Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; i think the quantity of your flow during af is important too.....i think most importantly so long as you have ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

i think the quantity of your flow during af is important too.....i think most importantly so long as you have af its not of a major concern!

I told my hubby maybe after my this cycle, we try next month we dont purposely bd just for that....I will continue to take my temperature (becos sinseh wants to see) but will not purposely bd just to conceive and meanwhile let sinseh do the necessary for the next cycle...

Let nature takes its course. 1st i scare i kenna then Jan we gg HKG. 2nd i just dont want to stress both us out and my hubby is gonna to be busy in Dec period so just take it naturally.

I see.. actually dragontail, frm your previous post regarding your ewcm n such, I always felt you were quite ok n fertile, I mean the ewcm pretty powerful, can stretch dangle etc.. compared to those non existent ones of mine.. and you did bbt n close observation using opk n all... for me, I just worried I didn't O, and even if I did, I also cant detect coz no ewcm to look out for when I shld be o-ing n test opk.. so its frustrating for me... somemore this crazy cd of mine, it def drives me up the wall.

feel like giving up for this month.. (today cd5) coz last month bd so diligently still nothing, only end up seeing af coming earlier than expected (cd25)... also, tried to agar agar est my O day and realize I actually did bd on that est date.... so kindda demoralize and just wanna heck it this month.. but again, I also feel bu gan xin and sun wanna sayang/waste this month (hubs bday, who knows maybe I might get a bfp as a pressie for my darling..) at the same time, I know if I see af again, I will surely feel very sian n discouraged... and might go fa pi qi throw tantrum again.. really must overcome this emo side of me...

Rainbow: woman, hope you feel better after a good nit sleep.. sometimes this emo side of us very topsy turvy, speakin frm my own experience, I will feel super lousy and demoralized and discouraged one day and the next, after a good nite rest or a nice huggy session with hubs, I will feel like a brand new day, and all the lousiness I felt the day before simply vanish miraculously.. of course buying lotsa shoes helped (a lot!) in my case ...oops. so Rainbow, chin up ok. If ivf is the way, just show hand and leave it all to god/fate. life's a gamble anyway

Let me share a story with you gals...

I have a friend who tried for 7 years....she has been to alot of docs but none can help her much becos in her pituitary gland, she is giving signal to the brains to say that she is breastfeeding (which she says yes, when you squeeze her tits, got milk come out) and therefore cannot be pregnant. She took medi and stuff also did not work. So every time her af comes (which is like not often becos the brain thot she is breast feeding) she will cry

So after 7 years, she finally told herself, this is IT, am not going to try again....dont have then dont have .....so in order to cheer her up, her hubby brought her to Oz for holiday. She indeed felt so much happier! Then the following month she realise she is pregnant!! and she had a gal! then a few years later she also had another gal!

So she told me, if her case also can have, why cant me?

EVERYBODY JIA YOU!

mxlo: thks.. I try not to scare myself, just thought maybe I go do hsg test, then I read hsg test like quite invasive, inject dye and all.. and nee bed rest.. I dont wanna go thru that coz rite now I feel ok and a bit gearin up to start trying (though not so prepared in case bfn again this month) so I scare if I do hsg, and I feel unwell, or I didn't hve ample rest after dat it might affect my uterus, I mean why go touch something that is actually ok.. I think mine shld not be blocked , else how the hell did that blighted ovum comes about.

wow, you off to hk huh.. datz fab. I was just tellin hubs couple weeks again bout goin hk or Taiwan or bbk next yr.. but he might be posted to aus (not confirmed..) for bout 5,6 mths.. so diff to make hols plans (he still need to apply leave, delegate work, cleared off his current work stuff aiya, lotsa interfering factors..) so I was abit fed up and sian and I read you gals goin off for hols, I felt so envious!!!!! I like hk a lot esp the food (oh man, dont get me started.. once you tasted the wanton mee there, you auto become a wanton mee snob in sg, coz barely a handful can match hk standard and the chok, porridge..)

ha! and to think my hubs leaving for aus next yr for work (I hve to go coz he said if we want a baby I must follow the spermmie source to wherever he is..)

ohhh man...tell me about the wanton mee and chok... *DROOLS*

Alamak...you answer your qns...you got pregnant before so should not be block!!

Go with him to Oz...who knows diff environment you feel less stress?

actually I m just kan-cheong for a baby.. is kan-cheong considered a form of stress?

I m still thinking whether I shld follow coz I will miss my family and friends if I go.. actually I've went with him previously for 3 mths and I tell you, no stress become super stress coz I was homesick and to make matter worse, those aussie aint exactly friendly compared to americans, they can be racist too. Now I think back those somewhat frightful 3 mths there (cold, rude racist angmo, thou also met nice ones .., food weird weird , my 1 time get lost experience..)

According to my new sinseh , ganjeong is a form of stress. He cited me examples "I must have a dragon baby". "I must have a baby by this month". "You (hubby) must make out with me this day this night". Wah sounded like me last time. I was laughing he could read me.

We are not god. Who are we to say we want this want that especially a baby. That's exactly what he says to me.

So try to relax...it will come when it eventually does.

Ooh.. thks for confirmin my suspicious. better go relak one corner... wahahaha. Gals think we share share funny stories n stuff coz I realise laughter is e best relaxation tactic. Works everytime for me...

Worthy Lady
    Ys..those doc are freaking rich ...

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:842843
    so if we ever gotten bfp (even if it resulted in mc/d&c eventually), does it mean fallopian tube is in working order? sorry gals, think this qns shld be post to gynae but just wanna check check here and not waste unnecessary $$$ to those already rich docs ... sound cheapo huh...

Worthy Lady
    Still got to schedule a date to do hsg...but wont be too long fr the time you see doc...

Quote Originally Posted by MXLO:842803
    Quote Originally Posted by red dates View Post
    Mxlo, easy ! I just tell the doc at polyclinic that you want a referral letter to Kandang Kerbau Hospital as I hav prob to conceive. They will make the 1st apptm on behalf and you will need to see a fertility doc in Kandang Kerbau Hospital before he sends you for the test. Actually you can be upfront w the Kandang Kerbau Hospital doc that you want to do a hsg test and he will schedule you for it.

Depending on the assessment, doc might even send you for other tests before going for hsg. just bring along the reports if you have done other tests before...maybe can save doing some tests. For me, I did not do any test before so I just did those tests that he asked me to do...

If can, start gg to polyclinic soon coz the apptm date cld be a few mths later.
    Ok i will go this Saturday to polyclinic. Thank you!!

I actually booked an appointment to see Kandang Kerbau Hospital doc to do HSG test. But I cancel because my sinseh says hold on. But I just wanna do it to be sure my tubes are not blocked. Since appt is a few mths away then ok .

And one more question, when you see the Kandang Kerbau Hospital doc, do they arrange for HSG test straight away or still got to schedule?

Hsg test is done after yr mense finish. Normally dr hive you a form and ask you to call book appointment with e lab once yr mense come. Lab will ask how long yr mense and will ask the date okie anot.

Hsg is normally done for ladies who have not have any child or and bfp before cos e chance of blockage is higher.

QUOTE=MXLO:842803]
    Quote Originally Posted by redates View Post
    Mxlo, easy ! I just tell the doc at polyclinic that you want a referral letter to Kandang Kerbau Hospital as I hav prob to conceive. They will make the 1st apptm on behalf and you will need to see a fertility doc in Kandang Kerbau Hospital before he sends you for the test. Actually you can be upfront w the Kandang Kerbau Hospital doc that you want to do a hsg test and he will schedule you for it.

Depending on the assessment, doc might even send you for other tests before going for hsg. just bring along the reports if you have done other tests before...maybe can save doing some tests. For me, I did not do any test before so I just did those tests that he asked me to do...

If can, start gg to polyclinic soon coz the apptm date cld be a few mths later.
    Ok i will go this Saturday to polyclinic. Thank you!!

I actually booked an appointment to see Kandang Kerbau Hospital doc to do HSG test. But I cancel because my sinseh says hold on. But I just wanna do it to be sure my tubes are not blocked. Since appt is a few mths away then ok .

And one more question, when you see the Kandang Kerbau Hospital doc, do they arrange for HSG test straight away or still got to schedule?[/QUOTE]

Thank you red date for the info!!

Maqisa.... relax relax...concentrate on the reno..I guess so long as you think of having baby its already stress which we dont really feel it. Maybe distract yourself by doing other stuff like someone mention voluntary work..

I understand the oz racist thingy. .. I also kena when we went holiday..

Worthy Lady
    I find oz ok ...I am super happy whenever im there. Nice peepz, nice fresh food and cheap and nice clothing! *Go walk around and learn their history and heritage...it's really nice. * Which part of oz your hub going? * I kinda regret not following hub during his oversea postings last time coz it's time for just the 2 of you and no other distraction. So you must treasure it...last time *I will choose career over family; now I start to think the otherwise

Worthy Lady
    Maq, have you seen a doc to see if you really didnt o?

For my case, everything is cleared and doc found me not O-ing. Then med was given to me to O...

I kinda second what red dates has shared, Maq. See a gynae and hear what he/she has to say. Go with an open mind. We never know what enlightenment we can get. After one visit you might see a different perspective.

Red dates you were given clomid?

Thks gals.. will look into it seriously. you gals r really fab!!!!

Worthy Lady
    Maq, Yup yup..was given clomid n bingo the first try! I have many eggs just that they shy n dont come out and play w spermies...hehe

just go n have a chk else really waste time trying n feel disappointed...time flies so just do it! My motto: never try never know

If urs is the case then very soon you will have a bfp !

And this is my personal encounter ...I feel having to see a doc/gynae/sinseh is a form of destress. When I see them, I can talk about my concerns, woes, fears, and even any other small talks (I mean besides fa xie in this forum! ). Sometimes seeing the right doc can keep my sanity (or else I think here think there anyhow think). So far I am pleased that those I've met are very sensitive and they always tell me dont't worry and at the same time encouraging.

I mean there's bound to be stress in this trying to concieve. I'm always reminded by these health professionals that I have to cut my bfp chance by some percentage compared to younger ladies. And that I can't force things to happen just because I like them to. These are reality checks which I find are good for me because it makes me less hard on myself. But like I said, they also at the same time give me hope and teach me to take each day as it comes.

Red dates: hey you r preganant?! congrats!!!! oh my goodness... you got it on your first try...