Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; I wouldnt want to be stuck in the plane all the way from SG to USA! A transit is definitely ...

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

I wouldnt want to be stuck in the plane all the way from SG to USA! A transit is definitely better. I did mine at Narita airport. Had a good stretch and a hot meal (i think we could only rest for the most an hour. Which was just nice) and we felt better to board the 2nd leg.

Shopping there is cheaper, Yukki. (Mine back then was 1.28/9 exchange rate. Now 1.25 is it? Was better back then). So just bring very basic. You can shop for lotsa clothes there.

RD, sounds like a good day today for you! Update what your sinseh shares.

Yes maqisa..me also hope can grab some great buys over there...to cheer me up!! Lol...me jz worried about the cold weather only...

Hope you bought some Heat-tech from Uniglo. Like a thermal wear for colder weather.

Dragontail...now the exchange rate is 1.25...is it considered good rate?? Lol...not sure though...anyway what brands are cheaper over in usa huh? I only knw coach and kate spade...hahahaha...

Yeap dragontail...i bought thermal leggings too...hahahaha....in case i am frozen...

1.25 is not so good But dont care... just go!

You can grab Gap, Old Navy, American Eagle (very good quality but cheap)... these are clothes mainly.

If you like Bath and Body Works, chiong too There are awesome sale sometimes. I bought so many my luggage about to burst on the weight (Since these items are heavy like bath stuff and home candles).

Worthy Lady
    Agree to the max! Unless you are particular over wearing clothes before first wash..heheheh..

Guess what, i got my thermal trench cloth for only $18sgd! Fleece thermal stocking only less than $10sgd...while robinson is selling $20-$30...sometimes their supermarket sells cheap n good stuffs too

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:843759
    Yukki: their winter stuff is cheaper compared to Singapore, as told by my in-laws. you can grab a few while you r there. worth the $$.

Worthy Lady
    Im getting a duplicate copies of all my report coz sin seh wanna see...actually im impressed that she knows how to read those medical terms! Hehehe....

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:843761
    Red dates: hope your result is fantastic! thou I dont know what test you went for, is it the hsg test?

Worthy Lady
    She gave me a new prescription of herbs and gonna eat drink 4 times a week...omg! Gonna start brewing herbs again!!!

She asked me to see her on every monday afternn..hur hur...like that dont need to work . ..

Quote Originally Posted by Dragontail:843763
    RD, sounds like a good day today for you! Update what your sinseh shares.

Weet~thanks dragontail n red dates for the suggestions...will gg chiong buy...lol..hehehehe..btw any good food venues to suggest?

Worthy Lady
    Haha..kinda feel excited for you...

For food, you can try their pancake! I cant rem the brand of the pancake chain but just whack if you see any pancake outlet...the portion is huge so dont order too much..but ang mo there eat a stack of pancake

Woo..sounds yummy...i love pancakes...thks for the suggestion red dates...
    I do heard frm ppl saying the meal portion over in usa is way big...hope two persons can share a meal...

Maqisa..i have yet start to use the new detecting o gadget.. planning to use it during my holidays since e 'witch' will aga appear during that time..lol...wanna start on a new cycle...try something different...

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:843609
    Yukki: you got used the new detecting O gadget or not? how? did you see any fern-shape?

Yukki: you may find me odd by suggesting this, but perhaps you can consider getting a bowl while you r there. I read that some pple buy a new bowl while they r trying to concieve-ing, as a new bowl symbolizes new addition(family member) to a family. I am going to do just that.

think Red dates is talking about IHOP, International House of Pancakes

Yukki: maybe you wont be needing the gadget for the next 9 mths... hehehehe, you never know..

the bowl thingy may seems absurd and superstitious to some, but I think its a nice feel good thing to do, talked to hubs about it, and he being pro-science one in the house agrees to my suggestion (quite surprised coz he will usually tease me whenever I bring up anything dat seems like old wives myths)

Maqisa...thanks for the suggestion...but can i buy the new bowl in singapore instead? Coz buy there very difficult to bring back? Must it be very big? what material of bowl? I dont mind trying anything...

Ooo..kk i will google the pancake eating plc...kekekeke can eat that for breakfast...

Oooo...maqisa i'm keeping fingers crossed...dont wanna tink about it...will jz bring my gadget there...lol...i have also prepared pads in case witch appears...

Yukki I can't remember where exactly we ate but I just remember everything is nice. Haa. Almost every meal we had to take back home a "doggy bag" which means dabao those leftovers. "Doggy" because you can feed your dogs these leftover And customer service is superb be it retailers or restaurant.

Woo..kk which means portion of food shld be big...kekeke...thanks dragontail for telling me...muahahaha...

How's everyone tis cycle? Hope to hear good news frm you gals soon...i will need to visit the traditional chinese medicine doc again before flying off...

Yukki: sure you can get in sg, I m just suggesting you might like to look around while you r there coz my mother in law bought some really lovely porcelain salad bowl while she was there with my father in law. I find the choice of salad bowl in sg quite limited, design wise, most r those transparent glass type... Yukki, any material will do, depending on your preference. When you are making the selection, do keep an open and positive mindset and get the one that ''speak'' to you or you feel right when you r picking it out amidst the rest.

Maqisa..sure i will keep a lookout there...hope to find one that can telepathy communicate with me...lol... woo....now i got another item on my shopping list...weet~

Woo..now i'm having bad cramps...oh my god...

Good morning.

Yukki, for cycle update, I am on cd10. Seeing sinseh later. So far my acu is twice a week (I reckon he wants to fix my problem asap). But after today's treatment I will take a week break as he is going away for a week. When he is back, it's my o days but he did say dont't try this cycle. See what he says next time.

When are you expecting af?

At L.A you may wanna check out forever21 and h&m. I prefer usa stores to singapore's. Much more choices and not so messy!