Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Hmm...I guess your wkplc is at tg pagar! Coz there are a few ramen plcs that are good there...n super ...

Worthy Lady
    Hmm...I guess your wkplc is at tg pagar! Coz there are a few ramen plcs that are good there...n super long q

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:840448
    I am worried moderator will ban this thread soon. Too R(A)! Ha.

I'm usually home early but today shall stay in office till hubby is ready to leave work. We wanna try this ramen restaurant near our place. After that go jalan kayu meet some friends over kopi. Though I will drink ribena instead

Worthy Lady
    Where to find online? I super kai si kenna virus fr website one....

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:840449
    red dates: wa.. you good gal, dont be misled by me. me very the notti one.. hee heehhee... but watched av no need to jio one what.. just watched online.. i preferred to watched it on my own.. too awkward to watch it with hubs....

Worthy Lady
    I am a su_ker for nice pretty kitchenware n gadgets too! Tell you...chk out robinsons, they are starting to have more nice home deco n kitchenware....tangs n taka are my fav too! I love shopping for all these when hub are not around coz no one can stop me fr letting my creativity flows~

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:840451
    Red dates: agree that sg is quite boring... come to think of it, its been a while since i went to Orchard... too many temptation there.. mango, zara, topshop, takashimaya, isetan, Tang (normally i like to go to Tang basement coz i am a sucker for their kitchenware.. darn auntie right..) and so much more.... me weak will power, i cant rem if theres ever once i left orchard empty handed.... prolly datz why hubs cancelled some sup cards... hianz he said me + credit cards = a very dangerous combo
    Maqisa likes this.

Worthy Lady
    Jia you! Mind over body! And vent it all out during bd on your hub! Hehe...

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:840452
    wah so much conversations going on...and so the RA!

had a very stressful day today...and imagine its my O day! aiyoyoyoyoyo....and dont think we will get into action tonight ...maybe tomorrow morning bah! hahaha. old , need to give the soldiers time to build up. my body really notti , waited until so long then give me smiley on my most stressed day.

Imperial Concubine
    Wah I feel so crampy crampy today! Wonder if the eggs sre trying to come out? So much more crampy than usual.

Surely could be poohy! So did you do homework this morning or not huh?

Imperial Concubine
    Yes yes I did! Now boiling LRD...hehe..didnt go see dr wu today coz feel too crampy to walk more or go out.

Looks like your cramps quite strong! LRD also dont't drink too much if you tend to get heaty easily. Moderation is definitely fine.

My temps dropped yesterday and today (still above coverline. But lower than early part of 2ww). I'm suspecting I have progesterone issue.

Imperial Concubine
    Maybe implanting?

Ya this round quite strong. I only drink once a week...or else drink ginger tea in office when it rains

But two days dip like not implantation dip . See how's the temp tomorrow.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail: so its not good for body temp to drop? what is progesterone issue.. pardon my ignorance... me still at infant-cy stage when it comes to this, blah!
    Last edited by Maqisa; 16-11-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by red dates View Post
    I am a su_ker for nice pretty kitchenware n gadgets too! Tell you...chk out robinsons, they are starting to have more nice home deco n kitchenware....tangs n taka are my fav too! I love shopping for all these when hub are not around coz no one can stop me fr letting my creativity flows~
    yeah.. me too preferred to shop when hubs not around else he'll nag and show blacky face.. my hubs quite a thrifty guy whereas I ke-xiao at shopping malls, esp when they hve stuffs I like... bad habits, must changed, maybe it cld be my new yr resolution. but not keeping to new yr resolution also another nasty habits of mine, hahahahha

Worthy Lady
    Do you have consistent cramp or sharp pain on one side that come and stop? Coz it's the latter then cld be implanting ...take care oh!

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:840538
    Yes yes I did! Now boiling LRD...hehe..didnt go see dr wu today coz feel too crampy to walk more or go out.

Worthy Lady
    Men are practical ..on a positive side, this is call complementing each other..hehehe..

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:840577
    Quote Originally Posted by red dates View Post
    yeah.. me too preferred to shop when hubs not around else he'll nag and show blacky face.. my hubs quite a thrifty guy whereas I ke-xiao at shopping malls, esp when they hve stuffs I like... bad habits, must changed, maybe it cld be my new yr resolution. but not keeping to new yr resolution also another nasty habits of mine, hahahahha

Maq, if post o temps drop too much, could be due to some progesterone deficiency. Progesterone is like a hormone produced right after o. It helps to support a pregnancy, if any. Progesterone is the reason our body has a sustained temp hike during luteal phase. Some gynaes will boost your progesterone by giving you pills for post o.
    Maqisa likes this.

Imperial Concubine
    Hmm dragontail yar tomorrow see hows your bbt...actually last few days I stopped traditional chinese medicine med coz too busy to take. And thats when the eggs come out haha...and its like so long since I last have ewcm! Its like striking lottery.
    dont think its implanting or what since just got smiley..should be eggies trying to come out bah. Wonder if will 2 eggs come out since last month never come out? Haha

Dragontail...continue monitor your bbt for the new few days...but i do heard traditional chinese medicine doc can also prescribe post o to boost the progestrone... =)

Me also jz seen traditional chinese medicine doc on fri...now being prescribed ovulation med...need to take diligently...now bbt still below 36.5... kekekeke gonna start bd homework soon.

Wahaha i like the way you derive that, poohy. Your ovaries owe you one egg this cycle. lol.

This cycle of yours with smiley is really a good surprise. BD one last time tomorrow? Or close shop?

yukki, i reckon this post-o powder is with progesterone booster. I mean sinseh did say last sunday that I need that. When will you be o-ing you think?

Dragontail...i shld be more or less o-ing around day 13-15 of e cycle but i cannot cfm that too...oh recently i'm using the equipment that can test for ovulatiob time using saliva...

poohy: I m just curious but how do you know when you r bout to O? I mean how do you actually gauge and go test with the OPK? based on your bbt alone? coz if I didn't rem wrongly you said you were into your cd50 something day and you have not't gotten af rite?

Dragontali: oh man, hubs giving me the HUGE hints that he feel like .... wonder if we shld since I assume I m in the 2ww now... but my af last month a bit haywire so I dont even know if I m on the 2ww or what.. and the depressing thing is I dont hve ewcm this month... only those clear ones after af and the lotion like ones.. other than dat, nope, def nothing dat remotely resemble ewcm... si bei sianz

so gals, how? to do or not to do, dat is the qns NOW....

Yukki: oh I have read bout the gadget that tested for O using saliva.. did you purchase it online? easy to use? coz I read that you gotta observe the pattern or sumthing.. I cldnt recall now...

oh oh.. me getting a wee bit paranoid again.. I bought GNC pre natal supplement and hve been taking it faithfully since, but read that blackmore conceive well gold is better woh... now a bit regret coz the reason why I didn't go for blackmore is many who tried said it had a strong smell, as I m someone who is very sensitive to smell/taste, I opt for gnc instead... aiya, maybe I shldnt read too much into it... silly me, maybe too eager for that bfp
    Last edited by Maqisa; 16-11-2013 at 11:43 PM.

Maqisa...yes that equipment you will need to observe the pattern to determine if you r fertile or not...you jist need to take your saliva and smudge it on the euipment and then see thru the telescope tingy...to see the pattern...

Maq, I think poohy tested opk because of fertile cm and maybe o-cramping?

Just do it if you both have the mood. Dont think too much . Go with the feeling.

I believe the Blackmore CW did help me one way or another during my first bfp. I am still taking it diligently. Yes it smells horrid. But trust me that you will be probably immune to it after some popping. I mean can still smell it when I consume them. But doesnt bother much anymore.