Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; red dates if i am not wrong, after mc or dc you have to rest your body for at least ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

red dates if i am not wrong, after mc or dc you have to rest your body for at least a cycle...because we have not fully recover and if we get preggie so soon, the concern is the baby might be weak. It is always good to let your body rest for a while....

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail, I have been paying pte rate ...hmmm...weird right?

Have been bleeding non stop since last wed...

Going back to work on next Tue, feel very sian...gonna face those kpo colleagues and resuming my hectic lifestyle again...

Worthy Lady
    Yukki, if your sinseh think it's ok for you to take yumeishu, you start fr a small bottle first...im case you dont like it...

Ntuc sells smaller bottle..big one $60+, medium one $40+, sometimes even got small one that bundled with big one...the small one is quite cute tho

Worthy Lady
    Mxlo, im thinking of resting too but the feeling of waiting seems very helpless...

Read some online article that ppl got preg 4 wks after mc...so envious...cant wait for the day that I can announce the arrival of my baby to everyone...

Everyone jia you k! This day will come for everyone here...Think we all just have to be persistent!

Worthy Lady
    Yukki,

Sometimes I really didn't think coz some old birds kept telling us to enjoy the ML process and baby will come naturally...

I had dnc in aug12. Did one month of confinement. (I was lucky my company gave me one month paid leave. I'm very touched by my management gesture). In nov12 I was found with bfp again but on xmas day I passed out the sac (at first scan my gynae already told me 50 50 chance because the shape of the sac wasn't right. I was already preparing for the worst).

My inlaws think I should have waited longer in between the two bfps. I wait one year already still nothing l.e

Anyway, just remember things happen when we least expect it. Sometimes there is just no real fool-proof formula in getting a bfp. Some people just are plain lucky I choose to think! Keep our mind free....if it's meant to be, it will come no matter how you avoid it.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 13-11-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Red dates..now i can only pray for this cycle to end faster then embark on my bd with hub...though i really wish for an early bday pressie before dec...which is hope to get a bfp...n that will be e best pressie in tis world... =p

Worthy Lady
    Yukki,

Hope your bday wish will come true!

Red dates, thanks a lot for the wishes... ^^

I also hope everyone can 'graduate' and be mummy soon! And we can discuss about pregnancy and baby stuffs... =)

Quote Originally Posted by red dates View Post
    Mxlo, im thinking of resting too but the feeling of waiting seems very helpless...

Read some online article that ppl got preg 4 wks after mc...so envious...cant wait for the day that I can announce the arrival of my baby to everyone...

Everyone jia you k! This day will come for everyone here...Think we all just have to be persistent!
    Relax dear....first and foremore must get your body in good shape then our womb can be a good home for the baby....

LET'S hope everyone get BFP for Xmas pressie!

I have a colleague who shared with me this, she had to abort her 1st baby becos no heartbeat then doc told her not to get preg becos she is going to be fertile..in the end she did get preg with the 2nd one very soon, less than 3 mths...BUT her pregnancy not stable, keep bleeding and doc have to give her jab in the butt every week until she is 8 mths plus...and per jab is S$60 and until her butt so sore!

Quote Originally Posted by yukki View Post
    Red dates, thanks a lot for the wishes... ^^

I also hope everyone can 'graduate' and be mummy soon! And we can discuss about pregnancy and baby stuffs... =)
    Yukki jia you, Yukki jia you, Yukki jia you!!

Yukki: hey gal, me too!!! when we bd, I cant help but keep thinking about babies too!!!! even ''seen'' babies all around when we r ''hard at work'' hahhhahha.. think I m goin baby crazy.. and yeah, I know what others have been saying bout not think bout it just relax during bd, but you r so rite! how not to think! esp when we( meaning all the ladies who r trying to concieve here..) r all so ready to have 1 of our own with our loving hubby...

sometimes, I wish God wld just do the rite thing and bestowed us with a child coz I believed the child will def recd lotsa lotsa love.. but sigh, if only things work the way we wish...

Red dates: dont worry about goin back to work to face kpo pple, coz I dont think they are dat insensitive to the extent of pressing for details for you r already so sad and so sian about your loss. If they probe, just smile and shrugged and say you dont wish to talk about it and you r feeling better Thank you very much! I am sure the kay poh-ness will stop there..

As for you paying pte rates thingy, you can check with your hos or your doc and see what they say, coz I too think if you r paying pte suite, then what the freak r you doin at clinic D!!!! I mean pte rates not cheap man!

Yukki: and also, I really wish we can all get preggie, and talk and share about our pregnancy journey and stuffs.. sigh.. think we are somewhat the same... I am so with you on that, baby!

Mxlo: oh my, $60 p/jab for every week comes up to bout 240 p/month.. n those gynae check up fees and all not taken into account yet.. poor thing, I did a rough calculation and I was thinking your colleague's preggy sure seem ''chor''....

Seeing a gynae in "norm" condition already is rather costly is Sg. My mom never seen a gynae once until she needed to pop!

Anyway gynae expenses for a pregnancy is just the beginning

Dragontail: totally agree! yeah, frm the time one tested bfp 1st gynae visit till the popping out day, the expenses is dont go think bout it...

but then such costs are unavoidable esp in cases lk mine, they now labeled it as ''precious pregnancy''

Dragontail: gal, you now in your 2ww yeah? as for me I dont know if its a 2ww for me or what coz today is lk CD15..

Maq, my sinseh also thinks my next bfp, if ever, should be a super careful one. She thinks I should ask gynae to give me home rest. I did talk to my boss about it before. May take rest during 1st trime at least.

Usually how long is your cycle? When was your last bd? I do hope you're in 2ww too!

Maqisa...yesh ..but for me tis cycle still too early to judge..however i will jia you ...
    But maybe take it more easily tis time ... kekekeke...

Dragontail: well, I bd-ed last nite.. heeheehee coz we feel like it doin it... my cycle is like 25~28 days, but after the D&C, been a bit off, so I am a bit confused by my cycle.. see how this month.. coz last month my af came a bit late.... so its not in a limbo betwn 2ww and trying to concieve, hahahhahaa!!!!! seriously, ever since I got into this baby making mode, my body start to act all funny and weird... or perhaps I m paying more attn. than usual... sigh...

share something with you, my mom's friend's daughter also went thru 2 MC till she had her baby gal eventually. Now she's preggie again with no. 2. Dragontail, I think your sinseh correct if you r preggie, must really be super careful and its so nice your boss understand... if I had a bfp, I think I will worry 24hr coz of the previous MC... think I prolly too afraid to see Gynae even coz I m so scared its another blighted Ov... (pui! pui! choy choy choy, dai gek lai xi!)

Yukki: yipe yipe, as long as we think we WILL be blessed with our very own baby, we CONFIRM get there! I was never this On about trying for 1 until last yr end... thou i was so envious of those preggy ladies i see at the mall around my place, i keep telling myself, i will get there. i dont know how but i think i will somehow. and so's you, Dragontail, Red Dates, Mxlo, Rainbow, poohy

Maqisa...i also believe we can make it there ...me also will envy whenever i see preggie ladies and little babies...awwwww...i also have the feeling i'm alrdy ready for a baby.. to love and care for the baby with all i have... ^^