Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail: so if af never show by this wkend, wld you be leaping for joy?...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Dragontail: so if af never show by this wkend, wld you be leaping for joy?

Dragontail: r you ordering your opk strips online? coz i thinking if i failed again, might resort to opk. thinking of using those cheapies then maybe ask you gals to see see for me coz i first timer using opk. for idiots like me, i did consider clear blue but the price... i heart pain, somemore i might mess up the testing days n waste it.. so maybe start with cheapies one.. least for practice sake i dont feel so heart pain.. think get in bulks worth it.. can lobang if you buying? but i wish both of us NEVER need to buy any

Maq, hahah love your positivity for me. Of course I will be. But I already just now bought pads from watsons and ate sashimi for lunch. Ha!

Yes I buy opk cheapies from taobao. I'm not sure about other webbies but mine always come with free mini cups to pee in. Very convenient especially when I am in office. Put everything in a small pouch and can throw everything into the sanitary bin when done.

But my last supply was from a china pharmacy (I was there a month ago). No free cups though.

My sis carries my taobao loots when she comes to SG home (she lives there now). Will let you know when I do order next time and see when she is back!

Worthy Lady

thanks lots dragontail for your contact, i will go google.

poohy, you r doing ivf at Kandang Kerbau Hospital? May i know the reason? thanks for the info on red bean. i hope just drinking helps cos i dont't like eating red bean. will make and see how it goes. anything natural is good

Maqisa, I bght opks from someone here, they got website one. Delivery very fast like the next day using AM mail. But no cups provided.

Rainboww my frend ivf doc is Dr. Steven Teo from clinic D Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Hers one cycle strike . Got twins. you might want to check this doc out.

http://bbshop01.blogspot.sg/?m=1

Bght cheap opks here.

I have blood tinged dangling cm again I really think my af is coming because of familiar af cramp but I dont expect to see blood till this sat. I never really had mid cycle spotting. This cycle with start of traditional chinese medicine is getting very strange. I hope my inside is ok. Gotta ask sinseh this sunday.

lets hope its spotting with some good news!

Spotting with good news!!!!!

Worthy Lady
    Am really gonna time awhile to recover before trying..coz im also down with headache n sore throat too...ewww...think my health deteriorates quite alot after the episode. ..

Quote Originally Posted by poohy:841142
    RD- do rest well before you try again. Although CNY sounds far away, but actually its just 2-3mths away!
    raspberry tea leaf- you can go holland & barrett shop (city squaremall/ vivocity) to get. Cedele also have (great world city have)

wah just now i sneeze too hard and i get a sharp pain on my left ovary! ouch!!!! i'm coming down with sore throat and flu....=(

Worthy Lady
    I came across pre seed while waiting for my med yest...so bot 1 to try n did not know it's $30+...hur hur...nvm ka, a long as it helps n who cares how much right. ..

Saw some chim chim tubes in the box n I really wonder how it is used man....poke n inject the love in? Hmmmm.....hehe

Big hint!!! I love hints! Big or small also like!

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841176
    is the d&c recent? if recent, then haywire af is like dat.. mine is timming all sala after my Aug d&C. sept ok, then oct dragged till cd30 plus day.. so i also anyhow bd-ed for this month.. like every week bd-ed at least twice.. no indication of ewcm, so i use the gooey pre seed, slyly coz hubs dont like but i spend so much for it, bu yong bai bu yong, heeheehee, cheapo talk.. and last nite still bd coz hubs giving major hints...

Dragontail: hahahha i AM thinking of the notti term for LP man... like lan p.... oops

Worthy Lady
    Rainbow, stay on! We can share pointers n encourage one another. ...

Quote Originally Posted by rainboww:841147
    hiya ladies.. i have mia-ed. cos i m thinking of getting out of trying to concieve-ing. its sure looks like ivf is the only option for me. plus its not a guaranteed success!
    anyway, i m already in cd2! i think i have terrible lining after dnc and defective LP as a result! so ivf won't work cos ivf doesn't help in lining only on eggs.. sad sad.

Maq, take care k.. hugs to you.

red date, you sound like you just had dnc not too long. just let your womb heal. its important. anyway my gynae only gave me go ahead after 3 mths of af.

poohy and dragontail, good lucky!

Worthy Lady
    Im seeing dr steven teo in Kandang Kerbau Hospital...he is a consultant of reproductive medicine tho....i find him very patient ...

Quote Originally Posted by rainboww:841184
    Anyone knows any good fertility doc? Not necessary ivf

Worthy Lady
    Me too! Im seeing Steven Teo! My clomid also 1 cycle strike but i 不争气 cant keep the baby..

Fr his queue, he is seeing many patients. Think he is kinda up and coming in Kandang Kerbau Hospital...if im not wrong he just got promoted to consultant coz my consultation fee just increased by $10..from assoc consultant fee to consultant fee...

you may find him no nonsense in the beginning but eventually he is ok when he sees you more often...dont be deceived by his look (he looks young) but my hub and I find him very "zai"

Quote Originally Posted by MXLO:841286
    Maqisa, I bght opks from someone here, they got website one. Delivery very fast like the next day using AM mail. But no cups provided.

Rainboww my frend ivf doc is Dr. Steven Teo from clinic D Kandang Kerbau Hospital. Hers one cycle strike . Got twins. you might want to check this doc out.

Worthy Lady

Thanks all! Ok i will check dr steven teo.

dragontail, you r around dpo9/10? Could br implantation spotting.. you just monitor k? Anyway positive things can happen when we least expect. good luck!

Maqisa you can get raspberry leaf tea at cedele.
    I have been drinking it. Not bad but a bit ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:841081
    i dont know bout traspberry tea leaves though theres quite a no of positive reviews. BUT, i did read that the raspberry fruit is very good in promoting fertility... but in sg quite hard to find... maybe i might go look for it again in cold storage..

RD, use the syringe like thing of the preseed like a tampon. Can ask hubby to do it for you. Can be part of the uh hmm foreplay mah. Otherwise, can still apply externally like any other lubricant.

You mentioned your health is not so well now...try to eat more por if your sinseh gives you green light. And take some multivits to boost your system too. Must take care oh.

Yes 10dpo. But I dont wish to give myself unnecessary hope because 3dpo I already had similar spotting. So this LP has been full of surprises.

My temp usually drops a day before af. So I shall see hows my Friday's temp.

Nope its a herbal tea no caffeine. I normally drink one tea bag for e whole day just keep adding hot water and drink like normal water.

Wow dragon. Me also have same symptoms when I go pee just now could it be implant bleeding....a good sign....hope its good for for us and all tcc gals jia you jia you!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:841293
    I have blood tinged dangling cm again I really think my af is coming because of familiar af cramp but I dont expect to see blood till this sat. I never really had mid cycle spotting. This cycle with start of traditional chinese medicine is getting very strange. I hope my inside is ok. Gotta ask sinseh this sunday.

Hey maqisa and all gals...sorry i'm back again...recently too bz with work till kinda shag...anw...me have started my bd homework last night...bbt haywire tis month...dont know y...kinda too high for before ovulation period as compared to previous mths...

Dragontail and fangning...hope it's good sign for both of you...
    Let's all jia you together.... ^^

Yo yukki... maybe for just this month dont read too much into your bbt thingy and just hve shioky session with hubs... I mean, I enjoy it esp when I m in the mood for it.. superb feeling, and sometimes, can even make you forget whós whos, where you r and whats goin on...

Dragontail: me just super curious.. how come you get ewcm when you r approachin af (or the af you imagine, lets hope this is the case..) coz norm shldnt there be very little cm or just sticky cm before af?

fangning: thks gal, will go check it out at cedele, and thks to mxlo now I know where dat is.. hahahha.. I AM enlightened!

Red dates: hey mine cost 40 plus!!!! bought it at guardian.. I felt like some cai tou now

Yukki: poor thing, daytime shagged by work, nitetime shagged by .... wahahahahhahhahaa....

me now having on off light tugging like feeling (is that called crampy?) at abdominal.. but my est af is next week... oh man...