Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Watz Hsg test for?...

Watz Hsg test for?

Worthy Lady

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

dragontail, your traditional chinese medicine gives constructive feedback. my af also 3days so must be terrible
    before dnc, my af is 7 days

Mines 4 days. I read as long as first day is red type full foce shld be fine. Think we shld not read too much else we end up worryin n make things worse

Dargontail I use to have 7 to 10 days af then went traditional chinese medicine to tiao my body then improve slowly to 3 days now.

Maq, HSG is a procedure to test if one has blocked fallopian tubes. If jammed, it means one has difficulty conceiving. Surgery is needed to unblock it.

Momo, you mean your sinseh wants your af to cut down to just 3 days?

On contracy, mine says wants to up my 3-days to 7-days (or close).

rainbow, you're seeing traditional chinese medicine now too right? (sorry if I asked before and I forget). Are you also doing acupuncture?

I'm returning to my sinseh this friday again. Looks like it's a bi-weekly affair with him.

Dragontail I dare not rub becos hers have not cross 1st trimester. But I touch my colleague one who is in 2nd trimester!

I used to have 7 to 9 days menses when younger. Now about 5 to 6 days bah. 1st and 2nd is like tap on cannot stop, with cramps and clots.... my sinseh says clots no good...so need to tiao my body and perhaps to make ovulation stronger.

Hsg is to test if your inside including fallopian tube is block

me used to hve abit of clotting and brown spotting before I actually see red. after the D & C, its just red on 1st day with no clots and super heavy for 1st and 2nd day... also my period never ever gotten to 7 days. Not even in my teens.

mxlo: you r very sensible. if its me i also wont dare to do anything thou its just harmless touching of the tummy, still i wont do it coz some might mind since have not't cross the 'safe' period (1st trim) and i wldnt want to be blame shld anything happen (choy, touchwood ..)...

gals.. may i propose we move to a new thread? coz this is like too long and everytime, esp if i used my phone, its a little bit fan to go to the last page...

so how? you gals ok with moving on to a new thread and cont frm there? if not, then just remain.. its just that here abit too long already...

Worthy Lady
    Im ok. Anyway im using mummysg app and every time I just tap on the "unread" button and it just brings me to where I stopped reading.

I started my bbting as instructed by my sinseh...abit mafan but since never do before so just try try and see how my "trend line" looks like..hehe...

Tue ..everyone hang on!

me too using mummysg app....and this thread is subscribed so i just select ....

Some mummies to be actually dont like ppl to rub or touch their tummy becos I once know of someone like that, I saw her at the shopping centre then I approach her and touch her tummy, you can tell she dont like it all and then after that she told me she dislike ppl touching her tummy....so i am now more cautious especially those not over 1st trimester. And those i wanna touch, i will ask them 1st.

Red dates: haiya.. me really a big IT idiot.. am using the apps too and didn't know if tapped unread will bring me to where I last read... silly me.. still blur blur go scroll all the way to last page.. you all dont laugh at me ok.. but I am really not dat IT savvy...

Mxlo: some of these pple very the pan-tang . They scared this scared that.. shldnt preggy be a lovely process to enjoy? some gets all paranoid, believing in every known pan-teng matters and gets all upset and stressed over something they did and was thought to not do it during preggy.. wats the point? yes, certain pan-tang beliefs we still have to adhere but not over. like touching tummy, for me, I think its ok. so I dont know why this woman go black face. I wasn't even aware that preggy ladies dont like pple touching their their tummy, but I never actually want to touch their tummy in the first place, hahahahaa... so no fear of offending those kia-si type here...

just that someone I knew ''invited'' me to touch hers so I did apprehensively coz I am extra careful around preggy ladies and coz I have never been preggy myself, I also a bit scare if I touch then what if something happen coz the tummy so big and round, it kindda look intimidating to me (at that time ..hahahahha)... but if I refused, it doesn't seems nice so I just give it a ''touch and go'' wahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Worthy Lady
    The touching tummy thingy reminds me that a friend of mine actually touched mine the day before my scan. Then doc detected baby no heart beat the next day. Anyway I dont blame my friend upon hearing all these...but just something to ponder about...

A friend ever shared that it's not the matter of feeling pan tang but she felt "molested"...hahaha...I cant agree more coz I think I will feel "molested" too

Maqisa, it's the icon in the middle at the bottom. The icon that looks like a "fast fwd".

Yup about the feeling of molest I agree too. just touch when invited to bah. Haha!

me on cd4... so soon will be embarking on a new set of chiong-ing session.. actually wanted a short getaway but with the reno going on and the ton of cleaning awaiting urs truly, dont even think bout it... maybe I shld go buy some sexy lingerie wear to spice things up...

think the hush hush thing during 1st trim is true coz then no one will know and any belly touching attempt will not take place... think its just up to indiv so for me I dont request to touch or itchy hands go touch wo asking.. but if its me, I dont mind..

gals, I got a confession..

actually after I saw the witch af, I got a bit emo and pissed and I du qi and skipped my pre natal vits and folic acid for 2 days... coz I felt so sianz and so mei xing qing (no mood and super disappointed) esp when I go checked my bible (calendar) I did bd-ed on days I suspected I O (14 days before the arrival of af) and this time my stooped cd is 25.. wa bhiang! frm last month cd33 to this month cd25... as if I m not confused enuff..

did mentioned dat I was super hardworking for this month.. never been that ''On'' before.. more so then the time when I gotten the bfp! needless to say, expectation was soaring high, but I got naggin feelin it wont be it coz I dont feel preggy at all, still wont deny the hope is there... so when I see af, I was half resigned and half disappointed.. really , this conceive thing... all we need is 1 good strong spermmie at the right time.. that's all it takes, 1 shot 1 kill!

Female Attendant

Quote Originally Posted by fangning View Post
    Hi risty

I just did mine 2 weeks ago. Was nerves like shit also but all was well. The magic word is relax. I did it at Thomson Medical Center. Where you doing yrs. They will tell you what they are going to do step by step than ask you change and sleep on a flat panel. During e process they will tell you what they are doing. I feel okie during e process. Only after that around 20 min. There are some cramps. I just try to take hot drink after that than feel better.
    Thanks Fangning! That's assuring to hear. I'm doing mine at Thomson Medical Center too! Did you take some painkillers and hour before the procedure? I read online that some people advise that.

anyone starting engine this month? mxlo? red dates? drgontail? getting quiet here...

I will be starting in dec . Maqisa dont think too much... like what dragontail's sinseh told her... we can only bd and do what we can like taking supplements, gg for medical and sinseh. The rest up to God's will...

I guess what the others always say like dont think too much, just relax and bd...and most times surprises comes when you least expect, is true!

So with that mantra, am taking it easy.. not gg to stress myself out and meanwhile just see sinseh and do the necessary!

Worthy Lady
    I have not start to be so hard working yet ..but for me I dont like to waste time...trying coz time = money and opportunity..I put on hold some career progression bcoz I wanna have a baby...feeling very pek cek when things are not moving.

In fact I even thot of going for ivf straight and get it over and done with. At least I know they are using the best quality of egg and sperm..

I have been reading on ivf, it doesn't seem too tedious except for the period of injections, medication and visits to hospital. Sigh...see how during my next gynae apptm..just nice my gynae is a ivf doc

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:842601
    gals, I got a confession..

actually after I saw the witch af, I got a bit emo and pissed and I du qi and skipped my pre natal vits and folic acid for 2 days... coz I felt so sianz and so mei xing qing (no mood and super disappointed) esp when I go checked my bible (calendar) I did bd-ed on days I suspected I O (14 days before the arrival of af) and this time my stooped cd is 25.. wa bhiang! frm last month cd33 to this month cd25... as if I m not confused enuff..

did mentioned dat I was super hardworking for this month.. never been that ''On'' before.. more so then the time when I gotten the bfp! needless to say, expectation was soaring high, but I got naggin feelin it wont be it coz I dont feel preggy at all, still wont deny the hope is there... so when I see af, I was half resigned and half disappointed.. really , this conceive thing... all we need is 1 good strong spermmie at the right time.. that's all it takes, 1 shot 1 kill!