Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Tgif! Kinda late ...but well it's still cool it's weekend soon. Wooo...can feel the heat from Maq. It's your pms ...

Tgif! Kinda late ...but well it's still cool it's weekend soon.

Wooo...can feel the heat from Maq. It's your pms perhaps? We all get that. Like "step on my tail you will get it". Got some time later to go for a message perhaps? Might help to ease the pms hormones a lil.

When are you supposed to be seeing red btw? Hope you did hpt too early.

I poas yesterday to make sure I aint preggie (I mean I felt pms cramps for days and also spotting) before I went for acupuncture. Bfn on 12dpo and still spotting today. Textbook wise, to expect af tomorrow but I have a feeling it's gonna be delayed. The lil scanty spotting doesn't correlate that I will see af tomorrow.

Dragontail: you da best... yeah I m very short tempered n get frustrated easily esp today. Maybe all the drillin in e house maxed out my patience... freakin tiles popped n gotta hacked up e whole livin room tiles to re do. after that to re-layed our wood floor... aiya... very bothersome coz now e dusts settled on everywhere in e house on every surface area... I
    Everythin I touched is concrete dust.

Today is my cd25. I est af in 3 days time. But shld be plus minus 1 to 2 days after dat. But last af is crazy. Arrived on Cd33! Coz norm my cycle days r 28-30 days. Rarely dat late.

Aiya then you poas too early girl!! Wait a lil more. You're surely not out yet.

And we hve been esp hardcore this month so yeah e disappointment is extremely n cruelly huge esp when I m full of expectation for this month. I guess I dont take setback very well. Datz why I hve lotsa admiration n respect for women who keep on tryin despite initial disappointment

I use clearblue. thought super sensitive can predict few days before af? Somemore I dont get sore swollen breast no implantation cramp or most imptly implantation bleeding

The war zone. And its just day 1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131122_183932.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	114840  

Hell I didnt even get those af symptoms either...

I think feeling disappointment is totally norm and even is "should be" especially we invested "more" in trying to achieve that something. But life is always not about whatwewantwewillgetit. I guess it's about how we manage the disappointment. dont't let the setback affects your day (we try). What has happened, happened. Let tomorrow worries itself.

I think everyone's body is different. I rather trust my own body (test only after missed af) than a lil plastic gadget, at this point for you.

Dragontail I read frm another forum dat one is destined to hve x no of children in life counting mc as well... after reading dat I keep having neg tots that I might not be able to conceive anymore. I m gettin all paranoid n crazy coz after readin dat I was so worried n affected that I cant sleep last nite.

Maq, let it fight its war. What has to be done, give it time to do it. Anyway cny is coming (yes time will fly during end year you bet!) and you also have to do spring cleaning what. Just nice

Gee only you and me here now. Haa.

Who asked you to read this kind of nonsense? Notti Maq. Read happy things!

Well it was under those preggy forum n e thread about zsnn.. so I just went in to take a look. There's this person who wrote in chinese did advise how to prayed at various zsnn n gave loads of advice. She or maybe he seems to know a lot bout feng shui n couples who r ttcing so I read on n gotten all worried n upset... I actually believe in ming li feng shui n stuffs so prolkt thats why I got so affected

Dragontail: yeah you r so rite.. bout the fight its own war n spring cleaning part.. I lk n I actually felt a teeny wee bit better after readin it thou I know I will be all vexed n sianz when I went out n feel all e dust everywhere... love you

*huggies Maq tight tight". We all have our bad moments. Ya know it will pass...especially after you see your living hall floor tiles nice nice and sparkly when it's done!

Some things are fated I believe. But I also heard some fate can be changed by the (good) deeds we do. I dont't like to read into them too much though. I prefer to believe good things will come when we do the "right" things and also having positive faith.

Hohoho maqisa. ...hugzzzzz.....take a day as it comes...I was like you last month when I tried damn hard but bo results...sometimes things happen when we least expect it! Be positive!

I was also down a couple of days back... but I told myself heck it ... dont want to think too much.. I kan chiong also no use, god dont give also bo bian... like what dragontail says, do good deeds and hopefully one day we will succeed.

Xmas coming ! Be merry!!

I hope itz just e kan cheoing spider in me wanting to go test early...

Imperial Concubine
    Cool relax maq...dont think so much and focus on your reno bah. your new house? Look forward to end result! And have romantic session with your hub in a nice nice house!

Oh well its nice to be busy during trying to concieve coz at least take our minds off. I now busy thinking what to buy for who. And so eager to start wrapping presents!

Momomum...uk 14-16 still smaller size than me. Think I upgraded to 18 ..sob sob...now only m&s got my sizes or tangs. And it comes with high cost $$$$

Worthy Lady
    Maq, hugz hugz! I can feel your frustration too! Neither I am any better...I feel sian in work, no drive and ppl keep asking make me wanna tear sometimes...and I have been tearing almost everyday on my back in the car...

I think I really need something to look fwd to....

Dragontail is right! Vent your frustration in spring cleaning and when you see things sparkle you might feel good fr the accomplishment...

Maybe you try to go slow on expectations now...dont stress yourself too much....

For me I just hope that I can over rule my emo soon and pick up my old self again...

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Maq *big hug* we all have our down moments.. i was like that a week or so ago hence i didn't post. super disappointed and sad and i was like you, go and read online forums and read the part about number of kids per person and that include mcs etc so i was paranoid and lost all hope cos i had mc and a chem preg before so am sad sad
    all's not lost k.. and dont't poas any more.. till af is missed ok. eat happy food or drink happy drink, best part, go shipping for new stuff to do up your place!

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

red dates, go for a mini vacation. i did that after mc. at least you can plan a vacation and have some relaxation time

Love you all poohy mxlo rainbow red dates.... you gals r my mental support.... thks for all e hugzzz.... yeah... I wont do any stoopid thing lk poas n cause unnecessary esp unwanted unhappiness n distress. I hve helluva cleanin to see to.... oh mAn

Rainbow: oh you read dat too frm sg motherhood izzit? Jin scary man

Maqisa... *hugz hugz* dont't be sad.. i know it's hard but try to preoccupy yourself with happy stuffs...maybe gg for a short trip or even retail therapy...my fav! =D

Finally my busy week ended...phew! Tis month cycle haywire...never pin hopes ...kekeke...just want enjoy my short vacation soon... =p

Hello Yukki! !

Where you heading to? Me too looking forward to holiday in jan!!