Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Page 74 of 912 FirstFirst ... 24 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 124 174 574 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 22794
Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Naangfaa Actually except for my direct family members and close friends, no one noes I'm preggy.. I ...

Quote Originally Posted by Naangfaa View Post
    Actually except for my direct family members and close friends, no one noes I'm preggy..

I have been trying so long so if anything happens to my pregnancy (choy!) at least I won't have to face sooooo many insensitive pple! But yea! 10yrs is a long period of time...natural conception?
    i dont dare ask much because was from my hubby's side. but i think it is natural.

Wah the Gucci bag suddenly become the lucky blessing heez hope it really brings us all the cert to graduate

@TVH OMG! i can imagine her embarrassment man!! When I had my knee operation, I had all these students touching my knee like some exhibit like that! Wah damn malu for your friend.. I must remember to say no to students!heheh!

@quincy she must be so elated! I had a friend who tried for 7 yrs, finally conceived after she took a year leave frm.work!

Naangfaa - did you just conceive ie jan 2013 or you have already popped?

Dragontail - I also wanna go for stroll and my poor dog has been cooped up at home for 2 days... But sky is super dark...

@littlej I just tested positive on 19Jan. Started feeling nauseous a week before but tested negative on 12th Jan. Gynae can't tell my EDD coz I forgot when was my last mense as it had never been regular and I had history of polyps, major cramps etc!=/

Imperial Concubine
    Quincy...yup I think I ovulated...but didn't try this month since it was a surprised. Hopefully af comes in 2 weeks and I can start trying again!

you know the stress part is...all the comments came from my closest family...immediate parents and siblings. sigh......

Wah prayinghard also bfp! Woohoo snake year good for this forum huh! Jia you everyone

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

@shez, so what was your temp from CD7 till 2 days ago, before the jump? Typically, the LP is +/- 0.5 degrees celcius from FP temps.

I am starting to get lazy on bbt, which to me, is a good thing! Because I have been quite obsessed with bbt that I make sure I wake up every single day at the same time, or close to it. Now (and also I can't really sleep through the night past week so I know my bbt wont be that accurate), I only measure when I feel like it, especially at follicular phase. At this phase, the temps aint that important. Last time I measured diligently one. I will only start to be more bbt-serious when I think ovulation is coming. Finally I'm learning to let go abit :P
    Last edited by Dragontail; 12-02-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Worthy Lady

prayinghard

congrats !! it does seem like a Positive to me... there is no such thing as false positive, only false negatives
    better see a gynae soon... happy for you !!!

Female Attendant

hello everyone here in this chatgroup!

i'm a newly wed last year , planning to trying to concieve this year while trying to study & work at the same time. hope to learn from all of you (both undergrads and postgrads hehe).
    i intend to visit Dr Su from bukit batok to regulate my body as I feel that my "factory" is rather weak & probably less likely to get pregnant

Ziryngirl, welcome. Am sure you'll graduate from trying to concieve soon good luck!

Imperial Concubine littlehamster's Avatar

Shez: these few days weather very cold, my bbt also didn't rise as high after O. you do FF? Paste your chart n see see

Keep the good news coming in ladies it's going to be a good year for all of us and Im gonna need all the luck or else those elders will asking the same silly question again next year..

Welcome ziryngirl.. You can start by taking folic acid which is essential for spinal and brain development or you can take multi vitamins like Blackmore Conceive Well.

Female Attendant

thanks Dragontail and superwomancgy yup, i bought some folic acid from guardian last month and been consuming 10mg daily but i have not't been taking it regularly. Is Blackmore more effective than folic acid? I'm wondering if there are any side effects from over-consumption of the folic acid but i guess shouldn't be ?
    it's so tough trying to juggle work and studies already and now added pressure from the old folks to have a baby. sigh. sorry ladies if i sound very negative during this cny period but i dont't know who else i can relate my problems to.

@ziryngirl welcome
    i was from the bioscience field and i strongly urge you not to take folic acid more than what is instructed.
    i have 2 types of multivit. 1 blackmores and 1 stresstab. i have set stresstab aside and taking blackmores for now.
    occassionally i might take stresstab because i fear it goes to waste as well.
    not to worry, many of us are also facing stress from relatives to make babies here.
    my hubby is the eldest son. and he is a very fillial and dutiful son.
    so looks like i need to do my duties too

If you like to try the blackmore conceive well, you may stop your folic because the CW has sufficient folic already.

Journey of trying to concieve is already not a breeze. Dont let what that has no positive contribution destroys the fun of one

Agree with dragontail!

Imperial Concubine
    Oh this reminds me of taking the cw! Boiling lrd now ...preparing to bring to work and drink....but then I put inside fridge...okay or not?

Just back from relatives house and again so many relatives attack my sis in law. Luckily my brother is there to fight back all the aunties words. But I really feel bad for her and really understand how she feels. Even my young cousin who just given birth also seem like talking bad to her.
    Even now I also dont know how to bring out the new that I might be preg to her as i really worry she will think I trying to show off to her. I think I will just keep silent and in the meantime hope that she also can success and we enjoy the process together

Forgotten to welcome ziryngirl

Quote Originally Posted by prayinghard View Post
    Just back from relatives house and again so many relatives attack my sis in law. Luckily my brother is there to fight back all the aunties words. But I really feel bad for her and really understand how she feels. Even my young cousin who just given birth also seem like talking bad to her.
    Even now I also dont know how to bring out the new that I might be preg to her as i really worry she will think I trying to show off to her. I think I will just keep silent and in the meantime hope that she also can success and we enjoy the process together
    your bro so good.

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    Oh this reminds me of taking the cw! Boiling lrd now ...preparing to bring to work and drink....but then I put inside fridge...okay or not?
    for me i boil quantity of 2 cups and i finish it within 1 day.
    i try not to drink anything from the fridge/freezer due to my condition.

For me, I avoid food kept overnight in fridge; for LRD too. mother in law doesnt encourage that. Better to have that beverage cooked enough for a day's consumption.

Imperial Concubine
    Oh! But dont't think I can finish tonight! Oh oh.....

if you stay near me next time i come finish for you. kekekeke
    maybe tomorrow when you go to work, you leave it some place warm for some time and it will not be so cold already
    and also does your workplace have microwave?