Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Red dates: thks for the infor regad singapore general hospital. my father in law with singapore general hospital too. but his is the rare form of ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Red dates: thks for the infor regad singapore general hospital. my father in law with singapore general hospital too. but his is the rare form of cancer (doc said its not leukemia) of the blood and its incurable. he has lost bout 20kg and he has yet to start chemo... to be honest, things r not optimistic.

Red dates i believe you shld be younger than me, rite.. so compared to me, you have an added advantage of time. and as we all know, time is crucial in trying for a baby.

Red dates: and i am so happy your mom is ok now. i mean my mom is very very impt to me so i m so happy your mom on the road to recovery...

Red dates: my hubs def stronger than me (emotionally). hes the super calm coolcat whereas i m the one who always tends to let my heart rules my head..

Maqisa not yet...last capsule is wed nite! Must go back traditional chinese medicine to review on Saturday. My traditional chinese medicine say cannot try yet.

RD, hope you are feeling a little better tonight...

Listen to your doc and let your body and mind rest until jan/feb next year. Did you ask him how you can thicken the lining during the next few months(either food/supplement/treatment)?

By the way, I know of someone whom has thin lining. Her gynae told her so. She is going to pop a boy in just a couple of months!

dragontail: r you kindda excited with the 2ww now?

Haha Maq... not really because I do feel my AF is around the corner. Me on 9dpo. Started to feel af cramping (typical at this time of the cycle). And BBT is not pretty looking. I will buy something too when AF shows. :P

Worthy Lady
    Thank you thank you! Let all jia you together!

Quote Originally Posted by MXLO:840990
    Quote Originally Posted by red dates View Post
    The fetal result is out and it's normal. I maybe having some infection fr the ops so still gonna be on med. The sad news is my womb lining is even thinner after the surgery....am really worried that this might affect conceiving....

Doc say can only try after cny (2nd cycle) but im still very worried. ...
    HUGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...look at positive side, "tiao" your body 1st and make your womb a good house for your baby to live comfortably...then you will have healthy baby....take this time to heal emotionally as well.

We are all here, my dear....muarks!

Worthy Lady
    My hub too..but sometimes I find him irritating....and prefer to be left alone....nowadays my mother in law comes over rather frequently to check on what med im taking..sigh. ..feeling stressed but dont dare to tell hub

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841022
    Red dates: i feel you.. i know it is extremely hard esp when you cld see the embryo n detect heartbeat... sometimes i thk god mine was nothing to begin with coz it makes letting go much easier. Gal, right now, since you cant do much but to wait for bleeding to stop, just dont focus too much on watz over, hapy tots ok. that's the most impt. and staying happy do makes trying for your next easier. datz what i m doing now. of coz sometimes i do tend to dwell on my failed pregnancy ( i mean it happened really recently, so i cant helped but think of those what if's...) but i didn't allow myself to think too much, i told myself its fated. hubs didn't really talk bout it n i m glad he didn't. i guess he knows i m the emotionally fragile n mentally not strong type so he's doing whatever he cld to steer me away frm the watz past.

Worthy Lady
    My mum's had blood disorder and over the yrs it turned her marrow to fibre and cldnt produce anymore blood. Not leukemia too and doc also said not optimistic too (50% chance) but now she is ok. Maybe can ask the doc if changing bone marrow helps...

After my mum's episode, it make me very motivated to donate my baby's cord blood in future...at least can help save someone's life and give ppl another chance to live

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841023
    Red dates: thks for the infor regad singapore general hospital. my father in law with singapore general hospital too. but his is the rare form of cancer (doc said its not leukemia) of the blood and its incurable. he has lost bout 20kg and he has yet to start chemo... to be honest, things r not optimistic.

Worthy Lady
    Heard raspberry tea leaf helps but dont know true or not....

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:840992
    Red dates: the womb linning can be build back slowly just make sure you takes all the nutritious stuffs

Worthy Lady
    Im 30..not young ..really regretted not starting earlier...

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841024
    Red dates i believe you shld be younger than me, rite.. so compared to me, you have an added advantage of time. and as we all know, time is crucial in trying for a baby.

Worthy Lady
    your father in law will be fine...help me convey to him to jia you!

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841027
    Red dates: and i am so happy your mom is ok now. i mean my mom is very very impt to me so i m so happy your mom on the road to recovery...

Big hugzzz maqisa.... lets jia you together. ..

Worthy Lady
    Thanks Dragontail!

I hope so too! Doc asked me to see him in 6 wks then chk on the lining again...if everything ok he will prescribe another med for me to induce ovulation...he said clomid wld thin my lining. With all that, i can only try after cny...hope I can still catch a horsey baby...

Hub sounded sian when I told him that the trying starts after cny..I wonder he feels sian bcoz need to wait so long to try again or he thot we can only start bd after cny (since he hasnt bd w me since aug/sep ...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:841036
    RD, hope you are feeling a little better tonight...

Listen to your doc and let your body and mind rest until jan/feb next year. Did you ask him how you can thicken the lining during the next few months(either food/supplement/treatment)?

By the way, I know of someone whom has thin lining. Her gynae told her so. She is going to pop a boy in just a couple of months!

Worthy Lady
    Starting work tomorrow! Feeling sian...coz im sure ppl will ask ans I have to explain to many ppl..thanks to my boss who spread the news....argh!

My hub too..but sometimes I find him irritating....and prefer to be left alone....nowadays my mother in law comes over rather frequently to check on what med im taking..sigh. ..feeling stressed but dont dare to tell hub
    maybe she's just concerned and worried about you... coz you r at now resting at home while your hubs was working so she prolly wanted to make sure all's well while you r alone. and yes, you r dealing it great by not kicking up an unnecessary fuss bout it with your hubs... unless your mother in law goes overboard with hurting words... else, dont read too much into it and appreciate her yi fan hao yi....

Starting work tomorrow! Feeling sian...coz im sure ppl will ask ans I have to explain to many ppl..thanks to my boss who spread the news....argh!
    you know i just dont get pple... they tend to indulge in other's misery and derives some kindda perverted 'high' outta it... as what i hve came across once: everyone loves a tragedy, as long as it doesn't happened to them..'

i dont know bout the raspberry tea leaves though theres quite a no of positive reviews. BUT, i did read that the raspberry fruit is very good in promoting fertility... but in sg quite hard to find... maybe i might go look for it again in cold storage..

Worthy Lady
    Precisely, I requested my boss to keep it hush hush when I was still less than 3mths preg coz I.pan tang hut she went around telling ppl...now.i.mc she also went around telling. .. hub is actually kinda piss w her...

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841080
    you know i just dont get pple... they tend to indulge in other's misery and derives some kindda perverted 'high' outta it... as what i hve came across once: everyone loves a tragedy, as long as it doesn't happened to them..'

Worthy Lady
    Yalor..I.know.she is yi fan hao yi so I just keep quiet ...my mother in law has a habit of thinking she is a medical expert at times such that hub and I thought is kinda funny...hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841079
    maybe she's just concerned and worried about you... coz you r at now resting at home while your hubs was working so she prolly wanted to make sure all's well while you r alone. and yes, you r dealing it great by not kicking up an unnecessary fuss bout it with your hubs... unless your mother in law goes overboard with hurting words... else, dont read too much into it and appreciate her yi fan hao yi....

Worthy Lady
    I never like to eat fresh Rasberry coz it's sour. Think the tea shld be ok...did some research and found that it helps in fertility and birthing (quicker)..maybe we all can try since it's good for conceiving. ..

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841081
    i dont know bout the raspberry tea leaves though theres quite a no of positive reviews. BUT, i did read that the raspberry fruit is very good in promoting fertility... but in sg quite hard to find... maybe i might go look for it again in cold storage..

Heard raspberry tea leaf can be bght at cedele. you can also try those organic shops. I know 1 is in united sq basement.

mxlo: where's cedele? me abit sor-ku when it comes to all this organic or new-agey food n stuff