Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Originally Posted by Maqisa:840277 Red dates, hahahha.. lurve your nick.. coz it'll always remind myself to go brew red dates ...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:840277
    Red dates, hahahha.. lurve your nick.. coz it'll always remind myself to go brew red dates tea.. me just brewed some..
    Haha..drink more drink more...anyway can 补血 - good for trying to concieve!

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:840281
    Red dates, are you seeing traditional chinese medicine at the moment?
    No ...shall I? Coz im afraid the med might conflict with my next dosage of clomid. My family mbrs are Chinese physicians but I never like the med so not persistent in tiao-ing my body since young...one thing that I always go against is not to blow my hair dry after shower...coz lazy and will only do it if im gg out or to work. According to traditional chinese medicine, not blowing my hair dry will also affect fertility....hmmm...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail View Post
    Mxlo, 不吃白不吃 对不对?! Hehe funni.

Maq, once a smiley is shown, it means she is going to pop out egg typically between 24-48hours. So must OT!

looks like tgif hormones are hitting the tender spot of the ladies here
    *giggles* 宁可杀错,也不能放过!

Tell me about it!! ITS FLY DAY!!!

Red dates, since your family members are Chinese physicians, then why not? Unless you are uncomfortable? At least they may detect what western doctor cannot diagnose?

Neither do I like to blow dry hair. Unless I need to go out soon too. Finds it a super chore. I can even wash and go to sleep straight away with wet hair. Oops.

My mother in law ever told me most important is to blow dry the crown. The top part of our head. Because that’s where the “cold goes in from”.

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by MXLO:840383
    Red dates, since your family members are Chinese physicians, then why not? Unless you are uncomfortable? At least they may detect what western doctor cannot diagnose?
    Kinda funny to consult family mbrs for tcc matters..hehe...maybe I shld visit 中华医院 one day..to be really effective, drink brew herbs has a faster effect... but taste awful

Worthy Lady
    *high 5* me too! And sleep with my hair wet in aircon! That introduced more "cold" into my body. ..hehe...bad habit but lazy

This sun going back to parent's plc to drink some ginseng again...I think im starting to feel heaty ...

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:840396
    Neither do I like to blow dry hair. Unless I need to go out soon too. Finds it a super chore. I can even wash and go to sleep straight away with wet hair. Oops.

My mother in law ever told me most important is to blow dry the crown. The top part of our head. Because that’s where the “cold goes in from”.

Worthy Lady
    These few days watched alot tv esp discovery home & health channel. Got show many real live birthing stories... so envious but looks scary too

I somehow dont't like to watch birthing show. I feel too much for me. I leave it to nature when it does come! Actually even thought not attending pre natal classes. I mean all our mothers also went through without. ... *food for thoughts*

Dragontail: hey, count me in as well... not dat keen in watching birthing show coz in actual fact, I m one helluva kia-si gui, I m damn afraid of pain, argh!!! so i rather avoid such shows coz i m afraid it might freak me up even more, dont wanna add on to what i already feared...

Mxlo: you like squirting??? on man... i just dont GET DAT... its like how on earth did they do dat??!!! ayhow, glaf i found another hum sup kaki... wahahahahah!!!! but then , do you realize those AV gals r quite chio? i mean most of them really got the face PLUS body and i always wonder do they really hve to do go into av line? and some even look damn demure and qing chun (pure, virginal.. yeah sure..) but when the action comes in, wa... anything and everything goes man....

actually i watched to learn how to yell in bed.... (tmi...) coz i find the av gals bed yelling (or meowing..) damn turn on and i know my hubs prefer me to be more ''vocal'' coz i m always the silently enjoyed the shiok-ness type...

Dragontail: oh yeah.. talking bout giving those pre natal classes a miss, i read frm those edd thread (dont ask why i go kay poh there.. maybe i m just weird but reading bout their bfp and preggy stuffs spurs me up and well, you may say it is like a read-only kindda motivation to me..) some went for this class and that class and i realize how little i know about today's preggy stuffs....
    Last edited by Maqisa; 15-11-2013 at 04:57 PM.

so any fri nite plan gals? hubs and i goin over to his friends place later for dinner n mj session... norm he'll be the one playing it, then he'll let me play for a while if i wanted to, as i m still a ''fee paying'' student.. norm when i play, this is his typical face> hahhahaha.. but i get bored easily so i m quite ok just watching the action...

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa View Post
    Mxlo: you like squirting??? on man... i just dont GET DAT... its like how on earth did they do dat??!!! ayhow, glaf i found another hum sup kaki... wahahahahah!!!! but then , do you realize those AV gals r quite chio? i mean most of them really got the face PLUS body and i always wonder do they really hve to do go into av line? and some even look damn demure and qing chun (pure, virginal.. yeah sure..) but when the action comes in, wa... anything and everything goes man....

actually i watched to learn how to yell in bed.... (tmi...) coz i find the av gals bed yelling (or meowing..) damn turn on and i know my hubs prefer me to be more ''vocal'' coz i m always the silently enjoyed the shiok-ness type...

OHHH man....squirting only happens in AV (i suspect some is pee, OMFG) ....We not hum sup, we only curious...LOL! AV gals not all chio lei.....but i agree some of them got face and body...but hey some boobs are fake ......if no demure and qing chun look then no guys wanna see ...

ya i learn from them too...lol!! some yell nice some yell like kenna kill or abuse....some too violent....some too disgusting....

My plan is to meet my gf for dinner and chit chat then home put clothes to wash, shower and Zzzzz

WEEKEND IS ALMOST HERE PPL!!

I love watching those birth shows.....becos I am learning what i can from there! and of cos hopefully one day i will be like them....having a precious in my arms!

Worthy Lady
    Sg is kinda boring...not many plces interest me tho...might just head to turf city for dinner with hub and part time hub...

Wanted to go orchard walk walk but did not go coz the weather played me out...thunder n such n in the end no rain. ..argh!

Omg, where you guys find those av movies?! I never watch one coz nobody jio....only chanced upon a few channels in taiwan...

I am worried moderator will ban this thread soon. Too R(A)! Ha.

I'm usually home early but today shall stay in office till hubby is ready to leave work. We wanna try this ramen restaurant near our place. After that go jalan kayu meet some friends over kopi. Though I will drink ribena instead

red dates: wa.. you good gal, dont be misled by me. me very the notti one.. hee heehhee... but watched av no need to jio one what.. just watched online.. i preferred to watched it on my own.. too awkward to watch it with hubs....

Jalan Kayu?!! hey dragontail, we frequent there too and also that's where my mother in law place is... maybe we cld someday go there for prata? Mxlo, yi qi lai too

Red dates: agree that sg is quite boring... come to think of it, its been a while since i went to Orchard... too many temptation there.. mango, zara, topshop, takashimaya, isetan, Tang (normally i like to go to Tang basement coz i am a sucker for their kitchenware.. darn auntie right..) and so much more.... me weak will power, i cant rem if theres ever once i left orchard empty handed.... prolly datz why hubs cancelled some sup cards... hianz he said me + credit cards = a very dangerous combo
    Last edited by Maqisa; 15-11-2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: typo error

Imperial Concubine

wah so much conversations going on...and so the RA!

had a very stressful day today...and imagine its my O day! aiyoyoyoyoyo....and dont think we will get into action tonight ...maybe tomorrow morning bah! hahaha. old , need to give the soldiers time to build up. my body really notti , waited until so long then give me smiley on my most stressed day.

Yo poohy, as saying goes, things always happened when we least expected it...

I actually dont think SG is boring . There are activities out there if we open up to new sights and sounds. I mean yes the grass is always greener on the other side. Yes we typically complain about this and that here. But I dont think SG is so activity-less. =)

Maq, hopefully we'll make a date there someday

poohy, since BD last night already, take a rest tonight. Tomorrow morning sounds good!!!!

Sure we can go there kopi eat prata!

Pleaseeeeeeee dont ban us, moderator. ...求求你!