Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Poohy it's akan datang!!! Really darker a lot tonight. If mine is like your latest one, highly tomorrow morn I ...

Poohy it's akan datang!!! Really darker a lot tonight. If mine is like your latest one, highly tomorrow morn I pee again will be positive. When did you last bd? If you didnt bd last night, I feel you can garabak garabong (lol!!!! I learnt this from one of Kumar's shows when he was in Boom Boom Room. Anyone know of that place??) tonight. It means bd l.a.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

oh oh also I was quite keen to go to the zhusheng nian nian at shuanglin temple (pls anyone knows the add?) to pray pray.. I ask hubs see if he's free this wkend... was also thinking about goin to guang yin temple to pray as well... isn't it ironic, I was never that religious thou my mom prayed to guanyin at home, and I only action and prayed when my mom asked me before I got married and moved out... as for the eggs at the temple, I'll just go and if theres some, i'll take 2 if there isn't, well, I guess its ok... not goin to go down specifically for the eggs thou.. I feel if one's sincerity is enough... but i'll def return some if I gotten bfp after praying there...

And if you want, resume bbt from tomorrow ( if you manage to find your thermometer! ). Try to catch the temp shift then at least you know there's a lil closure for that cycle, once you get elevated temps for a few days. I mean I personally dont bd a lot throughout my cycle...only super OT during fertile phase. Not very healthy ...but well...we are getting old. Haa.

boom boom room.. heeheee.. sure rem dat place coz I was dragged up stage once and also that's where I meet one of my ex... hahahhaa... (hubs just lying next to me now..) oh man, those r the days.. so young, wild and crazy and the idea of staying out late with friends seem like some kindda liberation and sleep was a waste of time then.. gosh, suddenly I feel so old and jaded...

Imperial Concubine
    Dragontail haha was thinking what were you typing! I havent bd for quite a while...did inform my hub yest to get ready! Aiyo cant imagine my notti body....when im the most stressed time...ovulate. .when I free free..nothing happened. tomorrow is my major meeting...lol.

Ya dragontail indeed has been super positive and encouraging! Thanks trying to concieve buddy!

Now waiting for my gal to sleep before we can get into action

Imperial Concubine
    about bbt thermometer. .yes I found it yesterday! Okay shall bbt again tomorrow morning...

also, when I was young I didn't think making babies so tough... and I was in a girls school frm pri to sec and we gals always like to huddle and share ''forbidden'' stuffs... ok you gals r prolly gonna gasped at how na´ve I was at that time, but I didn't really understand much about sex then and up til sec 4, I thought a man and women just sleep naked and kiss and touch and voila! a few days later she will vomit and congrats, she's preggie! hahhaha, I must admit I am very much mislead by the then Caldecott ch 8 drama...

Anyone garapak garabong tonite?

poohy: oh you had a gal already? oops I still blur blur thought you trying for your first... so how old is your little angel? lucky you... I like to hve a gal too... then I cld plait her hair and dolled her up...

last sunday I was at my mother in law's place, and my hub's bro n family was also there (as usual.. since sunday like some kindda un-official lunch gathering at his place) I was plaiting my niece's hair (she just turned 3) and guess what, she actually fell asleep while I was happily at it.. at first I was wondering wats wrong coz her head was swaying left right down down and sudden jerky movement (think drunkard fellow sitting down) I cldnt see her face coz I was plaiting her hair frm the back... so adorable... my mother in law told my hubs bro that I must be super gentle till she can actually doze off just like dat...

Maq, haha thanks gal. Many moments I did want to give up. I'm human afterall, like everyone else. I truly am happy when I see my virtual friends here graduate. It gives me hope. At the same time, I also know it's a big challenge for me because I am way past my ideal baby-bearing age.

This platform has been one of my pillars of support. No doubt most of the ladies are either no longer here or hardly posting. That aside, many of them picked me up when I was not at my best shape. I am grateful I found this forum/thread by chance!

After trying to concieve for a bit (and I dont't even think I trying to concieve long...some ladies been trying even much longer) and couple of misfortunes, I came to accept what's not mine, really will be not mine. Sometimes we question "why so unfair?". Perhaps things happen with a reason. Perhaps god (whatever is one's religion) thinks it's not time yet. So I thought hack ....just do my best...leave the rest to the one above. I mean in the end, I may never get a bfp again (anything can happen right?). Not knowing what's my ultimatum, might as well make the best out of everyday. I am already way past half my life. I have no time to feel negative ( I try my best ).
    Maqisa and soursop2014 like this.

well, as what my bro's school motto goes (used to be afflicted..) "the best is yet to be" I m sure the best time of your life is coming real soon

Thanks to you too my trying to concieve buddy Poohy!!

And Tonight garabak your husband! Lol.

Maq, I go to the temple at sin ming (near comfort cab / LTA). Every year sometime in April, it's Shen Mu Niang Niang's birthday. Got eggs to take. Big event. Wanted to return eggs but no chance so far. Bfps didnt pull through.

Ok I still dont know what's the difference between Zhu Sheng and Shen Mu Niang Niang. I just know the one I have been to is the latter.

I love to see people's bbt chart and opk! Haha very kaypo.

oh oh Dragontail side track a bit so we can forget bout this 2ww.. you rem mohd sultan? Mdm Wong?? Wong San? hahahhaa...

share share some irrelevant stuff for fun.. I met my hubs in Zouk.. I was there attending my friend's SIM bash (wasn't frm SIM thou) and hubs was there with his SIM friends too.. turns out neither of us r frm SIM and we were just there as invited guests... and since its held at zouk (the so called coolest happening place to be in then..) why friggin not...

Yes Maq we should!! Of course I remember those places!! Many memories. I had the most energy back in younger days (now complete opposite). Mdm wong, dajie, wong san, pleasure dome, spark (those both were way before mohd sultan), double o, newsroom, centro, velvet, lan kwai fong, etc. My record was 4 nights in a week. Crazy one.

I also met my other half at night spot. At dblo. Hee.

Now where's the hottest spot? Still st james or no longer?

Imperial Concubine
    Maqisa ya I have one gal...3yr old already. Been trying to concieve for 2nd one for about 2yrs? First old was thru iui.....though my hub chose to believe that its natural coz we bd before iui and after iui. Hah...

Dragontail yeah completed mission! Chop chop...

Hmm I never go those places you all mentioned. Too shy and fat and nerd to dance...haha.

Imperial Concubine
    Maqisa your bro from ACs

Wahhhh.... was it nice, poohy? Whahhaha notti notti.

Ha you both very efficient.

Perhaps do again tomorrow or Saturday morning. Iove it when bd sessions fall on fri and weekend!

Quote Originally Posted by poohy View Post
    Maqisa ya I have one gal...3yr old already. Been trying to concieve for 2nd one for about 2yrs? First old was thru iui.....though my hub chose to believe that its natural coz we bd before iui and after iui. Hah...

Dragontail yeah completed mission! Chop chop...

Hmm I never go those places you all mentioned. Too shy and fat and nerd to dance...haha.
    Poohy: mission accomplished? huh? what mission? you mean testing on your opk?

Maq, the motto is very uplifting! Will be so for all the hard working ladies here.

afflicted brother school, ACS... yeah... used to be quite mad for acs boys.. alas, but hubs frm st Andrew... beng school he say...

Imperial Concubine
    Wah haha dragontail my love life not so exciting .....buts its nice...release some chemicals out...lol...

Maqisa...mission mission...

think now is Clarke quay? hiya me also wash gold basin (Chinese translated.. hahhaha) so long never chiong already.. now only guai guai stay at home and chiong babies with my lao....

Imperial Concubine
    And yesh I also like it to fall on weekends! Think next session prob sat ...cannot do so often. Hehe

poohy: oh.. OH!! got it.. silly me, forever slow one.. aiya you mean this mission huh > i damn like this give man, its so hilarious...

Dragontail: wow!! 4 times in a week? if only my folks aint that strict with me then... back then i only dare chiong on wkend... other days i got curfew... and man, those clubs you mentioned.. newsroom... oh gosh, almost forgot bout that place but i like siam supper club thou.. and dblo.. heehheehhee went there for the cheapo super diluted cocktails.. think it was like 3 bucks or sumthing if i didn't recalled wrongly.. just super duper cheap but also super diluted..

poohy: you n hubs very quick... how did you guys... me respect respect your quick quick chop chop dont waste time just get to it action... pei fu pei fu... your lao engine very power? mine sometimes takes a while... at times i wished he wld just get it over n done with ASAP.. esp when i m not in the mood and only bd-ing for the sake of baby, i know i shouldn't focus so much on baby making during our intimate times..