcohol (even red wine it's just few small sips). Hmmm not sure red wine helps in trying to concieve but hey there are lots of health benefits from red wine!

Okay! Dragontail...yes we shall have our bfp this cycle or soon! Huat !!

Yes agree little bit of red wine is beneficial...but still i better dont consume if i wanna trying to concieve...dont know if it will have adverse effects or not... =p

Mxlo perhaps the womb sensation is from the cleansing. It's working!

Did sinseh advice you what you should eat or not eat?
    I hope so (it better work cos 1 pill cost me S$24)...but just kindda weird...but so long not that kindda pain that i cant walk at all, its ok. Sinseh told me will pass out water, but so far nothing much...i was thinking water gushing out...muahahahhahaha!!

Sinseh said no tomatoes (there goes my ketchup), no chilli (there goes my curry, thai food) and no capsicium (lucky dont really eat this only in salad)

Yukki, will be our turn soon....be positive and agree with Dragontail do what non pregge does! Enjoy couplehood and go on holidays...when kids come we will have to sacrifice!

Positive mind begets positive results!

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail, no idea why im always seen at clinic D...I also wanna know if anyone has similar experience like me. Pte patient but seen at clinic D. Heard clinic D is a public clinic. Initially wanted to change doc very much coz doc seems boring and dont like clinic D and i have always prefer Mt. A . But during my last visit, I kinda like my doc coz he sensed my unsureness to remove my baby when no heartbeat was detected and took the extra time and effort to do thru 2 more scans in the room when his q was so long outside. He even asked my hubby to see the scan on the screen (kinda take a last look of baby) before he got my acknowledgement and scheduled me for the op.

Thinking back, I think he already knows something was not right on the onset and even tho im in my early stage (wk 3 to 6), my apptm w him was once every 2 weeks. He also keep reminding me during all my visits to admit to a&e if I have bleeding. He also always looked shock when I told him I have no bleeding or pain. He just doesn't want to give me the unnecc anxiety when there is still a lil hope until baby really no heartbeat. So pte suite or not doesnt really matter much since my doc is not bad afterall...but just very curious over the treatment for diff classes of patient in Kandang Kerbau Hospital.

Worthy Lady
    Mxlo, feeling much better now. Hope this evening wont start again...

Funny, my bleeding stop for awhile and start again..sometimes alot, sometimes very little...anyone has similar experience?

Worthy Lady
    Yukki, hve you tried drinking yumeishu 养命酒? It's nice and has a sweet taste...you may wanna try that instead. Im drinking it now and I like the taste...but can only drink a small cup...sometimes i find it so shiok that I wanna drink more

Worthy Lady
    Actually I think when ML, dont think too much of having baby... the least you think you more it will come. Most of my friends who got kids all say so...

Im so eager for my next cycle to come ...

Mxlo oh 24 per pop? Ouch. But well, all for good cause.

Lol water gush out? Then you should be prepping yourself not pad but diaper. Hee.

RD, good that you've found a gynae you're comfy with. So are you paying pte rate seeing him? That'll be strange indeed. I mean I like pte suite because it's huge and comfy and the system there is quite good. Other than I like my gynae.

Can't remember. ...did I ask if your gynae ask you to take a break for a cycle or two before resuming trying to concieve?

RD , after my dnc, I was bleeding like normal af and I didn't experience any cramping discomfort.

How many days have you been bleeding?

Red dates...oo i dont know about yomeishu..maybe i need ask traditional chinese medicine doc if i cn take ...kekeke...
    But sometimes when bd...very normal to tink of having baby lei...dont know hw to control...lol...

Mxlo oh 24 per pop? Ouch. But well, all for good cause.

Lol water gush out? Then you should be prepping yourself not pad but diaper. Hee.
    Oh yeah!! So better do your job, pill!!

Because sinseh said so....so i really thot water gush out ....wore the biggest pad 40cm one....next day woke up saw only 2 yellow streaks nia....KAOZZZ waste my pad....My hubby also say why not just wear diaper.....lucky did not wear...waste my money....but i dont know the later days how....because now only 2nd day!