Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Dragontail...yes i'm gg ...gg to shop till drop and enjoy myself...to destress frm.unhappy stuffs...hehehehehe... Maqisa...this is my first trip to ...

Dragontail...yes i'm gg ...gg to shop till drop and enjoy myself...to destress frm.unhappy stuffs...hehehehehe...

Maqisa...this is my first trip to usa too...kinda looking fwd...dont know hw the big city look like...

Worthy Lady
    Pheww.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:843593
    Yukki, if something doesn't make you feel comfortable, then I guess better to stop. Dont make it a drag for you. My acu with this sinseh so far is for general health balance.

Red dates, 2ww not recommended to eat raw or eat/do extreme stuff in case there's a beanie implanting. Other than 2ww, it's not of a concern.

Maqisa...i knw not to read too much into bbt...but sometimes hard to control my mind..but i will try get it out of my mind... thanks for the advice...

Worthy Lady
    Yukki, just be careful esp at night..eveb nyc has many gangsters and beggers along the street..

Anyway, chiong those fac outlets and bust your luggage capacity k!

Worthy Lady
    Maq, dont think so much first k...at least you can try now..I can do anything yet...

Yukki, you're going L.A on freeneasy? Will you be planning to pop by Vegas and grand canyon? I feel those are the must-visits since you're already there. So you're spending xmas there? We did rent a car but just 2 days. The driving experience was scary though. Cars so fast on highway and we are not used to the opposite drive.

Its a rainy monday morning ladies. enjoy yr sleep if you are not working and those who are working enjoy e cool weather. Have a great breakfast!

Worthy Lady
    Yeah! Cool xmasy morning! I just perked myself w a hot minty starbucks!

Red dates...yep i will be careful ...but is dangerous at night too? This is my first time there...dont know what to expect too...

Dragontail..i dont tink we gg las vegas ..coz not much time ...cz planning to gg disneyland, universal studio, hollywood etc...plus shopping... kekekeke...and santa monica... gg free and easy...we thought of renting car too...but not sure which car rental shop to rent frm... you gt any suggestions ?

Yeah i'm planning to burst my luggage to make myself happy for this cycle.. lol...

L.A doesn't need to be dangerous just at night...even in the day we took the subway it was quite scary. We passed by the gangster neighbourbood (you could tell because all houses have protective grille on all their windows). And those few stops are boarded by Blacks (not discriminating here . Just stating what I saw) and they are either drugged or drunk. All looked stoned. They also wear trenchcoat and I got this weird imagination they are hiding a gun underneath. Lol. We were just so glad we finally alighted at Universal Studios station. That was just one time and we will never take the subway again.

As for car rental company, there are many so good to google a bit. You also want to go to one that's near where you stay. I was staying at Long Beach area so my uncle who lives there recommended one nearby. They have this service of picking you from your doorstep to their office. And vice versa. Very convenient.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Good morning gals! what a wet monday!! how nice to cuddle in bed in this kind of weather.

yukki you leaving in Jan?

Dragontail..thks for the great info..never knew that subway will be that scary ...always that public transport shld be e safest among all...lol...

Hehehe...hope i can be safe n sound over there...but one thing good is i'm gg with a grp of ppl...so shld not be that bad ...

good morning mxlo...nope me gg in dec...hehehehe... =)

Worthy Lady
    just be cautious...everywhere in us is dangerous...ppl on drugs and beggers are everywhere...my friend had her leg grabbed by a begger while walking along the street and that freaked her out totally...

Anyway, minus all these stuffs, US is a great plc to enjoy and shop! Agreed that grand canyon is a must go...

Have you got ready for the long haul flight? Direct or transit? I always prefer transit at hk or seoul. Best is to stay in hk/seoul for a couple of day before flying to US...else the journey is very sian

yukki!! so shiok!! leaving soon i guess! going there for white xmas?
    packed your bags?so exciting!!

Be safe!

and to update alittle, i realise that time i bhgt the egg shaped rose quartz crystal got crack, so maybe i will change to something else if the shop dont have.

maybe a pair of rose quartz elephant! Heard elephant and rabbits are symbols of fertility!

Worthy Lady
    Yukki, dont bring too many things there...buy from there!!!

Worthy Lady
    Mxlo, yes yea..heard elephant with a trunk pointing down for fertility...

Worthy Lady
    So happy....left work early today! Luckily no monday bluez! Heading to kk to pick up my reports then to see my sin seh and dentist..so excited!

Hope everyone has a great day today!

Red dates...i'm transitting in hong kong...but only stay for a few hours inside the airport...lol...

Hello mxlo...i'm leaving tis wkend...yet to pack my bags...too bz with work.

Arghhh....dont know how many pieces of clothes shld i bring?

Yukki: their winter stuff is cheaper compared to Singapore, as told by my in-laws. you can grab a few while you r there. worth the $$.

so exciting right? I m super excited and 'high'' before any trip, even getting into a cab goin to the airport to catch a flight is enuff to accelerate the initial holiday high.. Christ! I do sound like some country pumpkin.. that's just me, I guess

Red dates: hope your result is fantastic! thou I dont know what test you went for, is it the hsg test?