Our Mobile App: iPhone · Android

• You are trying to conceive?
  • You have pregnancy questions?
  • How do you know whether your baby's teething or has a cold?
  • You have Family, home & financial issues?

...Then you have come to the right place!
we will try to help you with your problem.

Like Tree700Likes

We are trying to concieve-ing!

This is a discussion on We are trying to concieve-ing! within the Trying To Conceive forum, part of the You and Your Family category; Yeah mxlo...i will definitely cheer myself with lots of shopping..lol....and nth else on my mind.......

Yeah mxlo...i will definitely cheer myself with lots of shopping..lol....and nth else on my mind....

Rainbow I understand the mental part. Because personally for me, I will not choose ivf route. I mean me and hubby have now come to a term that we can do without a baby, if that's going to be. Moreover ivf doesn't guarantee. We rather choose the method we are comfortable with. That's just for us.

For some couple, ivf is just like another method. Like my buddy ( has twins in her tum tum now), was very sure she wanted ivf since both her tubes are kinda blocked. All the jabbing and tests, she just do as told. The first transfer failure was an emotional one. But she kept on with the treatment. Thankfully, all turns out well.

There will be counselling session for ivf like you mentioned. I guess you can just go for the session and then access your option again.

I just feel the couple have to be in this together and be each other's support pillar for such treatment.

Re: We are trying to concieve-ing!

Rainbow:if you know that you r not ready for anything negative, then dont rush into it, maybe you cld start with the preliminary tests first? As what Dragontail said bout herself, ivf is just another option, most imptly, it all depends on how comfortable you r with the procedure (emotionally). It also helps to read up more on ivf before coming to any decision, just take it like a prep course, always good to be well informed so you n hubs will be prepared mentally.

Rainbow, nothing is for sure so do not allow yourself to think that ivf is the only way to a successful conception. This is what i hve been telling myself as i m also contemplating ivf. I m not certain coz i m just like you, i dont take failures very well. I m not as strong and as brave as i wanted to. Thus, i hve decided to shelf ivf for the time being, or least till i think i m ready for it. At times, i feel that trying to concieve naturally seems like such a fruitless task, but at lease i felt slightly at peace as i know i m still able to handle monthly disappointment wo losing my sanity. For ivf, i m not so sure. Furthermore i too feel that certain things are beyond our control, i cld only pray and stay positive, happy and relaxed. And telling myself, as long as i still hve my monthly period, all's not lost yet.

Imperial Concubine
    Wah all the talks about holiday..shiok. I am saving up to do ivf so can only afford short trip to batam bintan. Heh.

Rainboww..dont think so much. Maybe you succeed on first try? Or just try with mentality that not everyone successful on first trial. Im telling myself that also esp when I see so many ivf failed cases. But since ive tried all methods I can..ivf is my last resort and im going for it.

If you have not't try iui or traditional chinese medicine..maybe you can try first?

Morning ladies...it's a wet wednesday! =)
    Updates on myself...having cramps on off...bbt dip today...chart looks very haywire and very stock market feel...kekekeke...here's e pic i attached...

Sinseh told me tis time round..egg maybe released frm diff side..so temp patterns not really same as previous cycle...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-04-07-27-24.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	115372  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2013-12-04-10-47-52.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	17.0 KB 
ID:	115381

Yukki mine also like share pricing.......my temp have dropped. So waiting for af to come!

Hahaha mxlo...i'm also expecting the witch in amother 4days...lol...my bbt also dipped ...so dont care ...it better dont spoil my holiday mood...over there...hahaha...

keke...mine in another 2 days i suppose. Hopefully before the weekend!

Then i will see my sinseh next weekend! Enjoy your holiday! have you packed?

Yukki: so if your tempo after the red vertical line continue to soar means sumthing happening is it?

Wa Mxlo one really look like share price... can give heart attack type.. after the red line, it seems to shoot up right?

think I m a proven graph idiot... I was going ??? while looking at both charting... I m so hopeless

tried to search some ans online but cldnt find anything useful.. I keep thinking if one does not hve ewcm (obvious enuff for detection), so can assume that month no O goin on, correct? walau, if like dat, then I m like never O-ing ... so depressing. I wanna cry

Maq, I would say no EWCM doesnt mean one didnt O. EWCM is not a good indication. Some ladies no EWCM also got BFP. Still need bbt or gynae scan to confirm O or not.

Oh... those BBT charts are so comforting to look at, now that I have ditched bbt. Hee.

In textbook sense, if the temps continue to soar after the red vertical line, it means one has ovulated (ovulation day is where the two red lines crossed). But if those temps fall near the horizontal red line during post-O, it could mean one has progesterone issue which may mean hard to get preggie/implantation. As shared, these are textbook info.

In real life, if you go to Fertility Friend, there are many true BFP bbt charts that look horrid. Haa... so you see, anything can happen. That's why I feel since anything can happen, one can just temp few days before O, and few days after O, just to confirm you have O-ed and then stop temping already.

hahahahhahah!!

Maqisa ya that one shoot up real high i was also shocked. I thought i had too much mee goreng the previous night and was heaty but my temp after that was above the red line... but its ovulation...i hope i am right...LOL!

Dragontail, hope the bbt chart brings you some memories! Gone are the days!

Mxlo, yes got warm warm feeling looking at all your charts. lol.

Today CD11 omg I got so much very stretchy EWCM no doubt about it. But I never ever o so early in my cycle. Could be the acu that I have been doing past weeks. But I can't ask my sinseh as he close shop till end next week (on holiday). I mean I feel asking him does acu makes me o earlier. I'm going home later to opk! (I usually get +opk only about CD16... well let's see).

Worthy Lady
    Dont cry dont cry..see doc can . ..I also didnt o that that mah...hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Maqisa:844240
    tried to search some ans online but cldnt find anything useful.. I keep thinking if one does not hve ewcm (obvious enuff for detection), so can assume that month no O goin on, correct? walau, if like dat, then I m like never O-ing ... so depressing. I wanna cry

Dragontail. .. how come you did not ask your sinseh that time he do acupuncture is for what? Or you just guai guai do what he says?

Hearing urs I so excited to go for mine!!

Mxlo, I mean I know what my sinseh is doing on me...but I never asked him if what he does may bring forward my o.

think Pre seed goin to be best friend for this month again.. Damn you ewcm!

Mxlo when's your next traditional chinese medicine visit?

Maq, look at it as playtime with preseed, doctor and patient style!

Dragontail: how? how?? how??? OPK result..?

me super excited over other pple's OPK result dont know for what... think I ke-xiao ...

Maq, the cd17 opk is last cycle. The other is today at cd11. I actually think the lines are quite close in intensity. Usually when I start opk on cd14, the line is much more faint like almost not there. I need next few days opk to see if it does get darker.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131204_183918.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	23.1 KB 
ID:	115397  

Dragontail: who's your current sinseh? hows his charges like? I m quite put off by the q at Marine Parade one, even thou he is highly acclaimed by lotsa trying to concieve-ing couples...

Dragontail: the line at CD17 is like an example of how itz suppose to look like when O (or about to O) is detected, is it?

yeah, me agree with you, today's line do look somewhat alike to CD17

Or its shld be as dark as the control line? the test line will always appear is it? only diff is how light or dark it gets?