Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Fangning you need alot of rest and vit c and water!...

Fangning you need alot of rest and vit c and water!

Worthy Lady

We are trying to concieve-ing!

MXLO you can also sing "jiggle balls, jiggle balls. Now I jiggle balls. When I pee and bfp then I will stay away hey!"

Worthy Lady
    Dragontail, yalor..hope he can enlighten me..actually feel very worried and sad tonight..coz tomorrow he's gonna tell me the lab test result of my fetal..

Suddenly I miss my baby very much....

Hubby is looking fwd to try again but both of us are super worried that this might happen again...coz both of us are emotionally affected...

Shez thats a good one!! Ok thats my xmas song to him this yr! Lol

Big hugzzzz to red dates!!

RD, you decided to send the foetus for testing? Whatever is the result, you have to try ( I know it's hard, gal) to close this chapter. Or else things will be hard to move on. And remember that every pregnancy is different. I see some ladies (actually quite a lot as I've read) went thru mc but in the end popped healthy baby after baby after that.

Both of you are definitely affected by the ordeal. But you both must be emotionally ready too to try again. Honestly, you cannot carry that baggage to trying to concieve again. I suggest give yourself sometime to heal (only you will know how long you need). Fresh mind fresh start will be healthy for the trying to concieve journey.

I have closed my last two mc chapters. But it doesnt mean I have forgotten them or not have a special place in my heart. My next bfp (if ever) will never replace them. It just means new hope new blessings.

I hope you both will heal well in time.
    Last edited by Dragontail; 17-11-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Worthy Lady
    Thanks girls!

Doc said he will be sending for testing to make sure it's nothing serious.

Feel really sad when hub shared with me that he actually had many plans in mind, but he suddenly feel lost when we lost our baby.. i guess he has been pretending to be strong all this while...

Initially I thought that I had got over it during these few days but when the appointment is approaching, I actually realised I have not...sigh

明天会更好

Hugs RD. Surely it aint easy having to go through what's coming tomorrow. You both are still in mourning stage. Continue going through it together with your man and be each other's pillar of support. For me, I just cried all the time back then. But it's ok because I knew I would heal eventually.

Take good care!

Worthy Lady
    Thank you Dragontail for the support!

Thanks everyone for yr advice... have take a big juicy orange in e evening and a packet of milk. Hope it can cure it soon.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Red dates: dont fret so much over tml's report ok.. as what dragontail said, mc is pretty common as stat revealed that 1 in 4 pregnancy ends up in mc... but most still goes on to hve a healthy pregnancy later on... everything's goin be ok, just know that you have a great n loving hubs whos with you all the way...

me feeling quite weird, coz my left side pelvis now experiencing a very light sharp pain-like feeling, and just now while at the mall, I felt this funny crampy-like feeling over tummy... the left side pain not that type of pain that wld send alarm bells ringing but it comes on and off.. right now, I m experiencing it, cld felt it more esp when I m lying tummy down on my bed (using laptop..)

I worry coz wonder if its something bad...

actually this paranoia stems frm a very horrible news I heard today at my in laws place. my father in law has just been diagnosed with cancer (of the blood, not leukemia but another rare type of cancer of the plasma cell..) doc said he has bout 3-7 yrs left... hubs was pretty down.. was talking to my father in law and he said something which makes me even sadder.. he said to me: " I wish I m able to get to see A(my hubs name) n your kids someday..."

i m having mixed feelings rite now as everything happens so sudden and quick.. the horrid news didn't sink into hubs till later n when we got home, he just told me quietly that he felt very sad and thinks life's so unpredictable (and somewhat cruel too)

Big hugzzz maqisa!!

I guess life has always been unpredictable....so treasure and spend more time with your father in law.....

When i am down or something not going well, although i am not a Christian but I have always like this prayer and I pray to my God....and so I would like to share this with all of you here..

God grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change;
    courage to change the things I can;
    and wisdom to know the difference.

Some days will be joyful and other days will be painful. Through it all, life is worth every moment.
    Some experiences will be frustrating and others will be exhilarating. Choose to see the positive value in all those experiences, and to grow stronger with each one.
    On some days the sunshine will feel delightfully warm and on other days the wind will be bitterly cold. Yet every day, each feeling can make you feel more richly alive.

The future may at times appear bright and at other times seem to be deeply troubling. Whatever the case, you can always make the very best of the time you have, as it comes.

Life will always have its ups and downs. Instead of making a judgment about every experience, make the choice to embrace it all.
    See each day as an opportunity to grow stronger, more capable and more thankful for life’s limitless possibilities. Use each day to bring the best of those possibilities into being in new, unique and meaningful ways.

— Ralph Marston (my fav daily quotes author)

Worthy Lady
    Masq, hugz.

My mum was dignosed with blood disorder too and even went thru chemo. That period was the hardest for our family and her illness was also quite rare. It dragged for years and then doc cant do anything except to change her marrow. My uncle was found suitable and did yhe transplant. Now 2 yrs later, she is almost recovered. .tho still need to go for review quite often. This is her 2nd life and she owe it to our strong family support and the med team. Her doc never gave up on her...

I recommend your in law to visit singapore general hospital...they have a strong team of experts there!

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk ya *hugz

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:840848
    me feeling quite weird, coz my left side pelvis now experiencing a very light sharp pain-like feeling, and just now while at the mall, I felt this funny crampy-like feeling over tummy... the left side pain not that type of pain that wld send alarm bells ringing but it comes on and off.. right now, I m experiencing it, cld felt it more esp when I m lying tummy down on my bed (using laptop..)

I worry coz wonder if its something bad...

actually this paranoia stems frm a very horrible news I heard today at my in laws place. my father in law has just been diagnosed with cancer (of the blood, not leukemia but another rare type of cancer of the plasma cell..) doc said he has bout 3-7 yrs left... hubs was pretty down.. was talking to my father in law and he said something which makes me even sadder.. he said to me: " I wish I m able to get to see A(my hubs name) n your kids someday..."

Worthy Lady
    The fetal result is out and it's normal. I maybe having some infection fr the ops so still gonna be on med. The sad news is my womb lining is even thinner after the surgery....am really worried that this might affect conceiving....

Doc say can only try after cny (2nd cycle) but im still very worried. ...

Quote Originally Posted by red dates View Post
    The fetal result is out and it's normal. I maybe having some infection fr the ops so still gonna be on med. The sad news is my womb lining is even thinner after the surgery....am really worried that this might affect conceiving....

Doc say can only try after cny (2nd cycle) but im still very worried. ...
    HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...look at positive side, "tiao" your body 1st and make your womb a good house for your baby to live comfortably...then you will have healthy baby....take this time to heal emotionally as well.

We are all here, my dear....muarks!

Red dates Mxlo: thks for the comforting words.. we prayed he will be strong enough to endure those upcoming treatment, as he also suffers frm high blood pressure.

Red dates: i was wondering at which weeks did you lose your previous pregnancy? coz for mine, i didn't even had a result like that, or was it because mine didn't even had a fetal to begin with...

Red dates: the womb linning can be build back slowly just make sure you takes all the nutritious stuffs

mxlo: your cleansing period coming to an end right? any plans to start ''production''?

Worthy Lady
    During the treatment phase, he needs to have alot of will power to go thru it. All the throwing out and discomfort and seeing my mum turned thinner everyday was very sad..in fact, very draining. But rem dont show your emotion in front of patient coz they can get very demoralised seeing family mbrs feel sad. For my family, we took turns and rotate our duties among one another, including my uncle and aunties. Dont lose hope, singapore general hospital really has very good doc and we always think that the med team has done a really good job. My mum was seeing dr ling fr hemo ctr @ singapore general hospital, in case your father in law wld like to see her. My mum used to visit NUH but unless. *pat on your back* be strong, esp your hub...

I lose my baby at wk 8 and doc said it kinda stopped growing at around wk 7. At wk 8 there is no longer any heartbeat. The lab test did not discover any malicious tissue, just pregnancy tissues.

Waited for 2hrs and managed to see doc at 1.30pm + today (famished)...in the midst of his consultation, he got called away twice for ops..but at least he did not rush thru my consultation. I think this doc doesnt need to take lunch one..only see him grabbed a drink and rushed back to his room to continue his consultations...

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:840991
    Red dates Mxlo: thks for the comforting words.. we prayed he will be strong enough to endure those upcoming treatment, as he also suffers frm high blood pressure.

Red dates: i was wondering at which weeks did you lose your previous pregnancy? coz for mine, i didn't even had a result like that, or was it because mine didn't even had a fetal to begin with...

Worthy Lady
    Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:840992
    Red dates: the womb linning can be build back slowly just make sure you takes all the nutritious stuffs
    My lining is already quite thin even before preg...so sad...he also asked me not to take blackmore or folic until I stop bleeding. Sigh...gona put all the good stuff away in the meantime ...

Red dates: i feel you.. i know it is extremely hard esp when you cld see the embryo n detect heartbeat... sometimes i thk god mine was nothing to begin with coz it makes letting go much easier. Gal, right now, since you cant do much but to wait for bleeding to stop, just dont focus too much on watz over, hapy tots ok. that's the most impt. and staying happy do makes trying for your next easier. datz what i m doing now. of coz sometimes i do tend to dwell on my failed pregnancy ( i mean it happened really recently, so i cant helped but think of those what if's...) but i didn't allow myself to think too much, i told myself its fated. hubs didn't really talk bout it n i m glad he didn't. i guess he knows i m the emotionally fragile n mentally not strong type so he's doing whatever he cld to steer me away frm the watz past.